OPPA NAPPA?

THE RIDDLE (PART TWO OF TRILOGY - SEQUENCE OF LOVE IS NEVER FAIL)

 

CHAPTER 3

OPPA NAPPA

 

 

       “Baby, I’m home!” Taeyeon yelled excitedly when she touched down her room.

       She was just back from MBC Enjoy Today shooting session along with Jessica, Hyo Yeon, Soo Young, Yoona, and Seo Hyun. She had already tremendously missed lovely girlfriend since the shooting took a long time – almost one full day - and she just couldn’t keep in touch with Tiffany during the shooting as it wasn’t kind of relaxing activities and didn’t earn much spare time – they were gathering to do some running match against ex- running athletes actually.

       “Baby?” Taeyeon yelled again, as she didn’t get any response from her girlfriend.

       She was stepping inside her room and just didn’t found Tiffany here. The room was just empty; however finally she smiled after catching some sound of shower drizzle that faintly heard from the bathroom, as she believed that her babygirl was taking the shower now.

       Taeyeon was getting approach to a closet in the corner of room, opening it, and stowing her handbag here. She ed her black vest and carried out it, then hanging it at the chair beside her bed, before finally she was laying down on the best. Her head was leaning on the bed post; she was stretching her arms indolently when she caught the nudge sound from Tiffany’s laptop which was near her foot.

       Being curious, she bent down to get approach to the laptop and smiled satisfyingly when she found her pictures along with her, that was capturing at Christmast night, was set as screen saver. Then she mused for few seconds before finally touching the mouse to get rid the screen saver – and just the next few seconds, her smiled was disappeared, her eyes were bugging out when she were witnessing what was at the screen now – conversation display – between Tiffanny and … Taecyeon.

 

Hi, Fani-aaa, my babygirl! What are you doing?? *smiling

Nothing, Oppa. Just little bit bored here. *sad face

Yah, how could it be? Where’s the other members? *touching chin

Most of them were doing shooting session. *sad face

Yahhh, ssssshhh uljima, Fani-aaa. *hug

Wanna me go there, pick up you to hang out somewhere perhaps?

Ah, no need, Oppa. I won’t bother you… *smiling

Yah, you never bother me, Fani-aaa. *wide smiling

*Smiling It’s very nice of you, Oppa. Hajiman, jinjja, I’m fine. Moreover, I guess they are gonna reach home soon, as they just told me, the shooting already over.

Ah… arasso… Next time let me treat you, kay? We rarely hang out together lately *smiling

There’s long pause between.

 

NUDGING

Fani-aaaa? Are you still there?

 

 

       Taeyeon was snorting afterward, shaking her head in disbelief.

 

       He again. Doesn’t he have anything else to do than flirting with me girlfriend? Every time he appears in Tiffany life, in some kind of ways, I always feel almost erupt. Tiffany is mine and somehow I really feel being threatened when I catch these kinds of scenes. But I really hope, it’s just a false alarm.

 

       Taeyeon was back to her previous position, leaning her back on the bedpost and stretching her leg forward. She grabbed a magazine on the table beside her; her eyes were running across the page aimlessly; no sentence was absorbed, as her mind was really not into it. She just tried to shift her mind away from jealousy and upset, as she thought it wasn’t really worth it argue with Tiffany by raising up this topic.

 

       “Baby! You already home?”

 

       Tiffany was suddenly emerging in front of her. She was greeting cheerfully and walking toward her. Taeyeon was shifting her gaze from the magazine and taking a look at her girlfriend for a moment.

       “Mmmm,” she was muttering and smiling wryly, then looking down at the magazine again.

       Tiffany just got the indication. She was frowning for a moment and getting approach toward her girlfriend. She was sitting on Taeyeon’s lap, facing her over the magazine.

       “What’s wrong, Tae?” she asked carefully.

       Taeyeon was only shaking her head, her gaze was still at the magazine, though actually she read nothing. But slowly Tiffany took the magazine away, and now she could face Taeyeon’s face clearly.

       “Yahhh, I knew you well, Baby. And you know, you’re absolutely not a good liar, especially in front of me,” Tiffany persuaded. “So what’s it, Baby?”

       She lifted Taeyeon’s head by the chin, trying to sort out the problem by scrutinizing her face.

       “Nothing. Only getting tired. Can we sleep now?” Taeyeon finally said.

       “Not until you told me what made you got upset. Coz I won’t let anything or anybody bother my baby,” Tiffany said seriously while staring Taeyeon.

       For a second, Tiffany was glimpsing at her laptop and suddenly she shook her head, as she could make sense of everything.

       The laptop wasn’t display the screen saver anymore; it was replaced by conversation box between her and Taecyeon; whereas she was sure, it must be displaying screen saver now, unless someone touched the mouse during her showering-session.

       Then she smiled warm toward her gloom-faced girlfriend. She pinched her nose and kissed her forehead.

       “It’s nothing, Tae,” she said. “You know we’re already being a friend from long time ago,” she explained and gave additional peck at Taeyeon’s cheek.

       Finally Taeyeon didn’t avoid gaze from her anymore. She was snorting again and opening up .

       “Seem he’s getting approach to you,” she said briefly.

       Tiffany was smiling again, revealing her famous eyesmiles.

       “How could it be? We’re only best friend, Tae. And I don’t have any feeling at him at all. Coz you know, my heart wasn’t available anymore. It belongs to somebody that I love more than everything; and it wouldn’t be replaced by anybody else until the end of time,” Tiffany stated. Taeyeon was choked up heard her girlfriend sincere statement.

       “Don’t you trust me, Tae?” Tiffany was staring again.

       “I trust you, Baby,” Taeyeon said truly. “I never hesitated on you, but it’s not about you. It’s about him, Ppani-aaa.”

       Tiffany was shaking her head. She cupped both Taeyeon cheeks with her palm.

       “It’s our own world, Baby. Don’t let anybody get in or even interrupting it. I love you so much. If my statement still wasn’t enough for you, I will struggle more and more every single day to make you be sure and believe it,” Tiffany stated again.

       Taeyeon was still dumbfounded and bewitched heard the serenade words, when Tiffany suddenly faced her laptop and did quick clicking few times.

       Taeyeon just looked perplexed afterward.

       “W-what are you doing, Baby?”

       Tiffany smiled warmly.

       “Removed him from my contact, Baby,” she said nonchalantly.

       Taeyeon’s eyes were popping out heard that. Tiffany caught her off guard, actually.

       “W-w…,” Taeyeon was stuttering.

       “I want you know, you’re the most important thing in my life. I don’t give a damn with the other, Baby. I don’t want someone bothering you, whoever he or she is,” Tiffany said sincerely, still smiling.

       “Mianhae, Baby,” Taeyeon said. “I’m dreadfully afraid of losing you. I just can’t see anyone else getting approach with you. Every day we exchange “saranghae” and I also could see how much you love me; but… how could guarantee the future? It’s really can’t be explained by words, Ppani. Maybe one thing, one thing that can be represent by words. I’m not exaggerating; but I really can’t live without you, Ppani-aaa.”

       “Me too, Tae. You aren’t only one who feels that way. You are my half soul. How could I suppose to be live if my half soul gets away from me?”

       “Mianhae, Ppani-aaa. I just raised up stupid thought again,” Taeyeon said.

       Tiffany shook her head.

       “Aniya, Baby,” she was curling her hand around Taeyeon’s neck. “I’m glad to hear that. I felt so much blessed; I felt so precious and valuable. Nobody could make me felt that way unless you, the one that I want to spend my rest time with, forever.”

       “Gomawo, Pani-aaa. Saranghae,” Taeyeon’s face brightened and she lost her bleak expression. She smooched Tiffany’s lips few times, then sliding forward her body to change her position from sitting down became lay on the bed, side by side with her girlfriend. Her arm was wrapping Tiffany’s back tightly; then she began to peck her girlfriend’s neck again and again, and close it with a passionate kiss, as the drowsiness gradually took over their consciousness and brought them into a peaceful slumber.

 

 

 

 

       “You look exhausted, Sica,” Yuri said when Jessica stepped into their room. Jessica was nodding her head nonchalantly, as all the thing she wanted eagerly now was only sleeping.

       “We run during the shooting session. You know us – unless Hyo and Yoong, really didn’t into it, huh,” Jessica was grumping.

       “It must be you who joined the show,” she added. Yuri was smiling heard her roommate babbling.

       “I’ve already prepared salt and warm water for you,” Yuri said. “Go ahead, before it turns to be cool and the night become late,” she suggested.

       Jessica was tilting her head, gave a baffled look, as she really didn’t expect Yuri would do that. Yuri just released her “it’s ok” smile and gaze.

       “Uhm, gomawo, Yul,” Jessica said then she was walking toward the bathroom, still keep smiling as she found Yuri was really care about her.

       Yuri was contemplating on her bed afterward, but abruptly a smile was curved on her beautiful face, as she recalled her last night memory between them.

       Jessica was sneezing. Yuri was angling her head, to face her; then she pulled up her sweater and handed it to Jessica. Now Yuri was only wearing her black wool shirt. Jessica looked puzzled but Yuri nodded her head, assuring her to take it. Finally Jessica took it and put it on her body.

       “Better?” Yuri asked.

       Jessica nodded. “Much better. Gomawo, Yul,” she said.

       Then they were just ambling again. No words were released. There was long pause between. Until Yuri finally opened up .

       “Are you still getting mad at me, Sica?”

       Jessica was turning her gaze from the ground to Yuri.

       “Aniya,” she said. “I just feel…,” she paused for a second. “Awkward.”

       Yuri was snorting.

       “You didn’t need to force yourself to go along with me if you still feel awkward,” Yuri said calmly. Her tone didn’t contain any sense of fury or anything else which could raise up a fuss.

       “Yul,” Jessica said carefully. She was staring at Yuri’s soft black pupils now.

       “Mianhae,” she said. Yuri was terribly shocking heard that, but she could manage herself to stay calm and didn’t overreacting.

       “I think… I often scold you, for no worth reason. Our last argue was also… gratuitous. I think I had bad temper, especially toward you. I didn’t mean it but, really… I’m sorry.”

       Yuri’s arm was curling Jessica’s back. She looked straight to the road.

       “Gwaenchana,” she assured her. “Let bygones be bygones,” she added.

       “Friendship would never be completed without any arguments, rite?” she said wisely.

       “I will take a good care for you, Sica, so you don’t have any reason to scold me anymore,” Yuri was smiling. Jessica was pinching Yuri’s arm, feeling so blessed heard that.

       “I thought somebody said that she felt awkward, eh?” Yuri said, teasingly.

       Jessica rewarded her a light smack at her back and replied sincerely with sweet smile,”Gomawo, Yul.”

      

 

 

 

       Both Taeyeon and Tiffany were groaning and blinking few times, as they heard noisy sound from outside. They recognized it as Sunny’s voice, who still knocking at their door.

       “Wake up, Kids! It’s 8 already!”

       “Ne! Ne! Just stop knocking, Sun Kyu!” Taeyeon exclaimed. Then the noisy sound was just disappeard, as Taeyeon caught Sunny’s step was gradually away from there.

       “Morning, my world,” Taeyeon greeted her half-awake girlfriend.

       “Morning, my universe,” Tiffany replied the cheesy greeting.

       “Let’s wake up. Many things to do today,” she patted Tiffany’s head and got out from the bed. She was about to tidy up their bed when she heard knocking sound again at their door.

       “Aigoooo… Sun Kyu!!! We already got up, Kid!”

       “Unnie, this is me,” Yoona’s voice was heard.

       “Ah, Yoong. What’s up?” Taeyeon asked.

       “Tiffany Unnie already woke up?”

       “Ne, Yoong. Good morning!” Tiffany yelled and smiled, though Yoona couldn’t see it.

       “Morning, Unnie,” Yoona replied her greeting.

       “What’s up, Yoong?” Tiffany was also getting out from her bed, about help Taeyeon fold the blanket.

       “Taecyeon Oppa was coming here. He’s looking for you, Unnie,” Yoona said.

 

       Tiffany didn’t need to look at her girlfriend to know that her girlfriend’s expression was remarkable dark now.

       And it was really great mood-dropper for Taeyeon today.

 

 

 

to be continued