Prologue

Before Time Runs Out

What exactly is the curse of the infamous haunted mansion?

Well, if fact, the curse has never been told outside of the mansion because no one has never said such things. However, why has these people never told about such curse? To put it bluntly, no one has ever lived to tell about it.

The stories that have been spiraling around every corner of Seoul, South Korea has been described to be that if one was to enter the haunted mansion located outside the perimeter of the capital and find out what the curse of the haunted mansion really is, they'll be imprisoned forever. But, that's not the only punishment that lies within the tales of the mansion.

It is said that once the mansion became abandoned, a strange tall dark creature that can only be seen as a sillouette resides in the mansion. However as much as the believers are afraid of such horrors escaping, it was never told that the monster has never left the mansion before to wreck havoc in the busy, crowded capital. They can only confirm that the monstrousity cannot leave the abandoned house. Believers insist it being as a type of magic that the mansion carries which explains why people who wander in to find out about the curse are trapped and left for dead. Non believers argue it being blasphamy. That no such things can ever occur in such a balanced yet monotnous world such as Earth.

Between such petty arguements, none of these things can be confirmed as to the fact the no one has been seen to tell if the legends are real or not. As far as the believers know, there's no way to escape the mansion or escape from being killed by monster for that matter.

As far as it shows, we don't believe in such unrealistic tales. To us, well most of us, it is merely an urban legend, a myth to say the least.

Though, in order for one to find out such thing as a fact or fiction, one must go into this mansion to see for themselves.

However, as the saying goes, curiousity will always kill the cat.

--

Sorry for the short prologue but it was worth posting a bit more detail of this before I actually introduce EXO into this.

By the way, the prologue is written under of the EXO member's point of view. First person to guess which member will get a cookie!! LOL No seriously, I meant to say first person to find out who's POV this is will get a free edit of whichever KPop idol they want and will be sent to them through PM.

Alrighty guys!! Time for me to head to bed. See you all tomorrow I hope!!! :D