Chapter 2

My Gangster Lover

TEEN TOP. TOP High's most feared gang of guys who were actual gangsters in Seoul. They were very close to SooJin, mostly because her boyfriend was Ahn Daniel or, as his gangster name was, Niel. 

C.A.P, Changjo and Ricky gave SooJin and Minah a smile (which caused some girls in the class to scream in delight) before walking off to their classes. Chunji, L.Joe and Niel were in the same class as SooJin and Minah while C.A.P was a year older and Ricky and Changjo were a year younger. Chunji grinned at SooJin while she exchanged a High 5 with L.Joe. SooJin immediately stared at Niel expectedly as he sat down next to her.

"Hey."

Niel greeted SooJin, laid his head on the table and went to sleep without a second glance at her. SooJin felt disappointed at the low amount of enthusiasm he was showing her in the morning. She had been anxious to see him while he looked as if he couldn't be bothered, this made her feel hurt. Minah noticed the look on SooJin's face and patted her gently on the shoulder, as if telling her not to worry.

Yeah, I shouldn't worry too much. Maybe he's just tired.

~ RING RING RING ~

The school bell sounded and it was time for lessons. Minah turned and faced the front while SooJin gently nudged Niel, urging him to wake up. He made some incoherent noises before rubbing his eyes and turning his head the other way to sleep. SooJin nudged Niel again.

"Oppa, the bell has rung. Wake up."

All SooJin heard next was snores. SooJin chuckled softly to herself as she got ready for lesson.

Forget it, I'll just let him rest today since he seems so tired.

SooJin spent the rest of the lessons till lunch break, copying an extra set of notes for Niel while he was busy sleeping away. When lunch break finally came, Niel was still sleeping away. SooJin quietly stood up from her seat, being awfully careful so as not to wake her beloved up, and left the room with Minah, not forgetting to wave goodbye at Chunji and L.Joe first.

"Yah! Wake up!"

Chunji's loud voice woke Niel up from dreamland.

"Wae, hyung?" 

"It's time for lunch, let's go. SooJin already left and we're supposed to meet them at the cafeteria." 

"Oh, ne." 

Niel stood up lazily from his seat and followed his two hyungs to the cafeteria. The sight which awaited them was something which they were not expecting to see.