Chapter 1

My Gangster Lover

The birds chirping signaled a start to the new morning. SooJin woke up at the sound of her alarm clock and glanced at the time.

"6.00am."

SooJin smiled and got herself ready for school. By the time she was ready, it was 6.30am and school started at 7.30am. She just liked to get to school early, it was one of her daily routines. 

She kissed the picture of her Mum and Dad in her living room and made her way to TOP High. SooJin's Mum and Dad were busy business partners who often had to travel overseas, leaving SooJin to live by herself. They sent her money every month and made phone calls now and then to check on their independent daughter. TOP High was just a 10 minutes walk from SooJin's house. It wasn't typically a school for the elite, it was a school containing bad kids; the rotten apples if you had to be exact. However, there were some kids who weren't like that, SooJin's one of them.

As she walked down the hallway towards her classroom, she noticed that almost all the girls had folded their skirts so many times that almost half their thighs were showing. She compared her skirt to theirs and shook her head.

I look like such a goody goody beside them.

SooJin kept her eyes on her classroom as everyone stared at her while she walked down the hallway. The girls were glaring at her while the boys couldn't stop glancing at her. She was not used to the attention they gave her, it had happened ever since that incident and she did not enjoy being stared at.

Once she walked into her classroom, all her classmates began to stare at her too.

Not again, why do they have to keep staring? 

SooJin's eyes quickly darted to the back of the room to find that the 3 of them had not arrived yet. She frowned and walked towards the back of the class. She stopped at his supposed seat and sat beside him. They were lucky to have been placed together. 

''SooJin-ah!" 

SooJin looked and smiled at the figure that was walking towards her, it was her hyper active best friend, Minah.

"Good Morning Minah." 

"Good Morning SooJin!" 

Minah greeted her and sat on her seat in front of SooJin. She quickly turned around to chat with SooJin.

"He hasn't arrived?"

"I don't think so, must have been one of those late night fights again." 

SooJin frowned sadly in worry.

"Oh...don't worry too much SooJin. You know he's a good fighter."

"I know but I just can't help worrying, Minah. What if he gets hurt? No one can be strong forever."

"Relax SooJin, look! They've arrived."

Minah and SooJin heard screams and looked towards the front door of the classroom to find 6 guys staring straight at them. TEEN TOP had arrived.