Chapter 3

My Gangster Lover

When SooJin left her classroom, her face immediately changed to that of disappointment. Minah noticed SooJin's expression and felt bad for her best friend. She had no idea on what had gotten into Niel.

"SooJin-ah, don't worry. I'm sure he's just tired."

"I wonder what he was doing last night that made him so exhausted."

"I don't know. Just trust him, ne? Remember, he loves you."

"Ne, Minah-yah."

SooJin could not help but smile at Minah's last words for her.

Yes, he does love me. I have to trust him.

SooJin and Minah finally reached the school cafeteria. There, they saw Ricky, Changjo and C.A.P already occupying a table all to themselves. 

"SooJin Noona! Minah Noona! Here!" 

Ricky noisily shouted over to them and frantically waved, afraid they wouldn't be able to notice him. C.A.P and Changjo were annoyed and smacked his head at the same time, earning a yelp of pain from Ricky. SooJin and Minah laughed as they walked over to the table. Ricky stuck his tongue out at Changjo and C.A.P as he pouted sadly and rubbed his aching head.

"Changhyun-ah, when are you ever gonna stop being a kid?" 

"Minah Noona! I'm not a kid!"

SooJin chuckled at Ricky's cute outburst while he continued to argue with Minah. Changjo looked around and raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"SooJin Noona, where're the rest of the hyungs?"

"They're still in class Jonghyun. Chanhee Oppa and Byunghun Oppa stayed back to wake Niel Oppa up. I guess he's really tired because he fell asleep immediately after arriving."

C.A.P and Changjo looked at each other and exchanged glances, as if they were reading each other's mind. SooJin had a bad feeling that something was wrong.

"Is there something I should know, Minsoo Oppa?"

"Of course there is! You need to back off, !" 

SooJin, C.A.P, Changjo and even Ricky and Minah turned to look at the person who spoke. 

Chorong Unnie.

SooJin felt a stab in her heart as she looked at the beautiful girl in front of her. Yes, THE Park Chorong was standing right in front of her. She was the head Queenka in TOP High, along with her group, APINK. Niel and Chorong always had something going on between them which SooJin never understood. Even after Niel had become her boyfriend, she never could understand the special connection Chorong and Niel had between each other. It was the unspoken boundary Niel and SooJin had which they never did touch on. 

Even if she was curious, she could never ask him. She did not have the guts to. The look in Niel's eyes whenever he talked or walked with Chorong was one of which she had never seen before. However, it haunts her. She was always afraid she would lose him to Chorong.

"Chorong Sunbae, you need to be careful of your words."

Chorong totally ignored their words and stared only at SooJin.

"Lee SooJin, I don't get why you're still with Niel. Haven't you heard the news?"

APINK smirked at SooJin.

"Sunbae, don't cross the line. It's not true and you know it."

Chorong smirked at C.A.P's words. She loved torturing them.

"What do I know? I'm being kind by warning her beforehand. Who knows what they will do to her?"

SooJin was utterly confused, she did not understand a single thing they were talking about. She had a bad vibe to this but she could not contain her curiosity for long.

"Sunbae, what are you talking about?"

Everyone in the cafeteria turned their attention to the two girls, they knew something was happening.

APINK smirked at the clueless SooJin while the three TEEN TOP members who were in the cafeteria began to panic. They could only look on and explain the whole situation quietly to Minah. This certainly could not simply be handled by them.

"I'm dating Niel."

As soon as those three words came out from Chorong's mouth, SooJin felt her heart breaking.