Chapter 6

My Gangster Lover

Niel found himself at a loss for words. His heart hurt seeing the person he loves crying, he did not know what to say to SooJin to make her feel better. Niel could only stare sadly at SooJin as she cried silently to herself. He blamed himself for making her cry, if only he had told her sooner.

A few minutes after, the bell rang and all their classmates began pouring in.

SooJin quickly wiped her tears away. She looked up and finally saw Niel sitting beside her, staring sadly at her. She panicked.

Did he see me crying? 

Judging from the way Niel looked at her, SooJin knew he had.

If he saw, why isn't he explaining to me? Has his love for me...disappeared?

She tore her eyes away from Niel's face and willed herself to concentrate on the front of the class. She gave a small smile to assure L.Joe, Chunji and Minah who were looking worriedly at her. 

Class started and SooJin did her best to focus on the lesson. 

Even though she was upset at Niel, she still cared a lot for him. SooJin diligently copied an extra set of notes for Niel for the rest of the day, knowing her boyfriend had always never been bothered to listen to the lesson. 

When school finally ended, SooJin packed her bag and got up. Niel stood up too.

"Here."

SooJin handed the notes to Niel and slowly, walked out of class. Usually, at the end of the day, SooJin and Minah would hang out with TEEN TOP at their apartment. However, for the day, SooJin really wanted to just stay at home.

Niel looked at the notes in his hands and the disappearing back of SooJin. He felt so upset with himself. L.joe, Chunji and Minah crowded around him.

"You have to fix this, go to her house and explain to her."

"Minah, do you think she will still want to see me after what she heard?"

"She might be feeling upset and hurt but don't forget, she loves you. I think for now, she really wants to hear your explanation."

Niel stared at the door of the classroom and thought to himself.

"Go for it, idiot." 

L.Joe patted Niel's shoulder and smiled. Slowly, a smile crept up Niel's face as he ran after SooJin.

"Now we can only pray nothing worse happens."