Chapter 7

My Gangster Lover

Niel found SooJin along the corridor, walking slowly with her head hung low. She looked so lonely. Students around her were speaking in whispers, exchanging gossips. Suddenly, one of the guys who were talking bad about her, came up to her.

", looks like Niel finally dumped you. It was expected of him anyway, did you really think he loves you?"

Niel heard those words and was really pissed off. However, he was surprised at SooJin's reply. SooJin looked up at the guy and answered with a straight face.

"He does."

Those two words were lifeless and insincere. Niel knew SooJin didn't believe it. He watched as she disappeared from the crowd and walked towards the school gates.

Then, he walked up to the guy with an aura of anger and distaste.

"Niel!"

"If I ever hear you talking to my girlfriend ever again, your whole body will be covered in blood. DO YOU HEAR ME?"

"N-ne!"

Everyone was shocked when Niel shouted at the guy. They had never heard him speak with such anger before.

Niel shot a final glare at the guy and quickly dashed out the school gates to catch up with SooJin.

He found her, again and ran to the front, stopping her from walking any further.

She looked up and was surprised to find him, staring worriedly yet lovingly at her.

"Oppa..." 

With the word spoken out, Niel embraced her. SooJin hesitated for a while but she hugged him back and began crying on his shoulder as he whispered words of comfort and love to her.

Even if she was indeed angry at him, her love for him was even more stronger than her anger.