Chapter 4

My Gangster Lover

 

SooJin's eyes were welling up with tears as she struggled to stay strong. C.A.P, Ricky, Changjo and Minah stared at her worriedly, afraid she would break down anytime. 

"W-wh-what are you talking about, Sunbae? O-oppa is mine..."

"Well, he is no longer yours, alone." 

SooJin felt confused and betrayed at the same time. She totally did not understand what Chorong was saying to her, she could not believe that Niel was cheating on her. 

"I can't believe this." 

Tears dropped from SooJin's eyes as she dropped back down to the seat and started crying, in front of APINK, in front of her friends, in front of the whole school. She was not bothered that everyone's attention was on her for she was in too much pain. Everyone was shocked at the sight of the normally shy and quiet SooJin breaking down and they did not know what to do.

Just then, Chunji, L.Joe and Niel walked in. Their eyes widened upon the sight of SooJin crying hopelessly in front of APINK.

"Yah, what happened here?" 

"Why's SooJin crying?"

"SooJin-ah...what happened?"

SooJin immediately froze when she heard their voices. Everyone turned their attention to them. She looked up to see Chunji, L.Joe and Niel staring at her, worriedly. SooJin stared at Niel and her eyes showed all that she was feeling; betrayed, hurt and pain. Niel was stunned, he walked up to SooJin slowly and kneeled down in front of her so that he was at eye level with her.

"Baby, what happened?"

As she looked into the sincere and worried eyes of Niel, she felt her heart break again. How could he do this to her? SooJin felt more and more hurt as she continued staring into his eyes. She couldn't take it anymore and quickly ran out of the cafeteria. 

Niel could only look confusedly at the slowly disappearing back of his beloved girlfriend as she ran away from his sight. Once she was gone, he turned back to the people at hand; C.A.P, Ricky, Changjo and Minah.

"What happened?"

Niel had a very bad feeling when he saw the sour expressions on their faces. He was in deep trouble.