B2ST Introduction

Please, don't leave me again

Chapter 5

 

 

When we reached our class Yoseob opened the door and everybody watched us panting heavily. I looked at my new class and noticed that some girls were glaring at me.

 

I realized that Yoseob still didn't let go of my hand. I wanted to let go but now Yoseob held my hand even thighter. As I looked at my new class I recognized the boy I saw earlier at the parking lot.

 

“WHERE WERE YOU THAT YOU ONLY COME NOW?!” the teacher yelled.

 

“I'm...sorry...that...we...are...late...” Yoseob said panting and we bowed.

 

“Hm? Who are you?” she asked and pointed at me.

 

“Er... I'm Lee ____. I transfered from America. Nice to meet you.” I bowed.

 

“Oh! Nice to meet you I'm Mrs. Kim. I already got an excuse from the principal's secretary... but YOU! YANG YOSEOB! WHY WERE YOU LATE?!”

 

“ I was late bec-”

 

“Please don't scold Yoseob. It was my fault that he is late. When I looked for my class I got lost and asked Yoseob for help and so he decided to help me. That's why. If you are going to punish him I'll take it for him. But please don't punish him.” I said as I cutted him off.

 

“Ooooh!” everyboy in class said.

 

Yoseob looked at me but I just mouthed him “Don't worry. It'll be allright.” He nodded.

 

We looked worriedly at teacher and waited for her answer.

 

“OK. Next time you two will be late again I won't let you off that easily because it's ____ first day in our school and I don't want her to be punished. She's too kind.”

 

“Thanks so much!” Yoseob and me said in unison happily.

 

“Yoseob, take you seat. And ____ introduce yourself again for the class.”

 

Yoseob let go of my hand and walked to his desk.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee ____. Nice to meet you. I hope we will be friends in future.”

 

Everyone clapped.

 

“So, ____ you can take your seat beside Yoon Doojoon.”

 

What?! Did she just say YOON DOOJOON?! My childhood friend who is also my first love YOON DOOJOON?!

 

“Doojoon, please raise you hand.”

 

A guy raised his hand who sat at the back row behind Yoseob and I immediately recognized him. It was that boy I met at the parking lot. Only now I recognize him. I'm such a BABO!

 

I walked to my desk besides Doojoon. When I sat down he didn't even bother looking at me. How rude! Or does he not recognize me? I looked to my right where he sat. I giggled how handsome he got. But turned back to the front where the teacher was explaining something.

 

Because we had math now which I really hated I took out my notebook and started to doodle. I got so bored that I drew myself with Doojoon and Yoseob.

 

“RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!” the school bell started to ring.

 

I got scared and jumped a little. I looked at the clock and it was already lunch time. I didn't know that I doodled the whole time. I closed my notebook in case somebody would look what I doodled. I heard shouting and many girls were running and crowding around Doojoon, Yoseob and some other 4 guys.

 

The room got too full that I had to ran out. What's up with all the girls here? I didn't know what to do and since I wasn't hungry I decided to go out because it was a beautiful day.

 

This school garden was very beautiful. I went to a tree and sat under it. I felt so safe and comfortable that I closed my eyes but I didn't fall asleep. After some minutes I heard that some foot steps were coming to my direction. I think there were at least 6 people.

 

Yes, I can hear very good. Because of my good hearing I can even tell when somebody was following me. The foot steps were coming closer but I didn't bother to open my eyes. I heard them whisper something to each other.

 

“Hyung, she is so pretty and cute.”

 

“Yea, she really is.”

 

“Psh! Be quiet or you will wake her up!”

 

“I think we should sit down and wait until she wakes up.”

 

“OK. Let's do it.”

 

I recognized Yoseob's voice but the other ones were unfamiliar. They all sat down in front of me.

 

“BOO!” I shouted and opened my eyes.

 

“WAHHH!!!!” all of them yelled and made scared faces.

 

I didn't believe my eyes. I saw 6 handsome men in front of me. WOW! Today must be my lucky day. But I don't even think they came because of me. I'm just a normal girl.

 

“Kekekeke! Look at you scared faces!!!”

 

They still look handsome with scared faces :D Some of the boys faces got bright red. Cute~!

 

“You guys really think I'm asleep? Who are you anyway?”

 

“Yah~! ____-ah, you scared us~!” Yoseob whined.

 

“Yoseob Oppa? What are you doing here?” I said as I looked at the other guys. OMO! Doojoon is there too!

 

“Err... Hehehe, I actually...”

 

“He wanted to introduce you to us!” a tall thai-looking boy said.

 

“Yea, that's what I wanted to do! So ____-ah these are my best friends. I think you should know them cause they go to the same class like you.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my 5th chapter :D

Chapter 6 is still coming so please wait ;D

Plz subscribe & comment!