Be careful

Please, don't leave me again

Chapter 19

 

"It was on our first year of high school. We 5 have known each other since elementary school that's actually why we didn't make any new friends. But Cho Hee was different. Even tough we didn't like her at the beginning she still tried to become our friends. And at the end of the first year we eventually became best friends. But the main fact is that 2 years ago this school was an all girl's high school." Hyuna unnie told me.

 

"An all girl's high school?" I asked unsure.

 

"Yes. Only since last year boys were allowed to enter our school." Jiyoon unnie replied looking around if someone was spying on us.

 

"But what does this have to do with Cho Hee unnie?" I asked waiting for an answer.

 

"Everything changed on our second year when the boys came. Last year we were all together in one class without B2ST. But Cho Hee was like a . Whenever she saw a boy she opened some buttons on her shirt and pulled up her skirt. So that you almost could see her underwear." Sohyun said disgusted at the thought of it and shuddered.

 

"Every night she went out on clubs, drank alcohol and danced with some erts. We couldn't recognize our innocent, cute Cho Hee anymore. That's why we all talked to her why she lately was acting all ty. But she only replied that it was fun and way more better than being an innocent girl that boys don't have any interests in. After that we didn't talk to Cho Hee anymore." Gayoon unnie said with her head looking down.

 

I didn't know what to do, so I nodded to tell them that they could go on.

 

"Some time after that incident B2ST joined the dance team and got incredibly popular because of their good moves. All girls fell for them except us. They were always surrounded by s and someday they couldn't hold in their anger anymore and told every girl that they only like innocent girls. Every girl turned into innocent girls including Cho Hee hoping to get a chance to be their girlfriends." Jihyun unnie told me looking at Cho Hee from far away.

 

"___-ah. She only uses you to get closer to Doojoon oppa. We don't want her to destroy your relationship with Doojoon oppa." Gayoon unnie whispered the last words giving me a mischievous smile.

 

My eyes widened at her last words.

 

"How do you-?!"

 

"It's oblivious ____-ah. How you always blush whenever you look at him and how you guys secretly smile to each other. We girls immediately knew it but the boys... They only care about their own lives." Jihyun unnie stated.

 

"Don't worry. We won't tell it to B2ST until you will say it yourself." Jiyoon unnie said giving me a reassuring smile.

 

"You guys are really..."

 

I immediately pulled them to a group hug. After a long hug we let go of each other.

 

"____-ah. We really like you and don't want you to get hurt. So please be careful around Cho Hee." Hyuna unnie said.

 

"Neh. I'll definitely be careful." I smiled.

 

"Let's go back before the oppas might think we ran away." Sohyun said.

 

We all nodded and came back to the boys with our arms linked and wide grins. We sat down far away from Cho Hee gaining weird looks from some of the boys.

 

"Yah~! Noonas what took you so long~?" Woonie whined with a pout sitting in front of us.

 

"Just some girls talk." Jiyoon replied and we all giggled.

 

"Scary noonas~~!!" Woonie said when he went back to still eating his lunch.

 

I glanced at Cho Hee and she was flirting with my boyfriend. WTF!! Get away from my boyfriend!! And OH  MY GOD. You can almost see half of her s. I tightly clenched my fist to prevent me from pulling her hair and scratching her face. Actually in emergency situation's I can be very furious too.

 

But luckily Doojoon oppa didn't even care about her. Suddenly a blond head popped in front of my face. It took me some time to notice that Yoseob oppa's face was only inches away from my face.

 

"OH MY GOD!!" I shrieked and fell backward putting my hands on my chest.

 

"NO~! My name is Yoseobie~~!!" Yoseob oppa said putting his hand in front of my face.

 

"Oppa! You scared the hell out of me!!" I took his hand and he helped me stand up.

 

"Keke~! Mian, but I was bored."

 

"Is scaring your friends funny?!"

 

"Yes! It is!"

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Dongwoon cried like a girl.

 

"UAAAAHHHH!!!" We all jumped and they all hid behind my back.

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DONGWOON!!" Junhyung oppa yelled still scared and popped his head out behind me.

 

"T-t-there's a-a b-b-bug!!" Woonie said and pointed with shaky fingers to a bug on the grass.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" We all yelled together and held a distance to this bug.

 

"Let's retreat!!!" Yoseob oppa cried.

 

We immediately took all our things and ran back to our classrooms. I didn't know where I was running and followed them. When we arrived at the school entrance hall I accidentally bumped into someone. I tightly closed my eyes expecting to fall on the floor but I felt a hand sneak around my waist. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw Cheondung oppa.

 

"Are you ok?" Cheoundung oppa asked me as he helped me standing up.

 

"Neh. Thank you oppa." I smiled.

 

"____-ah. Who's that?" Sohyun whispered behind me.

 

"OMO! I forgot to introduce you guys. That's MBLAQ!!" I introduced them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're MBLAQ!" 

 

"Oh! It's you guys!" Gayoon unnie said and pointed at them.

 

"Eh? You guys know each other?" I asked as I tilted my head.

 

"Yes. They go to our class." Hyuna unnie pointed out.

 

"OH! We met again." Seungho oppa said and pointed to Doojoon oppa.

 

"You know him?" Kikwang oppa asked confused.


"Ne! We met him at-" Mir oppa got cut off when I slapped my hands on his mouth.

 

"Sssh!!" I hissed still not letting go of Mir oppa's mouth.

 

"What are you doing?" Yoseob asked suspicious.

 

"I..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th chapter~

I cut this chapter in two halves :)

Seems like I'm not going to make B2STMinute couples...

But if some of you want B2STMinute couples then vote:

I'll wait for a bit until the vote season ends ;)

Somehow I think my story is going on too slow...

Anyways CONGRATULATION ON B2ST WIN~~~!!!!

They really deserved it.

If you wonder how Cho Hee looks like:

And Dongwoon is REALLY scared of bugs :D

Want a prove? Here it is!

He is just too cute pushing Kikwang over to the spot~~!!

Plz subscribe & comment!