BWO?! BOYFRIEND?!

Please, don't leave me again

Chapter 15

 

It was already PM and Doojoon was walking me home because he didn't want to let his girlfriend go home alone in the night. We were going hand in hand the streets along and I was deep in thoughts. I'm really his girlfriend. It isn't a dream right? I pinched my arm and immediatley regretted it.

 

"Oww!" I winced in pain and rubbed my arm.

 

"Why did you pinch yourself?" Doojoon asked and chuckled.

 

"Just because I thought having you as my boyfriend wasn't real..." I said and pouted.

 

"My girlfriend is just too cute~!" He laughed and ruffled my hair.

 

Soon we reached my home and we stood in front of my door in silence.

 

"You still live here." Doojoon said as a matter of fact.

 

"Yep...Wait a moment, where do you actually live now? One time I saw an unfamiliar guy coming out of the house next to ours and I was sure it wasn't you."

 

"Yeah...Since I started high school I lived in an apartment with Yoseob, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Kikwang and Dongwoon. My parents moved somewhere else in Seoul, they are very busy because of their business." He replied.

 

"I see..."

 

We looked each other deeply in the eyes and Doojoon slowly leaned forward. I closed my eyes expecting his lips on mine however I felt something on my lips but it felt strange. Shocked, I open my eyes seeing Junki putting his hands between me and Doojoon, whom is just as shocked as me.

 

"Ewwww!!"

 

Junki retreated his hand and cleaned it with his shirt. After cleaning his 'dirty' hand he stared at me waiting for an answer why I am so late and why I almost kissed a boy. I acted clueless not knowing his questions. He sighed and knew he had to ask.

 

"____-ah, why did you come home so late?! I told you that you have to clean the house and cook dinner!! Why the hell do you come home only now!!!" He shouted.

 

I got startled at his sudden outburst and was too scared to answer, because of that I hid behind Doojoon. 

 

"T-today I fainted i-in PE class." I stuttered.

 

"OK. I got it but who is this guy whom you almost kissed in front of our house?!" He said pointing to Doojoon.

 

WHAT! He doesn't care if I have fainted?I was about to reply but Doojoon interrupted me.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yoon Doojooon. ____-ah's boyfriend." Doojoon said and bowed.

 

"BWO?!?!" Junki shouted that almost the whole neighborhood could hear.

 

He just went in again leaving 5 guys standing in front of me. Oh, they must be his friends. I didn't notice them because of Junki's shouting. I turned to Doojoon looking at him with puppy eyes.

 

"I'm sorry that you had to meet my brother like this." I said sad.

 

"No problem. Someday we will definitely be friends." 

 

Doojoon hugged me tightly. I felt so safe and secure in his tight that I didn't want to let go.

 

"Ehem." an unknown voice coughed.

 

It turned out to be one of Junki's friends. I sighed and let go of Doojoon.

 

"I think I should go now. You shouldn't let your guests wait." Doojoon said.

 

"Yeah. Then I'll see you tomorrow?"

 

"Yep. Bye!"

 

He kissed my forehead and walked off. After seeing his shadow disappear I turned around to see 5 guys looking at me.

 

"Erm... are you hungry?" I asked unsure.

 

Suddenly one guy hugged me. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged him back without knowing who it is.

 

"Keke. ____-ah, you really forgot us, right?" He said as he lets go of me.

 

"..."

 

"Come in first or you'll get sick." He dragged me in.

 

Now we all sat in the living room. And I studied their faces. Their faces were really familiar to me but I don't know who they were.

 

"Do you still not remember us?" a guy with mustache asked me.

 

I just looked around awkwardly avoiding their curious eyes. Honestly, I felt really uncomfortable because of all their stares.

 

"Then do you know Doongie oppa?" a cute guy with small face asked pointing to himself.

 

I looked at him and had to think a bit. I remembered playing hide & seek with a guy in our garden and I always used to call him Doongie oppa. He was always here with...

 

"It can't be that you are.... MBLAQ oppas?" I asked confused.

 

"It's us!!!" They yelled in unison and gave me a group hug.

 

"Can't....breath....oppas....too.....strong..."

 

"Mian." Mir oppa said as they let go and ruffled my hair.

 

"Long time no see oppas. What brings you here?"

 

"We want to rent 2 of your rooms." Seungho oppa said.

 

"Eh? Rent?" I asked confused.

 

"Yep. We actually wanted an apartment but when Junki called us and offered us that we could live here..."

 

"You accepted." I said completing Mir oppa's sentence.

 

"Well, it's already late and since we have still have school tomorrow, we should sleep now. We will tell you everything tomorrow." G.O oppa said.

 

"OK." We all said in unison.

 

After I was done with showering, I lied in my bed thinking about today. I'm happy that I met old friends and maybe I will make new friends. I even have a boyfriend. Kya~~!! Slowly my eyelids got heavier and I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15th chapter~!!

Actually Junki never met Doojoon because he was always busy with studying. :D

And sorry if the story get boring...

But I hope you guys will keep reading my story^^

Plz comment & subscribe~!!