Morning with MBLAQ

Please, don't leave me again

Chapter 16

 

"biga oneun naren nareul chajawa
bameul saewo goerophida
biga geuchyeogamyeon neodo ttaraseo
seoseohi jogeumssik geuchyeogagetji"

(B2ST - On Rainy Days)

 

My hands reached out to switch off my alarm, with still my whole body under my warm blankets. Actually I couldn't get the thoughts off my mind of having Doojoon as my boyfriend now. I looked at my clock to see that it's 5.54 AM. Time to wake up~

 

After I showered and washed up, I wanted to go down to make breakfast but I heard snoring coming from two rooms. Kekeke~ I bet it's MBLAQ. I made my way to one of their rooms to hear very loud snoring coming from there.

 

Slowly I opened the door and peeked in their room. I couldn't hold my laughter when I saw their sleeping habits. Joon oppa slept on a single bed. His blanket was kicked off, his mouth a bit opened and his arms and legs sprawled.

 

There was a bunk bed with Mir oppa sleeping on the upper deck and Cheondung oppa on the lower deck. Mir oppa was snoring the loudest among these three. And Cheondung oppa was sleeping like a baby hugging his pillow

 

Seems like I have to wake them up. I lifted my foot but I almost tripped because there was a suitcase laying on the ground and squeaked very loud. Gosh! Why do boys have to be so messy! At that moment someone grabbed my shoulder.

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I screamed, ran to a bed, went inside someone's blanket and hugged him.

 

"Ssh...It's okay ____-ah. It was just scary G.O." he said and caressed my hair.

 

I looked up with tears in my eyes and saw worried Cheondung oppa. He wiped my tears away with his fingers.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" G.O oppa cracked up and fell down holding his stomach.

 

"YAH! OPPA! HOW COULD YOU JUST SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!" I yelled, stood up and slapped his chest.

 

"Kekeke~ Mian, but I just wanted to ask you where the bathroom was. I hope you forgive me, my beloved dongsaeng~!!" G.O oppa said standing up and ruffling my hair.

 

"Don't dongsaeng me! If you scare me like that again I'm going to shave your mustache in your sleep..." I said in a low voice and slapping G.O oppas hand away.

 

"NO! NOT MY MUSTACHE!!" he said shocked and covered his mustache with his hands.

 

"Then...GO AND FIND THE BATHROOM YOURSELF!"

 

"YES! MISS ____!" he saluted in front of me and ran off.

 

Suddenly I heard clapping coming from behind me. I turned around and saw Joon oppa, Mir oppa and Cheondung oppa sitting besides each other clapping.

 

"Oh? When did you two wake up?" I asked meaning Joon and Mir oppa.

 

"Come on, ____-ah. How do you expect us to sleep when you yelled so loud that we almost got deaf." Joon oppa said and raised his eyebrows.

 

"Mian." I said shyly.

 

To say the truth almost nobody saw me freaking out except my closest friends. All of a sudden I noticed that...

 

"OMO!! WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS WEARING T-SHIRTS?!" I shrieked and quickly covered my eyes.

 

"Kekeke~ You're really slow ____-ah~" Mir oppa sang.

 

"Why? Don' like the sight of my abs?" Joon oppa asked with a erted smile.

 

I turned around to leave their room but (again-.-) I tripped over a suitcase. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the impact of the wooden floor however I felt myself wrapped around strong arms. 

 

"Yah. Pay attention where you're going." a familiar voice said.

 

Slowly I opened my eyes to see worried Junki in front of me. I immediately stood straight.

 

"Oppa! MBLAQ oppas are scaring me and don't have enough money to buy t-shirts. That's why they are running half- around the house in the morning and wanted to me!" I explained.

 

"Yah! We DO have money and we never wanted to you!" I heard Joon oppa and Mir oppa say.

 

Hehehe! I got you now MBLAQ! Junki won't get you off the hook easily without being punished! Muhahaha! Sometimes having an over-protective brother has it's advantages.

 

"Joon...Mir...Cheondung..." Junki said in a low and scary tone.

 

He went inside their room and locked the door. I heard screaming coming from MBLAQ. Serves them right. Happily I skipped down the stairs. While going down I smelled fried bacon.

 

I went to the kitchen and saw Seungho oppa making breakfast. Like a ninja I sneaked behind Seungho's back and covered his eyes.

 

"Guess who~!" I sang in a soft voice.

 

"____-ah. Instead of doing something like that to someone who lives under a same roof as you shouldn't you be doing it to your boyfriend?" Seungho oppa asked as a matter of fact.

 

"Omo. Mian."

 

I quickly retreated my hands from his eyes to hide my rose cheeks. Omo! Did he really say that?

 

"But it doesn't mean I didn't like that." Seungho oppa said and winked at me before he returned to making breakfast.

 

"Erm... I'm going to set the table." 

 

~ After setting the table ~

 

"YAH! Come down guys! Breakfast is ready!" Seungho half-yelled.

 

MBLAQ came running down like hungry tigers while Junki came coolly with his hands in his pockets. Our seating order was like this: On the left side was Seungho, Me, Cheondung and Mir. On the right side G.O, Junki and Joon.

 

We were all eating breakfast right now. I saw Junki nudging Joon with his elbow. Because Joon didn't react I heard Junki stepping on Joon's foot. Joon oppa held in a scream but I could definitely see his pained expression.

 

"___-ah, we're sorry for not wearing t-shirts this morning. We won't do it again." Joon oppa said sincerely.

 

"It's okay." I smiled.

 

~ After breakfast ~

 

Junki already went to work while me and MBLAQ were all ready to go to school. When we went out I saw Doojoon waiting in front of our gate. I couldn't help but smile how sweet my boyfriend is.

 

"Doojoon oppa~!!"

 

I ran over to him and my hug surprised him but he hugged me back. Then we let go of each other.

 

"Morning yeobo." Doojoon oppa said.

 

"Morning. But why are you waiting in front of my house?" I asked confused.

 

"To walk my girlfriend to school of course, babo." Doojoon said playfully.

 

"Yah~! I'm not a babo~" I pouted cutely.

 

"You're not A babo but MY babo."

 

I blushed at his words. 

 

"EHEM!!"

 

I turned around to see MBLAQ waiting for an introduction. I giggled at their childishness.

 

"Doojoon oppa, I want to introduce you to my friends. This is MBLAQ. Seungho, G.O, Joon, Cheondung and Mir." I pointed to each of them as their name was called.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Yoon Doojoon from B2ST." Doojoon oppa introduced himself.

 

"B2ST? Seems like you have a group too." Seungho oppa said.

 

"Yeah. And even a leader." Doojoon showed off.

 

"Me too." Seungho said and they shaked hands.

 

"I think we need to go or else we might be late." I interrupted their conversation.

 

"OK. Let's go!" Mir said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17th chapter~!!

I think I'll only be able to upload on weekends.T^T

And let's say MBLAQ are all the same age as B2ST:D

Have you all already listened to B2ST - On Rainy Days?

If not you should really do it!! I immediately fell in love as I heard it <3

And cried... because it was so emotional...

especially Yoseob's voice...

BUT I can't wait for B2ST's COMEBACK!!!

I would be really happy if you comment & subscribe~~!!!