Why are you like this?

Please, don't leave me again

Chapter 20

 

"What are you doing?" Yoseob oppa asked suspicious.

 

"I..."

 

I let go of Mir oppa's mouth. Oh my god! What should I do?! Doojoon oppa help me!! I gave Doojoon oppa a please-help-me-look and he immediately understood.

 

"____-ah. I think we can't hide it anymore." Doojoon oppa said.

 

"What do you mean hyung?" Dongwoon asked confused.

 

Doojoon oppa approached me and slung his arms over my shoulders.

 

"Me and ____-ah are dating." Doojoon oppa announced.

 

Now it looked like the whole world was stopping. Everybody got quiet and stared with wide eyes only 4Minute unnies smiled. Even the students who were in the same room freezed. After some time they continued doing what they were doing but I still knew they were listening to us.

 

"Hahaha~!! You guys should look at your faces~!!" G.O. oppa laughed holding his stomach.

 

I gave G.O. oppa a that-was-totally-unnecessary-look and he immediately shut up. My heart was beating hundred times faster. I was so scared to know their reactions.

 

"FINALLY!!" B2ST oppas shouted jumping in joy giving Doojoon oppa hugs or manly handshakes.

 

"Eh?" I tilted my head in confusion.

 

"We already know it. Kekeke~" Dongwoon oppa said.

 

"But how?"

 

"___-ah, you didn't know how much he cared for you when you fainted. We told him that we will all take care of you together but he insisted on taking care of you alone. He didn't tell us the reason though, so we left." Hyunseung oppa told me.

 

"In the evening when we called him to ask if you already woke up, he told us that he already took you home. However at that time he sounded strangely very happy." Junhyung oppa continued.

 

"When Doojoon came home he was all happy and jumping around like he had a sugar rush. The next morning, he woke up early without telling us where he went. And when we saw you both coming together to school it was all cleared. Doojoon's happy virus. It was you ___-ah." Kikwang oppa said.

 

I looked up to Doojoon oppa and his face was red and I knew B2ST oppa's were right.

 

"Congratulations!!!" 4Minute unnies and B2ST oppas shouted giving me and Doojoon oppa hugs.

 

Cho Hee of course was giving me death glares. But I noticed that Yoseob oppa was unusually quiet. Too quiet for his bubbly personality. I wanted to approach him but suddenly Mir oppa pulled me and MBLAQ oppas gave me hugs too.

 

"Aww~ our little ___-ah is now grown up." Joon oppa said and ruffled my hair.

 

"Oppa~" I whined and punched him on his right arm.

 

"Oww~!! Now she even is Wonder Woman!!" Joon oppa teased me rubbing his arm.

 

"Yah~!! At least I'm not a muscle babo!!"

 

"What did you say?!"

 

Joon oppa lifted me up on his shoulders and spinned around. Everybody laughed at our childishness. After spinning around Joon oppa put me down. But because of my lack of tolerating dizziness I couldn't stand straight. Luckily Doojoon oppa held my hands or I would have looked like a drunk high schooler.

 

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!"

 

"Well, we have to go now. See you guys later after school!" Hyuna unnie said and ran off with Gayoon unnie, Jiyoon unnie and MBLAQ oppas.

 

Before I could respond, Doojoon oppa pulled me along with him to our classroom. I looked back and saw the others following but Yoseob oppa was still gloomy. Why is he like that? Seems like I have to ask him after school.

 

~ After school ~

 

B2ST oppas, Jihyun unnie, Sohyun and me went to the tree to wait for the others. After we arrived at the tree we all did our own things. Jihyun unnie and Sohyun did homeworks, Kikwang oppa was begging Jihyun unnie and Sohyun to copy their homeworks, Hyunseung oppa was in his 4D world, Dongwoon was eating, Junhyung oppa was writing lyrics, Doojoon oppa was listening to his music and Yoseob oppa was leaning on tree and hugging his knees with his face burried in his arms.

 

I approached Yoseob oppa and sat next to him. But he didn't react.

 

"*cough*" I fake-coughed.

 

"..."

 

"Yoseob oppa?" I shook his arms.

 

He slowly raised his face and faced me. Something was wrong. His usually glowing eyes were empty and his face was emotionless.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing..." Yoseob oppa spoke with a silent voice and looked away.

 

"I know something's wrong. Just tell me I'll listen to your problems." I moved nearer to him.

 

"You wouldn't understand my problems."

 

"If-"

 

"I'm going now." He took his bag and went away.

 

I could only look after him. I was worried about him and I felt something ache a bit in my chest. Why is he being like this? Anyway tomorrow I definitely need to find out what his problem is.

 

"___-ah!!" Gayoon unnie yelled.

 

"OMO! Unnie you scared me~!!" I pouted. "Why did you even yell at me?"

 

"Well, when we arrived you were thinking too intensely that you didn't even notice that we came." Gayoon unnied said and sat next to me.

 

"Who came?"

 

I looked up and saw Jiyoon unnie, Hyuna unnie and MBLAQ oppas joining the others. I was about to go to Doojoon oppa but suddenly my cell phone ringed.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"___-ah, where are you and MBLAQ now? It's already 3.30PM and your school ends at 3PM. WHERE ARE YOU??!"

 

I had to hold the cell phone away from my ear because of oppa's shouting.

 

"Mianhae, oppa. We will come home immediately."

 

"I hope so."

 

He hung up. Why do I have a brother like that? Why heavens? Why me? I went over to MBLAQ oppas who were playing 'folding joint rock, paper, scissors' with Kikwang oppa who stopped begging to copy homeworks and Hyunseung oppa who left his 4D world. And of course Seungho oppa was winning.

 

"Oppas, we have to go now. Junki oppa is already angry and waiting at home."

 

"He is already angry??" Mir oppa asked.

 

"Yup."

 

"Oh my god. Then we have to go now." Joon oppa warned.

 

They stopped playing their game and we bid goodbye to the others. Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist, pulled me back and hugged me. I recognized his scent. It was Doojoon oppa.

 

"I'll call you later." Doojoon oppa whispered.

 

"Wait. Where do you have my number from?"

 

"Se-cr-et." He said.

 

"Aw~ oppa. You're being cute~!!" I .

 

"___-ah!! Come on or we'll get punished." Cheondung oppa shouted and motioned me to come over.

 

"Bye, oppa." I said and let go of him.

 

"Bye, ___-ah." He said and kissed my forehead.

 

I went to MBLAQ oppas. While going home we talked about who today will get punished. Because whenever Junki oppa is angry he will punish someone. But I never worry because I know he wouldn't hurt his baby sister. When we arrived at home, I saw a fuming Junki oppa sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.

 

"Whose fault is it??" Junki oppa said controlling his anger.

 

"HIS!!" We all pointed to...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20th chapter~~!!

I'm so so so so sorry for not uploading in a long time TT^TT

But I was too immersed in roleplaying :D

If you wonder what roleplaying is: This link~!!

You can be the idol you want to be. You have to post on their wall who you want to be and if they say yes you can be that person, you make a facebook account and can be the person. You also can chat with other idols who are there. I'm A Pink's Bomi~~

You guys should try it! It's really funny~!

and if you wonder what 'folding joints rock, paper, scissor' is...

It was a game MBLAQ invented.

Here you can watch it~!!

You have to watch all Sesame Player episodes if you're an A+ xDD

Thanks to all 41 subscribers~!!

I hope nobody will unsubscribe~!!