Kyuhyun knows...?!

I wish you weren't my best friend...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun waited for Victoria as he was seated at a dinner table in the restaurant he was going to meet Victoria.

After several minutes, Victoria was finally at the restaurant. She wore a thick jacket over her long white sized t-shirt and a pair of skinny blue jeans with her black boots. Purposely making her look normal as usual, but the make-up on her face still made her look gorgeous.

Kyuhyun saw Victoria coming up the stairs and quickly waved over to her calling: "Qian!", went over to the chair in front of his and slided the chair back for her to sit. Victoria came over and she sat in front of Kyuhyun. Then Kyuhyun went back to his seat.

Victoria looked at Kyuhyun and bow downs slightly to hid her face, greeting him by saying: "Oppa, annyeonghaseyo~"

Kyuhyun immediately had a grin on his face after hearing Victoria call him: "Oppa"

But that made Kyuhyun think hard to himself: "Victoria seems different than usual today? I remember she stopped calling me Oppa for a while and I kept asking her to not call me YA YA anymore. What made her suddenly call me Oppa back again?"

Victoria stared at Kyuhyun as she watches him space out on thinking about something.

Victoria: "Kyuhyunnie?"

Kyuhyun suddenly woke up from thinking and said: "Sorry, I was randomly spacing out." Then he decided he shouldn't worry about this thing so much.

So Kyuhyun handed her the menu and said: "Since you're paying, I told the waitress to wait until you come so we could make our choices together."

Victoria couldn't help but blush because she wasn't really paying attention to what Kyuhyun was saying, but she was looking at Kyuhyun while he talked to her, so that made her look down at her menu.

Kyuhyun sees Victoria seems even a bit more unusual now somehow. He stared at Victoria for awhile. Victoria could sense some pressure on her, from Kyuhyun's eyes.

Victoria looked up to Kyuhyun and said: "Um, I'd like a Dinner A. How about you?"

Kyuhyun was startled as soon as he saw Victoria had her head up and told her what she wanted.

Victoria quickly blushed again, she couldn't help herself whenever she sees Kyuhyun now. But everytime she sees Kyuhyun catch her looking at him, she immediately turns her eyes away.

Though, Victoria noticed Kyuhyun staring at her really hard right now. Even without blinking! She gets embarrassed with him looking at her, but finds it even more awkward when he is quiet too.

Then after a second, finally Victoria said: "What's wrong?" to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was quiet for a moment and asked: "Did you have a schedule

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter