Jealous Qiannie~

I wish you weren't my best friend...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Morning.

Victoria wakes up with a super happy smile on her face, "Myahhh" she says while her eyes are still closed as she she stretches her arms.

She then grabs her phone and finds a new unread mesage.

She looks at who the sender is, and to her delight, she knew it would be from her old-time best friend & now newly boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun.

She smiled very sweetly when she saw his name, and she immediately clicked to read the text message.

However, her happy face immediately changed as she started reading...

"Qian, I need to tell you something...

This morning, Lee Soo Man called me and told me that me and Seohyun will collab again.

This time, we're doing a musical together and we will have a bobo (kiss) scene.

Please understand and don't be mad or upset. It's just acting!

Don't forget about everything that I said to you yesterday.

Saranghae (I love you)."

- From your most loved Oppa, Kyuhyun

Victoria kept glaring at the text message on her screen and her mind was blank.

She didn't know how she should be feeling right now. She felt so complexed inside.

She thought to herself: "Why now...?! Me and Kyuhyun Oppa just started dating yesterday...This timing is so badly coincidential..He has to kiss another girl? Even though I understand it's only for work, but I can't help but feel upset right now. I don't want him to do it."

She rolls on her bed. The more she thinks about it, the more upset she feels.

After 1 second, Victoria immediately starts texting Kyuhyun:

"YA (HEY)! Cho Kyuhyun, I don't accept this.

We need to talk in real life about this right now.

- From your girlfriend, Qian.

Victoria sent her message right after she finished typing it. Then she realizes what she has just sent.

"Oh my goodness, how could I sound so unreasonable?! It's Kyuhyun Oppa's work...He'll probably think I'm a terrible girlfriend now." Victoria thought as she regrets at her sent text message.

The very next second, she thinks..."No, I have the right to be upset. I'm his girlfriend now!"

Then she thinks again: "Ah, but I should still be a very considerate girlfriend...We're both idols, I should understand his work more..."

Victoria puts her hands in her hair in frustration as she keeps thinking whether she should accept or not.

---

At the restaurant.

Kyuhyun stared at Victoria's upset face right in front of him and he sips on his tea with a little guilty face (Guilty because he's the reason why she's upset).

"Can't you just decline in doing the show?" Victoria asks.

Kyuhyun puts down his tea, and answers hesitantly: "...It's just for work though."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter