Figuring it out.

I wish you weren't my best friend...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyun knows that I like him?!" Victoria screamed in her head. She glares at Kyuhyun as her heart pumped very loudly, she's super terrified right now.

Kyuhyun simply stared at Victoria, then he finally opened his mouth: "Did you meet Nichkhun today?"

Victoria's face immediately became: O_O... "Wh-What?" She asked.

Kyuhyun sighed with his poker-face, and said: "Did you happen to meet him today?"

Victoria suddenly got really angry. "Why would you think I met him today?!" She asked.

Kyuhyun sees Victoria suddenly getting so angry...He then knows he is wrong since he knows Victoria so well. "Ah, sorry Qian-ah. I just thought you're kind of unusual today...Still wearing make-up, secretly smiling while thinking about something and it seems like you're kind of avoiding me..."

Victoria couldn't say anything afterwards. She thinks inside her head: "So Kyuhyun thinks I'm avoiding him...Because I want to stay away from him? I'M JUST BEING SHY BECAUSE OF LIKING YOU, PABO(IDIOT)!"

Victoria then answered: "But I really didn't meet him!" Victoria really wanted to let Kyuhyun know that she doesn't like Nichkhun right now.

Kyuhyun paused for a moment and said: "Oh...Then could you please tell me what's up with you today?"

Victoria felt her heart was going to explode, "What should I do...Ah, I can't tell him. I can't. I just can't." She then said: "There really is nothing going on."

Kyuhyun using his deep tone with a straight face said: "You're lying."

Victoria felt like she was going to cry, she's scared to face Kyuhyun's questions because she really wants to tell him but a the same time she doesn't want to. She avoided his eye contacts and proclaimed once again: "There's really nothing going on with me..."

Kyuhyun seeing how Victoria panics, lets her off the hook. "Sorry Qian, I didn't mean to force you into telling me something you don't want to share with me...But I am just worried about you..." Kyuhyun explained.

Victoria heard what Kyuhyun just said and she thought to herself: "He cares so much about me and I am happy, but I am sad I can't tell him...Oh Kyuhyun, why must you make my decision so difficult now?!" Victoria does not want to lie to the one she loves, but she's scared she'd lose Kyuhyun if she tells him she likes him in a romantic way.

Kyuhyun: "If you ever feel like telling me, always give me a call or a text, and my ear will be there for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter