Confession?

I wish you weren't my best friend...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Morning.

Victoria hesitates on messaging Kyuhyun...Her text was placed on her cell phone's screen, but was not sent out yet.

Her Text said:

"Kyuhyunnie, are you free tonight?

I want to tell you something really important.

...And...I'll pay for the dinner again...So I hope you can make it? ^^;"  

- Qian

Sighs came out of Victoria's mouth as she just stared at her text, her finger was right on top of the send button, but she wouldn't press it.

"A confession to Kyuhyun...What if he rejects my feelings?" Victoria thought to herself.

Then Victoria thought more to herself: "UGH, Song Qian...I thought you made up your mind already with the advice from Sulli last night! Just say it."

Finally, Victoria's brave thoughts quickly made Victoria press the send button with her text going to Kyuhyun.

Victoria desperately waiting for a reply, had her heart pumping and she was silent alone in her room.

-A Few Moments later-

Victoria's cell phone makes a sound, a text notification.

Victoria checks her inbox immediately, and sees it's Kyuhyun's respond.

His reply:

"Is it about the thing I asked you last time?

Whatever it is, I'll be there then.

If you do plan on telling me though, I'll pay tonight. :)

So you know what to do, right? ㅋㅋ *keke*"

- Kyuhyun

Victoria blushed and giggled uncautiously. "I guess I'll have to tell him now..." Victoria smiled quietly to herself as she puts her hand over her heart, the sounds of her heart beating was pumping louder than ever.

---

The Nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter