Please don't break up with me...

I wish you weren't my best friend...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-The next week-

It was night-time. Victoria was stoning at her laptop screen after she got home from her schedule.

Krystal says: "Unnie, what are you looking at? You seem really into it." Krystal peeks over Victoria's shoulder and checks what Victoria was seeing.

"OH MY GOD." Krystal covers quickly for noticing at herself being too loud at night while the other members went to sleep early.

"Unnie, are you okay...?" Krystal asked carefully.

Victoria was still staring at her laptop screen, which was the news article about Kyuhyun and Seohyun's kiss in their musical.

The article had the big headline: "Kyuhyun and Seohyun kissed sweetly in their collaborated musical!" And it stated:

"Kyuhyun and Seohyun displayed their cute romance in their musical with a gentle kiss.

These two have collaborated before in SMtown concert, singing a duet together and holding hands as skinship.

They are viewed as SM's maknae couple which has many fans wishing they'd be a real couple.

With this kiss, it looks awkwardly cute enough to assume that it could spark up their sunbae-hoobae, oppa-dongsaeng relationship to romance!

Who knows? They might be dating already as we know they don't really talk about each other, which seems to be protecting each other.

Seohyun is not known to be close with many other guys after "divorcing" with CNBlue's Yonghwa from the reality TV show "We Got Married".

Kyuhyun is known to be best friends with partically f(x)'s Victoria, but they just seem too close in public to be really dating.

In this case, that means the "Seokyu" couple might be actually true. We would just have to wait for the dispatch to reveal their secret love..."

Victoria's face was emotionless and she scrolled really hard down to see the comments. She started flinching as she read them in her head.

Krystal started to read them out loud: ""Kyuhyun and Seohyun are such a cute couple, daebak! I ship them~ Kekeke ^^", "Seokyu jjiang!", "That kiss!!! I think they really like each other...", "SM's maknae couple is here~~~", "Ahhh, they look really good together. Handsome and pretty, both are good at singing too. No one can match more than they do~", "They're totally dating!", "They look so awkward together, but maybe that's what makes them seem real...*keke*ㅋㅋ"

Krystal then slowly looked back at Victoria's reaction...Victoria's face expression was really sad.

"Unnie...These netizens are just doing their usual delusional fangirling! You're Kyuhyun oppa's real girlfriend, so you shouldn't be sad over these kind of comments." Krystal said to Victoria, trying to encourage her back.

Victoria didn't say anything.

-Ding-Dong- Someone ringed at the door bell.

Krystal still had the worried look on Victoria, but quickly got up and opened the door.

It was Kyuhyun.

"AH, Kyuhyun Oppa!" Krystal said in shock.

Kyuhyun: "Oh good afternoon Krystal. I came here to see Vic."

Krystal had her usual emotionless expression and said: "Yes, what good timing because you need to comfort your girlfriend right now."

Kyuhyun was surprised at her words and said: "What do you mean? She's sad?"

Krystal just shrugged a bit and said: "I'll leave you two alone. I'm going to go out for a late treat now. Bye."

Krystal walked out as Kyuhyun walked into the dorm room.

Kyuhyun came over and sat right next to Victoria on the couch as he sees her still looking at her laptop screen.

"Whatcha looking at, Qian?" He asked her as he peeked over to see the article about he and Seohyun.

Victoria looked at him and Kyuhyun's face was terrified.

Kyuhyun quickly grabbed her portable mouse and clicked the exit button to the webpage that showed the article.

"You shouldn't look at these things! They're obviously the media play and making stuff up like usual." Kyuhyun explained hastily.

Victoria started saying loudly: "Then what about the comments? They said you two match more...Good at singing and Seohyun's pretty..."

Kyuhyun replied quickly: "The "good at singing" stuff is just stupid. And why would you care about the comment stating about whether Seohyun is pretty or not?! To me, you are more beautiful than her!"

Victoria then snapped. She stood up from the couch and asked fiercely: "S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter