A Night to Remember.

I wish you weren't my best friend...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria: "Oppa, I love you."

The moment after Victoria said that to Kyuhyun...Both of them were silent.

Victoria just kept on looking at Kyuhyun for a simple respond or just something to let her know that he heard her confession clearly.

But all she sees from Kyuhyun's reaction is his little shocked-stoned face staring back at her.

Victoria felt like tearing up, thinking: "Not much of a reaction, does that mean he's just surprised that I like him and he doesn't feel the same way back to me?"

As Victoria's huge bunny eyes began to water up, Kyuhyun's voice was finally heard.

Kyuhyun: "I love you too...Qian."

Victoria's eyes immediately widened as they were already huge enough before, her tears were still within her eyes but the tears grew even more bigger when she heard what Kyuhyun said, her tears were changed from worried-terrified-sadness into surprised-unbelievable-happiness, she could not even see Kyuhyun properly with her eyes anymore.

Kyuhyun sees the amount of water in her glowing eyes, smiles and says: "Pabo-ah(Idiot), why are you crying for?"

Then he brought up his right hand, and wiped the tears near her eyes that were about to fall down on her cheek.

Victoria said with her stuffy nose: "Are you joking around with me again, Oppa? If you are, you better tell me now or I won't be able to take the truth afterwards because I was being absolutely serious of what I said previously!"

Kyuhyun smiled even more and answered: "So...You think I was joking of what I said previously too?"

Victoria paused for a moment of thought, but she still doesn't know whether to believe in the humourous Cho Kyuhyun's words at this situation.

Kyuhyun watches as Victoria is being all quiet and thinking to herself, he could read her mind. So knowing that she is hesitating on whether to believe in his words...

Kyuhyun suddenly brought up his left hand and since Victoria sat directly across from him...Kyuhyun stood up from his seat, bent over to lean over the table, and with his left hand reaching behind Victoria's hair, he grabbed the nape of her neck, thus the sudden actions make Victoria look immediately up towards him...

Kyuhyun accurately puts his lips right on top of Victoria's soft lips.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes the moment their lips touched, however on Victoria's side of being in shock...She stares at Kyuhyun for a bit while they were kissing, but then gradually slowly closing her eyes, caused a tear to drop down and slide down her cheek.

The scene seemed quite romantic and beautiful. The people at the restaraunt who were sitting around them saw them kissing, all of them did not know they were famous idols in SM though, luckily it was because they were at a wine-based restaurant which is adults only(Therefore, no young fans who were obsessive with their idosl are there). There were very less people in the restaraunt as well since it was already late during night-time.

Finally after seconds of kissing...Kyuhyun gently moved his lips away from Victoria's lips, but left their noses still touching. Their eyes were only several centimeters away from each other's, they managed to gaze at each other for a few more seconds.

Then Victoria finally pushed Kyuhyun back down to his seat.

"Wh-Why...did you..." Victoria asked quickly in panic as her body finally came to terms of embarrassment---her cheeks turned really red!

Kyuhyun laughs when he sees Victoria blushing hard.

"What "why"?" Kyuhyun answered back.

Victoria could not reply back to Kyuhyun, so she looked down as she was still feeling burning hot from the kiss.

Kyuhyun seeing more of Victoria's cute reactions, then added: "I told you already..."

He paused for a breif millisecond as Victoria tilts her head back up to listen Kyuhyun finish his sentence.

Kyuhyun: "I love you."

Victoria's heart was basically killing her when she heard Kyuhyun confess to her again.

"Are you really being serious?!" Victoria responded as she hides her face away from Kyuhyun due to the uncontrollable blushing.

Kyuhyun removed Victoria's hands from covering her face and teasingly asked: "Do you really want me to kiss you again?" ㅋㅋ*laughs*

Victoria hearing what he just said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter