Don't tell Kyuhyun!

I wish you weren't my best friend...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria: "Changmin-ah. Actually, the person I like is...Kyuhyun."

Changmin widened his eyes after hearing what Victoria just exposed.

Changmin thought to himself: "The person Victoria likes is Kyuhyun?!"

Victoria stared at Changmin's reaction, Changmin was emotionlessly confused...So Victoria immediately regretted telling him her secret.

"CHANGMIN!" Victoria yelled. Changmin got startled after hearing Victoria raising her voice at him.

Victoria then said quietly: "Don't tell Kyuhyun, okay?"

"Why not?" Changmin curiously asked.

"I don't want Kyuhyun to know about this..." Victoria said.

"Hmmm...Is it because you're scared that the fact that you like Kyuhyun will destroy your friendship with him and that you're scared that Kyuhyun doesn't see you in the same way?"

Victoria sighed with a little embarrassment. "Why do you all of a sudden understand me so well?"

Changmin also sighed. "Well, if you think I understand you so well. Then I am sure you won't be able to hide this fact from Kyuhyun for very long, you know...He's got the brains and especially when you both know each other even more well."

"That's true! How am I supposed to not let Kyuhyun know that I like him? All I have to do is act normal, right?" Victoria said rushingly to get her problems solved.

Changmin let out a little laughter and responded: "From seeing how you're reacting right now, I bet you definitely won't be able to act normal around Kyuhyun anymore."

Victoria quickly blushed. "WHAT?! Are you helping me or not? I knew I shouldn't have told you."

Changmin smiled slightly and teasingly said: "I guess I am a place behind Kyuhyun in your heart then, right?"

Victoria blushed again, still explaining: "Aniya~! You are one of my most trustworthy friends besides my group members and Kyuhyun too. The reason why I told you my feelings for Kyuhyun is because I don't want to lie to you since you're the closest person with Kyuhyun and me."

Changmin chuckled and said: "Arasso (I understand)."

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter