02

The Quarrel.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The-next-day

It was Saturday so you woke up late. You slept late last night, thinking bout Sehun and of what happen yesterday. You  woke up lazily and rub your eyes.

Suddenly your phone rang,  ' I SAID OH MY. WHAT A MARVELOUS TUNE~' . (A/n: I know its weird. ._. )

It was Elli, your best friend calling.

 "Yoboseyo?" you answered tiredly. "Yo, woman. Are you ready to... wait, did you just woke up?" she replied shockly.

You mumbled, " Yeah. Get ready for what?" you asked. " OH MY HYEMI. DID YOU FORGOT? ITS TONIGHT!" she said.

"Tonight what? What's with tonight? There's nothing tonight" you asked.

"WOMAN. THE PROM NIGHT IS TONIGHT. THIS NIGHT!" she almost yelled at you. You rubbed your ears and went blur for a few seconds.  Then you just realized about it and panicked,"Oh noooo! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

  "Aigoo. What should you do? Nothing i guess. I mean, you did ask Sehun to go with you to prom tonight right? And you already have that nice red dress. So its settled!" she said.

 When you heard that, you went absolutely lost. *Oh noooo. Sehun? Prom? How can i forgot. Aishhh. I dont want to meet him. I guess I just have to forget bout it* you whispered to yourself.

You replied Elli, " Ummm. Bout the prom tonight. I forgot to ask Sehun and im not actually in a good condition with him right now. I guess, I wont be coming."

You covered your ears, when Elli screamed at you, " WHAT? HOW CAN YOU FORGOT? YOURE THE ONE WHO KEEPS ON TELLING ME BOUT THE PROM. NOT IN A GOOD CONDITION WITH HIM? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WOMAN. NO. I DONT ACCEPT THIS. EVENTHOUGH, YOU WONT GO WITH SEHUN TO PROM TONIGHT. YOU HAVE TO COME. I DONT WANT TO GO THERE ALONE. I ALREADY BOUGHT MY DRESS FOR TONIGHT. ITS EXPENSIVE OKAY. IM NOT GOING TO WASTE IT JUST LIKE THAT."

You sighed deeply, " But, Elli, you can go to the prom alone. Dont you have other people to go with?"

"NOPE. I DONT CARE. YOU HAVE TO COME. ILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE LATER. OKAY. END OF DISCUSSION. BYE." Elli, ended the conversation.

Sehun's-pov

It was Saturday and I heard from my other friends that there will be a prom tonight at school. I wonder why Hyemi didn’t ask me to go to the prom with her. Well, maybe she already have another person to go with.

Then, my phone rang, I got a message from Haeyoung.

'Sehun-ah, do you want to go to the prom with me tonight? I hope you can cause I don’t have any person to go with other than you.  Message me kay? ^^ <3' 

After reading the message, I replied to her that I’ll agree to go to the prom with her since Hyemi isn’t asking.

“I wonder who ‘ll Hyemi go with.  I really wished she would go with me to the prom. “ I sighed.


>>Fast-foward-At-the-prom.<<

There was so many people at the prom. Mostly seniors. You wandered around with Elli here and there.

"Wow theres pretty many people here.And theres lots of food! *-*" Elli said.

You just simply nodded. You didn't even wanted to go to the prom cause youre afraid if you met Sehun or that Haeyoung girl. *Hmm, theres no sign of him and her. I guess they didnt came.Oh well..*

You told Elli that you wanted to go to the restroom and she just nodded.

 

On the way to the restroom you saw a girl with a guy.

*Hey that guy looks really familliar* you thought.

You went closer a bit  to them and you saw something that you shouldnt  see.

Something that would make you hurt, sad, angry. Something that made you tear.

The familliar guy  was Sehun.

And that girl was Haeyoung.

He was kissing that girl.

 

Your-pov

I wanted to walk away but just can't. Why? My throat hurts, my heart beats faster which means Im about to cry.

It feels like I lost everything I had.It feels like the end of my life. It feels like i burnt my only  TVXQ concert ticket.( A/n lol) It feels like theres someone killing me slowly.It feels like losing Sehun,the love of my life. I was too hurt when I saw him kissing another girl.

Why? Why, did he do this to me? I thought he would never lied to me but im wrong.

That's it. I had enough of this.  

I felt tears pouring down my cheeks so I left them before they could see me.Some people around me was whispering when they saw me cried, so I ran back home quickly before any other people noticed.

It's the worst day of my life.

But then, as I ran back home, I  could hear somebody calling me but I ignored it as i recognize who that voice belongs to. It was him

The pain was too strong . I can't take it anymore.

Sehun, I thought you loved me. But I guess, this time i was wrong.

Sehun's-pov-at-the-prom

I wore a black tux at the prom. Haeyoung wore a black dress. She looks pretty tonight.

We both sat at the corner of the hall. Many other students were dancing,eating and chatting. But I’m just looking around to see if theres Hyemi. But,  theres no sign of her.

The prom was pretty boring. Haeyoung asked me to go dance with her so I agreed.

While we were dancing Haeyoung confessed to me, “You look handsome Sehun.”

I blushed, “Well, you look pretty too in this black dress.”

Suddenly the lights went super dim. I felt theres someone getting closer to me.Maybe it was Haeyoung. I didn’t really know what she did cause I can’t see anything. Then the lights went bright. Haeyoung was hugging me closely. I showed her a confused look when she let go of the hug. “Sorry, the lighting was dark. I’m scared of darkness. Its scary.”,Haeyoung said. I just smiled cause she was kinda cute acting like that.

But then, I felt like there was someone staring at both us. It was a girl.

“Hey, that girl looks familiar.”,I said. Haeyoung, was confused, “What girl?”. “That girl…hey, ill be back later.”  I answered her. I heard Haeyoung called me but I keep on trying to see clearly who that girl was.

It was… Hyemi?  “Hyemi?” I said to myself.

She was crying. *Wait, why is she crying? Why is she all alone?*

I quickly ran to her but she ran first.

Why is she running away? Who is she running away from? Was it me?*,I thought to myself.

I don’t know what happen but I keep on running to catch her. I called her name, “Hyemi! Hyemi!” but she keeps on running and ignored me. I lost my breath and I didn’t get to catch her up.

I lost her. I wonder why she cried. Who made her cried?

 I swear, to myself that, “Whoever the person who made her cry like that, should deserve a great punishment from me!” I fisted my hand.

Im super mad. It hurts me when I see Hyemi cries.

Hyemi-ah, what did really happen? 


A/n: Omaigod. AUDFHUHIFHUIHIUHFHDFIDHIDUHDID /smash keyboard/

I  AM SUPER DUPER SORRY IF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND THIS UPDATE CAUSE I  ALL I WROTE IS CRAP.

  AND I M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER. ILL TRY  BETTER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OKAY? SORRY.  :c