06

The Quarrel.

Hyemi's-pov

I took a deep breath in and walk towards the school hallway while holding my book in my hand. Apparently its my first time coming to school since the day. Pft. Somehow I felt silly how I did not come to school just because such a dumb thing that happen. But hey, school is pretty much boring too so theres no exact point for me to come to school.  Even so I finally had the  urge to go to school is probablly mainly because I am too fed up locking myself in my room and because Elli and Luhan that wanted me to come to school so badly.

I did not know why I kept on hiding my face with my book like most of the time. Its maybe because I dont want to see that Sehun jerk. I hate him so much that its getting on my nerves lately. As I walked myself towards the locker, I felt someone pulled my hand and called my name. I turned around and oh god why the heck is it the exact person that I did not want to see is right infront of me?

I tried to pull my hands from him but he was too strong. "Let me go!" I said. It was probably a scream that made some of the students in the hallway to look which caused me to give Sehun a look. Right after that, suddenly he pulled me towards somewhere quieter which was at the Studio room. I knew it since that was the very place for Sehun and me to hang out at times but not anymore.

I screamed gently when he pinned myself to the wall because it was a bit painful. I asked him "Now what do you want? I told you we are done isnt it?".

I noticed Sehun's eyes were red. "Did he cry?" "Is he hurt just as much as I am?" I thought to myself but ofcourse I shook them off.

"You need to hear my explanation Hyemi-ah. I did not kiss Haeyoung. I swear" the words that came out from his mouth.

" Please Sehun. Arent you tired of lying already? I saw it with my own eyes. Its even too late to give an explanation." I said and literally sounded pissed off with him. I can't take it anymore. "Even if you did not kiss her, why are you busily clinging with her all this time?" I said.

Sehun sighed deeply and said "She's my cousin. Why can't I?"

"C-cousin?" I said quitely.Is he saying the truth or just playing around? He's maybe saying the truth but why cant he say it any sooner than saying it at the very last moment? So i replied him and said " Cousin? For real? You kept on keeping it for days and caused me to cry and hurt like a mad person and now you simply say just like that? If you were a true boyfriend you should of said the truth instead of lying. I tried the best to be a good girlfriend to you but you? I can't. Sehun, thats seriously enough for me." Then, I realize I was on the urge of tears.

"Yeah probably its my fault too but you are not less the same as me. Well I think the exact reason you can't accept me is because  you are starting to date Luhan hyung too right? Please Hyemi. You can't lie me I know how the way you look at him is the same way you used too look at me before too but now not anymore. All you think is yourself and you can't even tolearate to hear my explanation. Whatever then, if you want to end this then I'll aggree. If you are done then I am also done too cause I especially hate girls who are trying their best to bring their fake charms and flirt other guys although they already have a boyfriend that is trying his best to bring things back together. So maybe thats it then too. " Sehun said with a serious but hurt tone and he left me in the instat causing me to left dumbfounded.

All I knew then was the tears that was in my eyes finally poured down and the words that were from him made my heart tear apart. My heart that was already broken is once more broken from the very same person again.

"Date Luhan?" The thought of it  would never ever ever crosssed my mind  because he is certainly not the one who I am in love with. But its the person that  hurted me; Sehun. The name of the person that I truly love. I really do.  I couldnt take it  anymore so I sit down and cried until the school bell rung.


A/n : Hola. /takes my hand out/ 

I hearby swear that I will update my story until make it complete before 2015 starts. /shot

Please dont kill me I had exams! :C

Comments and subscribers are loved <3

P/S: I made a Ahn JaehyunxYou ff that is in progress. Hehe.