05

The Quarrel.

 

Luhan's-pov

It was almost 6 pm in the evening and I am still waiting for Hyemi whom hasn't showed up since 5:30 pm like we promised. We were suppose to go to the amusement park but it was too late and I am still waiting for her here.

" I wonder where's Hyemi. Maybe she forgot?" I sighed to myself while sipping into my bubble tea drink I bought just now.

Just then a familliar young lady came and run to my way and I was glad that it was the very person I wished it was. I smiled to her.

"Gosh Luhan! I am so so sorry! I totally forgot about it. Were you just waiting for me all this time? I am so sorry!" Hyemi mumbled.

I actually didn't heard what she said to me since I got too attached gazing at her beautiful face. Her hair was in a messy bun but she still looked gorgeous as always.

God, I am so totally in love with her.

"Luhan? Luhan?" Hyemi waved her hand in front of my face. And I finally came back to reality.

"Ne? Oh, its okay. I just got here too actually." I lied to her to make her feel better.

She felt relieved but worried  " You sure? Anyway, I am still so sorry!"

 I messed her hair and said," Don't worry. I am fine. Since you're finally here, why not us go to somewhere else cause the amusement park is already closed."

"Oh? Oh yeah sure. But where should we go though?" she asked.       " How about to the ice rink! I've always wanted to go ice skating with you." I suggested.

" B-But" she hesitated.  " Yes? What? You're not good in ice skating?" I chuckled.  She blushed, "U-um yeah"    " Haha don't worry. I'm right here I'll hold your hands so that you won't fall araso?" I told her. "Okay then thanks Luhan."

After I throwed my bubble tea drink into the rubbish bin, we both went to go to the ice rink which was just nearby.

While we were on our way, I asked Hyemi, "Why were you late anyway?"    " ...Ah, well i was just- "Did Sehun came  and hurt you?" I cutted her talk. 

"Well... actually yeah." she replied me softly. " Did he hurt you?  I asked her again.  

"Umm sort of? But I told him that we are over already." she sounded hurt.'

" What? Really?" I was shock with what she said.  "Listen, can we not talk about this Luhan?"    " I'm sorry" I apologies.  

" Yeah it's okay." she fasten her pace and now she's walking in front of me.


Hyemi's-pov

After a few minutes of walking, Luhan and I finally arrived at the ice rink. But then, I remembered, that I've once came here before with Sehun. It was so lovely and nice back then. He would always hold my hand or put his arm around my waist while we were ice skating. And when were holding hands, he hold it so tightly since he was afraid that I would fall . Sigh, those sweet old times. I wished I could go back in time though.

I shook my head several times trying to forget about it. "What's past is past."

" Hyemi? Are you okay? Let's go and get ready to skate shall we?" Luhan said while pushing me slowly.

"Oh right. Yeay, i can't wait to skate. It has been such a long time!" I immediately walked faster to go inside. I sounded excited but the truth is, I never wanted to go there and just go back home forgetting what happen and just sleep.

 


No-one's-pov

Hyemi and Luhan was finally at the ice rink and are ready to ice skate.

" Okay, so just follow my lead kay?" Luhan took Hyemi's hands and hold it firmly with his hands.

Hyemi felt weird holding his hand. It was suppose to be comfortable while holding his hand cause that was how she felt when she hold Sehun's hands.    Oh no, she taught about him again.

"O-okay, but please go slowly" Hyemi walked slowly with Luhan's lead and rounded all around the ice rink. Eventhough there were many people at the ice rink, they had fun and spent almost an hour there.

But far beyond their knowledge, a young guy was staring on them both.

Try and guess who it was.


 

A/n: Haha helo. I think i said sorry to my readers too much cause I didn't update much. But im going to say it again, I am so sorry for not updating. School has got into my way and i was so busy with work and stuffs. Please forgive me. I hope you like my new update. Comments are loved. <3 

tumblr_mv94wjF3uL1sl20r3o1_250.gif