007

The Quarrel.

Sehun's-POV

I closed the studio's door with a loud shut after I just let everything out to Hyemi. The truth is it hurts me as much as it hurts her too. I'll might be regretting all of those words that I said to her but I know it might make her even happier or less misreable if I ended everything with her. I don't really deserve to have Hyemi as my girlfriend. She's just way too perfect for me and I can't hurt her anymore if she's happy with Luhan hyung then I'll let her be together with him. 

In fact, I'm still infront of the door. I honestly don't want to leave her all alone. I want to hug her so badly. I can hear Hyemi crying and sobbing in the studio. It makes me feel bad so much I don't want to go but I know I had to. My hand is trembling holding the  door's handle but my mind says I shouldnt open it and leave her. My heart hurts so much and so I left.

I didn't know where I should go. It felt so empty. What feeling is this? I thought to myself. 
 


Luhan's-POV

Something felt weird I didn't seem to find Hyemi anywhere today at school. I tried to call her but she did not answer me. Is she alright? I wondered.

As I was walking myself back to home, I realized Hyemi called me back which made my heart startled and so, I answered the phone. "Hello? Hyemi-ah? Are you alright? Where did you go today?" I said quiet making sure to let her know that I was worried. But all I can hear from the other side of the phone is her sobbing  or probably mumbling something but I can tell that she was crying. I asked her again, "Hyemi-ah are you okay? Where are you now?" I tried to ask her again.

"I-I think I just need someone beside me." Hyemi finally answered me and it broke my  heart because Im sure its because of Sehun again. That kid should deserve a beating from me. "Are you at your home  now?" I asked Hyemi again.

"N-no I'm at the park infront of my house. Luhan please, I just.. feel like killing myself.." She replied back making me super nervous and I said to her that I'll be there faster. I ended the call and ran to the park to meet her. I just hope she won't do anything dumb. 

*Hyemi please dont. Im still right here.* I thought to myself while running quickly.


Hyemi's-POV

I forced myself to walk back home before I get even more weaker from all of those tears that I spent. I still can't accept the reality. Why am I so weak? Why does it hurts so much? The thoughts became wilder until I almost lost my way from going back home.  As I arrived infront of my house, I suddenly felt like didn't want to go home because I don't want anyone seeing me cry. So, I decided to go to the park and sit on the bench with my head facing down.

From far, I could see a couple being together while holding hands happily. It made me jealous at the sight of it. Why don't I deserve my happy ending too? The tears came back again. What feeling is this? Why do I cry every single time I think about Sehun? Its so stupid and absurd. I looked at my phone and notice how many times Luhan tried to called me so I called him back. I just need someone beside me to forget everything.


Luhan's-POV

Surprisingly I finally arrived at the park. Probably only 5 minutes? I should of made a record of this. Breaking my silly thoughts I searched for Hyemi all over the park and I was relileved that I found her sitting on the bench looking sad and ofcourse, crying.

I ran to her. Hyemi stood up and cried. Its like she was waiting for me all day long. She looked so sad and I noticed how badly swollen is her eyes are. I could'nt help it so I hugged her and noticed how she tightly hugged me back. I understood how she felt.  She must been really hurt. Whatever it is, it got me so mad. I need to beat Sehun so badly. He was the reason for Hyemi to cry. 

I tapped her back as I said to Hyemi, "Stop crying. I hate it when you cry Hyemi-ah".  I didn't know what happen but I realized she got even more weaker. Suddenly, I almost tripped down when I realized Hyemi's body is falling but I managed to support her. 

She fainted.

"Hyemi-ah?! Are you alright?!" I said quiet loudly while tapping her face hoping she realized herself.


 

 

A/N: Ey. So apparently AFF doesnt alllow only 2 characters as the title for the chapter but hey I made it into 007! See what I did there? Hehehe. Anyway, Im deciding to end this story by 10 chapters because Im afraid Im getting lazier and lazier. Pls forgive me. Beside its time for me to let it go because this story is so long already. I don't even know if anyone Is reading it anymore. But pls anticipate the ending! :---)

And yes the photo is quiet huge tho.