04

The Quarrel.

Hyemi’s-pov

Its almost a week since I didn’t come to school and I still couldn’t forget what happened that night.

 I received calls from Sehun almost everyday but I still didn’t want to answer him. Thinking of him just makes me sad.

I lied down at my bed and begun to think of what Luhan told me just now in the evening, “Hyemi-ah, please come to school.”

“Why? I don’t want to” I told him.

“Cause its boring without you.  Just forget about that incident kay?”

“I can’t Luhan. I don’t know why. But that incident keeps on replaying again and again in my mind.”

“Just forget about it. Im sure it was just an accident or something.”he said.

“B-but they kissed ok? I saw it with my own eyes.Tell me Luhan, are they really dating?” I asked him.

 “I don’t know Hyemi, but these days I always did saw them going out together. “ Luhan replied.

“ R-really?” I stuttered. I didn’t know what to say. My heart was shattered into pieces.

“Its okay Hyemi. Remember if anything happens, I will always be there for you.” Luhan said.

“Okay thanks.” I replied to him softly.

No-one's-pov

*Suddenly a ‘ding dong’ sound was heard*

You went downstairs lazily thinking that it was your parents who just got back from their work. You opened the door and was shocked with the handsome figure infront of you. Your heart was beating fast.

Then after some staring happen with both of you,( A/N omg I am so sorry it sounded weird ><) Sehun finally spoken, “ H-hyemi-ah, are you okay?”

His words hurts your feelings. You actually waited for a real explanation of what happen that night from him and all he can say was, ‘Are you okay?’

You replied to him angrily, “ Am I okay? That’s all you wanted to asked me? Way to go Oh Sehun.”

Sehun suddenly went mad with your reaction and said, “ What do you mean that’s all what I wanted to ask you? Of course I wanted to know how you were feeling since its been almost a week we last spoken. You just ran away that night, without telling anything and have been ignoring me all week!”

You were stunned unbelieved with what he just said. Is he pretending he doesn’t know anything or what?  “Are you playing dumb? You think I would believed with your lies. I saw you kissing that girl with my own eyes. And all you say is I ran away without telling anything?!”

Sehun was shocked and clueless , “B-but I didn’t-“

You interrupt him, “That’s enough Sehun. Stop playing games with me. I’ve had heart broken before and I don’t  wanna get it twice. We are done.”

‘We are done?’ Sehun taught cluelessly.


 

A/N:How was it ? Bad right? My english -^- Its okay guys it will get better after this. I promise ;w;

Btw, i was thinking to make a new fanfic. So, please wait. OuO