01

The Quarrel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

No-one's-pov

It was just another normal day. You promised Sehun to meet him at the school gate when school ends. Sehun and you were dating almost a year now. He was very sweet, honest and caring to you and that's the reason you loved him. But, many girls in school hates you since you dated him. But, you just ignore all of them.

You were on the way to your class than you heard someone called you. You turn your head back and saw your  little but not-that-young sister, Eun Mi. 

She was sweating a lot and you could almost hear her breathing. "Yah, what happend to you?" you asked. Eun Mi answered, with a BIG sigh, "Isn't it obvious? I... ran... like.. a mad dog, to chase you." 

"I can see that. Now tell me whats the problem?"  you frowned.

Eunmi answered, "I just wanted to tell you, that... just now... I saw Sehun oppa with a girl. I don't really know who she is, but she looks like a senior and acts-...Eunmi came closer to you and whispered, " acts very very close with him."

You went shocked, not because of Sehun but because Eunmi being creepy. You said, " Oi stop it. Youre being creepy.   A girl? Maybe she's just his friend? Dont worry much. I know Sehun." 

"Hmm, you may only know Sehun on the outside, but you'll never know what he has- she whispered again "In the inside."  "Okay hyemi eonnie, im just telling you. You have to keep an eye on him   ಠ_ಠ Oh dont forget to tell omma that I'll be home at 5, cause i have to do a project with my friend! Annyeong!"

You didn't even get to say goodbye cause she's gone just like that and shivered. "That eunmi,ihduhiushu she's creepy. How come she can leave just like that? Is she a ghost? No hyemi! Don't think negative things!" Then you continued, your way to  your class.

But then, you think back of what Eun Mi said just now. 'What happens if what she said was true? What if Sehun is really close with that girl she mentioned about? What if he was cheating on you?' All of these questions, were all over your mind that you didn't realised you bumped into someone.

"Omaigod. I'm so so so sorry! I didn't saw you there!" you said worriedly. Then you realised the person you bumped into was Luhan. "Oh hiiiiiii Luhan!"

tumblr_m6bvapZuks1qe7lq8o1_500.gif

 

Luhan  blink several times and went blank for a minute, than he finally  realised, it was you. "Oh hi, hyemi! Ani, gwenchana.Im alright" "But you don't, is there anything wrong?' he asked you.

Luhan was your close guy friend eventhough he is older than you. He was best friends with Sehun  and he once confessed to you that he liked you, but you didn't accept him cause you considered him as a brother and just a close friend. You loved him cause he was very caring.

You answered , "Oh nothing is wrong, im fine. Its just that lots of things is happening right now. I have to go now, i'll be late for class. Annyeong!"

Before you could go walk to class, Luhan, grab your wrist and pulled you closer A BIT. ( lol , i just had to caps that xD) and said  "Okay, but if anything happens, just tell me okay, ill always be there for you."  

Your heart fluttered  a bit and just said " O-okay..'. Than he let go of your wrist, and said bye.

You  than head back to class and said to yourself   "Ahh, why is everyone being creeepy today? It reminds me of that guy, Chanyeol.He's SCARY." Then you spazzed for a second, " WOW.Luhan just pulled me closer!"  "No, dont fall for him! He's just a close friend!" "But, he's cute!" "No, hyemi. No! You have a boyfriend already!"

Then, the bell rang. And you just realized bout it.

"I'M LATE FOR CLAAAAAAAAASS!" you screamed. And off you went.

 


Your-pov

'Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~~~'  the bell rang showing that school ended. Everyone went back home quickly. Pushing others here and there. I ran to the school gate to wait for Sehun as what I promised with him earlier.

I waited so long, like almost 30 minute and finally saw Sehun. My heartbeat went faster as he was getting close, but than it immediately sank when I saw a  girl hugged him. It sanked more when I saw him hugged back. Sehun never hugged me that long. 

395232_358697840881861_1633512993_n.jpg

But I still waited for him, and finally he camed, but I feel uncomfortable when I saw the girl who hugged him before, clinged her arm at Sehun's arm.

 

(Well something like this. But just forget the thumbs up sign lol -->)

Sehun saw you looking at his arm, and he immediatly took his arm of that girl and said to her "Okay,  Haeyoung, ill meet you tomorrow. Bye."

*So Haeyoung is her name*

That girl frowned and said to Sehun ' Okay, Sehun-ah. See you tomorrow too!' before she left,  she placed a kiss at  Sehun's cheeks. 

My heart felt like it was rip apart cause it happen right there, infront of me. Even my eyes went watery but it didnt tear down.

Sehun went guilty and took your hand while saying "Okay Hyemi, lets go homee!"

I walked home with Sehun and there was dead silence between both of us.

Sehun finally asked me, "So, how was your day? Is it okay? Bad?"

Im too hurt so I just answered "It, was okay" but in my  heart, i'll  PROBABLY go *OF COURSE IT WAS BAD YOU DUMB . THAT GIRL JUST KISSED YOUR CHEEK INFRONT OF ME.*  lol nah. 

Both of us finally reached to  my house and  we said simple goodbyes without any turnbacks or hug like we used to do. Just simple goodbyes.

I quickly ran to my room .

My heart, it was too heavy to hold it in.

I  felt like I can't do anything at all.

I think to myself,  *Maybe Sehun really is cheating on me and maybe what Eunmi said is right this time. *

 

Sehun's-pov

I went back home and went into my room and whispered to myself,

"Her eyes, it really shows that she's hurt. Maybe i should tell her the truth..."

 


 

A/N: HEY SO, I DECIDED TO RE-WRITE MY FANFIC. ILL TRY TO UPDATE OKAY! :DDDD 

SO HOW WAS MY CHAPTER ONE? ITS MY FIRST UPDATE. I AM SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR.

AND SORRY IF I MIXED UP THE POV.

DO COMMENT!  Bubyee.  (: