CHAPTER 8

~Butterfly to the lovely sky~ (HIATUS)

Chapter 8

 

Lee Sunny was still in bad mood after leaving her lunch and being prey for that evil Sungmin who always love to make her sad by saying hurtful words and make her feel so small. That’s why she always hating Sungmin, he always called her short and that the most thing in the world that she hate to hear. Why can’t that boy saying a nice word to her such as cute, cute and cute. That’s the all thing she know about herself the best.

 

‘What should I do to make him embarrassed? Or should I make him mad? How I wish I can do that to him then he will know not to disturb me anymore…’ Sunny’s mind is full with a plan for making Sungmin regret for always insult her but she don’t really have a good idea, she only can think a childish prank.

 

She was sighed again and again, still thinking and at the same time keep walking to her class. She completely likes loss souls that need to be help.

 

‘Arghh!! I’m really stupid… why I can’t think anything that so brilliant? I really don’t have any idea… why I can’t think anything bad? Maybe because I’m such a nice and good kid…,’ she praised herself.

 

‘Should I ask someone? Jessica? No way… is she too busy with Donghae now, I don’t want to disturb them with this matter…furthermore, Donghae and Sungmin was also a friend. He will completely back up for him…Man really shouldn’t be believe so easily…but Jessica was my best friends…should I make them apart…I actually hate the fact that she’s slowly become so far for me…I’m so sad…Oh my god, what with my thinking…I should focus on Sungmin…’ she was slapping herself as to make her focus again, not to thinking about Haesica matter.

 

‘But who else should I ask? I don’t really have any good friends…’ she sighed.

 

‘No need to regret now, I should make a ton of friends before this…oh my, how I can forget about my butterfly group…hehehe…Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona,’ she became happy again that she can ask for them.

 

‘But Tiffany already have a boyfriend, she will not spend her time to think and do an evil plan with me, she also too nice…maybe she will advised me back to not do any bad to Sungmin,’

 

‘Yuri…erm…she was not to easy to meet her, she always vanish and I don’t even can meet her, she always be with Nichkhun, I’m so hate boys…they always steal my friends…T-T’

 

‘ Yoona was the busiest person, she was the most difficult to reach, too much concentrate on her study and she even don’t have time to hang out with us. The last time I see her was at the reunion,’ Sunny was sighed frustrated that she can’t ask for someone to help her.

 

‘I really want to make a prank on Sungmin!’

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

“Oh my…oh my…I almost late for the class,” Jessica was walking as fast as she could to reach her next class as soon as she can. She really doesn’t want to be asked for being late and it also wants to protect her status as a good student. She really hate running because it always make her sweat so much.

 

‘Don’t run even how much you late’

 

When she on the way, she saw Tiffany nearby and at the same time she hesitate to greet her or not because she almost late and at the same time don’t want to ignore her.

‘Should I?’

 

When she still in confuses and debates herself, she was realizes that Tiffany was crying…and immediately running to her.

 

‘Friends first,’

 

“Fany-ah!” she called her name.

 

Tiffany was still sobbing thinking about Siwon and their relationship, when she heard someone call her name she quickly turn her head to someone that call her and when she realizes that was Jessica her tears fall more and more. Jessica was quickly rushing after saw Tiffany’s tear.

 

“Fany, what’s happen?” Jessica asked as her was still exhausted for running to fast. She quickly sits behind Tiffany and holds her shoulder.

 

But the question only make Tiffany’s cry become louder and Jessica was clueless what is happening and at the same time don’t know how to coax her friends. Tiffany was sad when thinking about Siwon and when Jessica asked her, she thought again about her selfishness.

 

“Fany, what should I do? Please don’t cry…I can’t bear it, you will make me cry too…” Jessica said sadly as she looking at Tiffany who still sobbing.

 

“Sica-ah, I’m a bad person?” Tiffany asked.

 

“No…you’re the nice person that I ever met…now tell me what’s happen?” Jessica asked full with hope.

 

“Siwon…I make him mad with me…” she said and she cry again and harder. Jessica was hugs her to make her more comfortable.

 

“Please stop crying…you will made up with him soon,” Jessica said coaxed her.

 

“I don’t think so...he’s too mad at me,” she said before crying harder.

 

It was the first time Jessica to handle someone who is argue with their partner, as she doesn’t have any experience in this matter, she really don’t know how to coax her friends. She was hoping that someone will help her this time that Tiffany will stop crying and will smile cheerfully again. As she pray for someone, she saw someone that she know, even thought maybe that person can’t help her, this time she really need someone beside her to handle this matter. She was grateful.

 

“Sunny!” She screamed.

 

Sunny who still in planning to play a prank on Sungmin was a little shock when someone called her name, when she realizes it was Jessica, she walking towards her. Then, she realizes Tiffany was also there with tears, a lot of tears and she wonders what is happening? And why today is full with drama. LOL

 

“What is happening? Why is she crying?” she asked as she reaches.

 

“Siwon…I think they had a little argument.” Jessica said slowly. Don’t want to say it louder because she knows Tiffany will only sad when hearing Siwon name.

 

“That’s why I don’t want to believe boys, they only make us sad. Fany-ah, just leave him,” Sunny said loudly as she fold her arms a little arrogant that time. She really believes that boys only make girls sad.

 

But when Tiffany heard it, she cries more louder…don’t know how much tears that fall. She really loves Siwon, of course she doesn’t want to be apart with Siwon.

 

‘I can’t let you go; I can’t live without you,’

 

“What are you talking about?” Jessica said a little mad with Sunny, she only make her cry more not stop.

 

“What? It’s true you know...” Jessica quickly slapped her arm slowly signal her to stop saying some hurtful words to Tiffany. Sunny was just pouting, not satisfied with what happen.

 

“I think we should skip our class today, we should be with Tiffany and help her with her problem.” Jessica give suggestion as she look Tiffany was still not stop from crying, she really must be sad.

 

“But…,” Sunny can’t even finish her words that Jessica gives her icy glares.

 

“Okay…okay…let’s go home,” she said even she’s a little pissed.

 

They quickly helped Tiffany move as she looks so weak to walk and walking to their house. Jessica and Sunny was living in same house, they share paying the rent as the house is near to the college. Even thought they live in the same house, it looks like they were living separately. They barely go to college together because of clumsy Sunny, she always leaves something behind and need to go home back and then they make an agreement to go alone even they are in the same class, same course and same department.

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

‘Yoona and Donghae?’

 

Kwon Yuri can’t stop thinking about them be together, it’s really weird. Of course she knows that they were friends because of ‘Butterfly’ group, but to be to close like that it’s really rare. Even Nichkhun was completely being ignored by Yoona.

 

‘How come they look so close and why is Yoona look happy be with Donghae? Could her like him? Oh my god!’ she thinks as she keep walking going home. Her class for today is already finishing.

 

‘And Donghae like her too?’ she questioned herself. She looks like solving a big problem.

 

‘but Donghae had a feeling on Jessica and it completely obvious even they still not declare it…so what if he just play around with Jessica…oh my god!,’ she was too fantasized about Yoonhae.

 

‘So how about Nichkhun? How come Donghae will hurt Nichkhun…they’re best friends…he should know how much Nickhun loves Yoona,’ she still thinking and at the same time she feel bad for Nichkhun. She always thinking about Nickhun feeling’s first.

 

‘But it also gives me a chance to be with Nickhun…’

 

‘No…I should not think like that, I should get Nickhun because he loves me not as substitute of Yoona. But how about Yoona and Donghae? Jessica too…’ her mind was completely in chaos when she thinking about her friends.

 

‘Maybe I should not make a worst assumption…then should I just forget about everything and let them decide it but I don’t want Nickhun be hurt, I can’t bear it seeing him sad,’

 

‘Why must I saw that…it make my life in chaos or maybe I just thinking too much? I hate being like this…’ she holds her hairs frustrated.

 

‘Just forget it,’ she keeps walking and keeps chanting that words.

 

But her step was stop when she saw Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany who is crying…crying?

 

‘What is happen? Tiffany was crying?’ she rushed to them.

 

“What is happening? Tiffany-ah…” she asked as she reached them and quickly hold Tiffany.

 

“Owh Yuri-ah…it’s about Siwon,” Jessica said sadly.

 

But when Tiffany heard it, her tears burst again, Sunny was a bit annoyed with Tiffany act. Meanwhile, Yuri was a bit speechless when she saw Jessica. She was remembered about Yoonhae, a little guilty feeling when she sees Jessica.

 

“Just stop crying…please” Sunny said.

 

“Sunny!” Jessica tone is a little higher. She really doesn’t know how to coax Tiffany and Sunny just only make it worse. Sunny just pouted again.

 

“Yuri, can you help me?” Jessica asked hopefully.

 

“Erm…okay,” Yuri replied with a little hesitation because she was thinking what should her do. She wants to avoid her but when she sees Tiffany’s condition; she just can’t let her just like that.

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

“Wow, your house is so nice,” Yuri said as she comes in.

 

“Owh…this is your first times comes here. Welcome to our house” Sunny said cheerfully. Jessica led them to the living room, Tiffany was sitting at the couch, and she already stops crying and only has a gloomy feeling around her. Jessica was heading to the kitchen and makes something for them to eat.

 

Meanwhile Sunny bring Yuri to see around their house after don’t know what to do with Tiffany because she’s only silent since then. The house is just nice and suitable for students like them.

 

“So, what are about Tiffany and Siwon?” Yuri asked curiously.

 

“I don’t know…maybe she had an argument with Siwon. I don’t know detail because when I’m there she’s only crying you know, maybe Sica know.” She said as matter of fact.

 

“Siwon and Tiffany had a fight? I thought their relationship is growing nicely.” Yuri said a little jealous, she hope her and Nickhun will be official couple someday.

 

“Well, we don’t know the future. Don’t even trust a boy, they only makes us sad,” Sunny said confidently.

 

“Not every boy and it’s not true. They also can make us happy!” Yuri disagrees.

 

“Of course you will be boy side, because you like Nickhun…” Sunny .

 

“What are you saying?” Yuri was a bit shy thinking that if many knows about her feeling towards Nickhun.

 

“It’s obvious…so, does he make you happy?”

 

When Sunny asked her like that, she was speechless. The truth is she is happy with him but at the same time she was sad because he doesn’t love her. It’s really complicated.

 

“Hello…can you hear me?” Sunny said when she looks Yuri like a lost.

 

“Erm…Jessica called us. Let’s go” Yuri said want to avoid the question. She quickly leave Sunny alone and walking towards the living room.

 

“Why are you trying to avoid my question?” Sunny yelled and stomped her feet.

 

Meanwhile at the living room, Jessica was finish make a sandwich with tuna and a pot of tea, she was looking at the gloomy Tiffany.

 

“Fany-ah, can you tell me what is actually happening?” Jessica asked carefully, she doesn’t want her to cry again.

 

Tiffany look at her with a blank expression, she was really frustrated with herself that she doesn’t what to do. She was grateful that she met with Jessica and others. If not only God know what will happen to her back then.

 

“Yeah Fany-ah, tell us. Maybe we can help you,” Yuri said back up as soon she arrived.

 

Tiffany view is now looking at Yuri who is look really care about her, meanwhile Sunny was sit beside her and looking curious too. She made a decision to tell them.

 

“Actually…” she told them from the start. They have a mix feelings when heard Tiffany’s story.

 

“Erm…” Jessica doesn’t have the proper word to coax her. She was relieved that Tiffany would talk rather than only crying.

 

“You’re just too jealous,” Sunny said bluntly.

 

“I’m not jealous…I’m just sad seeing that. Do you understand my feeling?? You never fall in love, that’s why you don’t understand me” Tiffany yelled.

 

“Calm down, Fany-ah. You’re too emotional right now…please relax, we will figure this out, okay?” Yuri said.

 

“Yeah, Fany-ah. Relax.” Jessica said back up Yuri.

 

“What ever, I want to go to toilet,” she said and rushed to the toilet. She really need time to be alone.

 

“I will accompany her,” Jessica followed her.

 

“I want some milk… you want?” Sunny asked before heading to the kitchen.

 

“No, thanks.”

 

‘I was also jealous seeing Nickhun like that and it really hurting me… Yoona you really don’t know how lucky you are to have someone that love you,’ Yuri was sad thinking about that. Jealous is always part of love, that’s also some prove how deep our love is…but it also hurting.

 

The phone was ringing and it was from Tiffany’s phone. Yuri quickly reaches her phone worried maybe if from Siwon, if yes she wants him to coax Tiffany. Her face was changes when she saw the caller id was Yoona. She was a bit hesitating because the Yoonhae matter. She really don’t want to involve but why is everyone that connected to the problem is really close to her, she really hate complicated feelings.

 

“Hello,” she just pushes the button after make a decision to just forget everything.

 

“Fany? Is that Fany?” Yoona asked a bit weird feeling. She knows Tiffany’s voice and she really sure it’s not Tiffany.

“No. it’s me, Yuri…”

 

Suddenly the atmosphere was changes awkwardly, Yoona also want to avoid Yuri because Nickhun matter and now they were trapped together in the conversation.

 

“Owh…where’s Tiffany?” Yoona asked after a long silent.

 

“She is sad because of Siwon, you should come here,”

 

“Siwon? Where? Is she fine?” Yoona asked worriedly.

 

“Jessica’s house,”

 

“Okay, I’ll come immediately,” she hung up.

 

After a long discussion with Donghae, she decide to meet Tiffany for advises but now it looks like Tiffany would need help from her. She rushed as soon as she can and when she arrived, she was a bit exhausted and really need to breathe.

 

“Yoona!” Jessica said cheerfully when saw Yoona. She just smiles.

 

“Come here,” Jessica asked her to come in.

 

“How’s Tiffany? Is she okay?” Yoona asked worriedly.

 

“I think she’s fine, she just need time to recover,”

 

“Yoona-ah” Tiffany squealed as she saw Yoona and she immediately hug her.

 

“I miss you so much,”

 

“Me too,”

 

“What’s this? Yoona also here, I’m so jealous that everyone was here because of Tiffany,” Sunny was pouted.

 

“That’s because she is friend magnet, not like you…” Yuri . When Yoona look at Yuri, their eyes quickly divert to other place. It still awkward.

 

“It was so hard to see everyone to be here together, why not we make a party tonight?” Jessica gives suggestion.

 

“Yeah, it has been a long time to us like this,” Sunny was completely happy with Jessica idea.

 

“Why not?” Tiffany said as she releases the hug.

 

“Let’s forget everything and enjoy our party!” she adds more cheerful.

 

“Slumber party or pajama party?” Yoona asked.

 

“Both,” They said in unison.