CHAPTER 2

~Butterfly to the lovely sky~ (HIATUS)

 

"I love you," Taecyeon boldly said. He was feeling so nervous and anxious that time, waiting for her answer. He always debate that either he told about his feelings or not, if he tell her, what would happen, if it's over or nothing at all. Taecyeon was sweating and his hearts was beating so fast. He was looking at Jessica with full of hope and only God know what his feeling that time.

Jessica was only standing here looking Taecyeon who was dying to know about her decision, he was wondering if his decision was to tell Jessica was right or not. But, then he saw Jessica was smiling and walking to him. Taecyeon was startled with Jessica's sudden hug. He was so speechless that time, its happy or bad news?

"Jessica....," 

"I love you too," Jessica whispered but was good enough for Taecyeon to hear it. He was smiling like a fool and tightly hugging his loves.

Taecyeon was too happy that he lifts Jessica and she was happily giggles. But, then Jessica was too heavy that Taecyeon can't hold it anymore, Jessica was slowing falling in front of him.

"NNNooooo," Taecyeon was shouted with all his heart. He was sweating and anxious.

Taecyeon was wake up from his dream, he then was sighed relief that it was just a dream but at the same time he was worried if the dream was good or bad, if it is clue? Then what should he do?

Nickhun was running when he heard Taecyeon' scream, he was so worried about her housemate as well as his best friends. He was panic that he almost hit everything that appears in his way.

"What’s happen?" he asked with a hardly breath. Taecyeon was just laughed and smiling to him. Nickhun was relieved that nothing happen to Taecyeon.

"Get up, we're almost late again," he said before leaving and it make Taecyeon in chaos to wash.

 

---------------------------x--------------------------------x------------------------------------

 

Jessica was waiting for Donghae in front of his house, they’re already promised to go to the college together. She was smiling when she remembered about yesterday night, they’re chatting until a morning and she never thought that it was a long time because she was only think that it was a moment but she was never regret it and she really cherished it.

 “Jessica,” Donghae cheerfully called her name. Jessica was smiling to Donghae.

“Let’s go,” He said happily.

They’re walking company with each other presence. Jessica was happy that she could walking together with Donghae even thought they never say a word but it was enough for Jessica to feeling blessed. She never thought that only walking with someone that we like could make her happy and smiling like a fool.

Donghae heart was beating so fast that he was too nervous. He never feel like that when he with other girl, She must be really special to him that he was speechless and clueless when be with Jessica. He thought that he was like a crazy when walking together with Jessica, he don’t know what to say and his heads was so blank that time. But then, he saw Sungmin and he remembered about the reunion.

“Tomorrow will be reunion for ‘Butterfly’ group, do you know?” Donghae said nervously.

“Reunion? I almost forget about it. Thanks for remind me,” Jessica reply.

It was still fresh in her mind about ‘Butterfly’ group. That’s how she met with Sunny and now they’re already become best friends. ‘Butterfly’ group was formed during their college orientation, the new students were split into a several group and must be stick together during that time for know more about each other and they’re do many activities together. Jessica was together with Donghae, Sunny, Sungmin, Tiffany, Siwon, Yoona, Nickhun, Yuri and funny Taecyeon. She was happy that time and enjoying all the activities happily.

“So, will you go with me?” Donghae boldly asked.

 

---------------------------x--------------------------------x------------------------------------

 

“Sunny,” Sungmin blurted shouted when he saw Sunny. He doesn’t why he always like a jerk when he with Sunny, maybe he like seeing Sunny was annoying with him or maybe he likes looking Sunny was mad with him. All those things make him become happier even though Sunny was hates it. Sungmin was chasing her to talk with her.

Sunny was really annoyed that time that she doesn’t want care about Sungmin, she walked fast than usual to avoid annoying Sungmin.

“Shorty Sunny!” Sungmin shouted. All the students who was there was laughing with Sungmin’s word and it’s really make Sunny mad.

“Stupid Sungmin, if you call me like that, I’ll never talk with you,” Sunny was stopped walking and want to face with Sungmin who was still running to her.

“If I don’t call you like that, you’ll never respond to me,”

 

---------------------------x--------------------------------x------------------------------------

 

“Reunion?” What should I wear tomorrow?,”Yuri was restless thinking about the reunion. She was happy when think that she could be with Nickhun but at the same time she worried about Nickhun and Yoona meeting.

‘Should I ask him or not,’ Now she debate with herself that she want to go to the reunion together with him but she’s afraid with the rejection cause she know that maybe Nickhun was already asked Yoona.

‘At least I try,’ she finally makes a decision and thinking positively. She was braving herself and calling for Nickhun.

“Hello!” Yuri greeted.

“Hello, Nickhun speaking. What’s the problem, Yuri?”

“Nickhun, do you want to go to the reunion wit…”

 

---------------------------x--------------------------------x------------------------------------

 

“So we’ll come to the reunion together and tell them about us?” Tiffany asked with her smiling eyes. Siwon was nodded agreeing. Tiffany was happy that she repeats clapping happily. She can’t wait for tomorrow night and she wants to see the entire group member again. She was already thought to wear pink clothes and matching with Siwon. Do Siwon wants to wear pink clothes?