CHAPTER 1

~Butterfly to the lovely sky~ (HIATUS)

 

Jessica waiting for Sunny that already late for their class that day. She worried that maybe something happen to Sunny, she thinks a lot that day. She fell anxious and uncertain feelings, she already looked at her watch many times but Sunny never appear.

Meanwhile Taecyeon who already late rushing to his class, but he stopped when he saw Jessica still standing in front of their college's hall. After a long doubt in his mind, he decided to talk to her.

"Hi, Jessica," Taecyeon boldly said. He feel a little bit nervous infront his dream girl.

Jessica was startled with Taecyeon's voice, she quickly look at him and smile.

"Hi. Taecyeon." Jessica said while she still anxious about Sunny.

"Why you still at here? Don't you have class right now?" he asked and looking at his watch. He know that he already late but a chance to talk with Jessica is barely he have so he want to appereciate that time wholely.

"I'm waiting for Sunny. She promise to come class with me but she still don't come. I'm so worried about her, she even not calling me," Jessica said weakly. She feel uneasy and deathly worried about her best friends.

"Maybe something coming up, don't worry. I think Sunny not a weak girl, right?" Taecyeon tried to assure Jessica who still looking gloomy. He want Jessica to cheer up and smile again.

Jessica was smiling when she heard Taecyeon said. She knows that Taecyeon is a nice man that always helping others, thats why she always respects him despite all bad comments to him.

Taecyeon also was smiling when he look Jessica's smile. He feel that he was in heaven that time, thats smile that stole his hearts. He want to say something but a loud sound come from behind make him stop and looking at the sound came. Same with Jessica.

Sunny walking and stomped her feets and grumble all along it. Sungmin who in her behind laughed burstly. Sunny was angry with his act, push Sungmin's body. They always fighting since their meet, since 'Butterfly' group was formed, since their college's orientation and till now.

Jessica take a deep breath of relief when she saw Sunny. She waves her hands to them, Sungmin was response enthusiasticly. Sunny was really angry with Sungmin's act, he always want to and now thay was already late because she met that crazy guy before. They late because they was fighting about a small matter and it was about a reunion of 'Butterfly' group.

Sunny who still mad immediately pull Jessica's hand running to their class. She really want to leave that place quickly and don't want to see Sungmin face anymore. Jessica was really shocked with Sunny sudden action, but she was go along with her. 

"Bye Taecyeon, Sungmin. See you later,' she said before their leave.

Taecyeon was slightly dissapointed with the the sudden changes, he wants to talk with Jessica more but nevermind. He then looking at Sungmin that smiling like a idiot to him.

"What?" He said annoyed. Sungmin chuckled.

"You must be reallly like Jessica," Sungmin said while looking at Taecyeon who already uncomfortable with the statements.

"What are you talking about... we're friend," Taecyeon tried to cover his feeling. Do his feeling look obiviously, he thinking while tring to escaped from Sungmin. Sungmin quickly following him and pull him to stop.

"I know. I can see from how you look at her," Sungmin said confidently. Taecyeon was just silence, he was speechless.

Donghae was running fastly, he look awfully miserable that morning, he was late and now he need to run fast. On the way to his class, he saw Sungmin and Taecyeon still standing facing each other. 

"What are you two doing, don't you late to come class?" he yelled to them. They was shocked but then they was aware and already running together with Donghae to their class recpectively.

 

---------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------x---------------------------------------------

 

There're already evening that time, all students was back to their home but not Nickhun and Yuri. Nickhun was dozing off while lay down near the park, he thinks a lot that day especially about Yoona. He always wonder why Yoona never take an interest to him. There're many things he do to attract her but she was never respond. Eventhough, he was called prince by his fans but he never liked it and he only looking at Yoona. Nickhun take a deep breath and closing his eyes.

Yuri was really sad looking at Nickhun, she feel sad too if Nickhun was sad. She really likes Nickhun since their first met at the college's orientation. But he only looking at her as a friends, at first she feel slightly disapointed but now she realise that she should fortunate that she was still lucky that she can always be together with him. It was sufficient for her at that moments. She was also lay down next to Nickhun who probaly was already sleeping.

 

-------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------x-------------------------------------

 

Siwon hold Tiffany's hand while they're walking around the town. They happily chatted with each other.

"Fany...Fany...Fany...Tiffany," Siwon said smiling. He feel so happy that he can walk together with Tiffany. Tiffany show her famous smile to Siwon, she also feel happy that day.

"Let's go shopping. I see a new pink dress at that new shop," Tiffany try to persuade and smiling. Siwon quickly nodded. For Tiffany, all he can do. 

They walking and chatted happily all that day.

 

-----------------------------------------------x---------------------------------------x-------------------------------------------

 

'Why I feel so nervous?' Donghae keep talking to himself. He can't sit still because he was waiting for someone's call. He always looking at his phone hoping that she will call. He want to call her but she already said that just let her call first.

'Arghh! Why I feel so hopeless? Lee Donghae hwaiting!!,' He tried to pursuade himself for beng too excited and hoping but he know that she will call. That's what he believe.

Suddenly, his phone was ringing. He was jumping happily to get the phone. He was indifferent to take a look at the caller and he was almost fall to hold his phone but then he calm himself and take a deep breath.

"Hello. Donghae speaking."

"Yah...fishy. Why take a long time to answer," Yelled Sungmin.

He was dazzled and then he hung up. He take a deep breath and slightly disapointed. 'Why not her?' He was tossed his phone to his bed and start to walked off but sudden ring stop him.He immediately jump to his bed and take the phone.

"Hello. Donghae speaking."

"Yah...fishy. Why you hung up?" Sungmin yelled again. Donghae quickly hung up. Then, the phone ringing again.

"Yahh!! Don't call me again," Donghae yelled frustrated.

"Sorry If I disturb you, I'll never call you. I'm really sorry" Jessica said sadly. She never expect that Donghae will mad at her and after a long hestitation she made before she was boldly to call him.

Donghae was shocked too, he thought that was Sungmin again. He hit his heads for his stupid action.

"No...No...no...it's my mistake. I thought you were Sungmin, thats why I said that. I was really stupid, please don't mad with me, I will do anything for make you forgive me, please!" Donghae said begging. Then, he heard Jessica's laugh and he feel so relieved.

"Okay," 

 

-------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------------x-------------------------------------

 

Thanks for subscriber and reader!! I will try to work harder and make a good story.

This was my second fanfics and I'm still writing for my first fanfics. If someone interested with my fanfics can read my first fanfics here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/23892/snowdrop-special-edition-dujun-jaejoong-jessica-jessicajung-snsd-taeyeon