CHAPTER 4

~Butterfly to the lovely sky~ (HIATUS)

 

Reunion part 2

 

Taecyeon already drink several glasses, he was too nervous today. He has a mission to accomplish today and it’s really making him so nervous. That dream makes him this decision to confess his love. He was too afraid that he already sweating as he looking at the cheerful Jessica. She was so beautiful today and makes him want to tell her about his feeling. It was all or nothing at all. He positively cheers himself.

He was practice for many times to confess to Jessica yesterday night. He also takes an advice from Nickhun and searching at the internet for a perfect confession. There’s a lot method and way that he like the most but he need to adjust with the current situation and place. He sometimes thinks to confess loudly all in front the others but he scared that Jessica will shame and reject him.

‘Aish! Why it’s really hard. It likes a burden if I don’t tell her,’ he keeps looking at Jessica who is busying chatting with other girls.

‘Well, I just need to approach her and asking for a private chat. Then, confess to her. I already memorize the words that I want to say, so just don’t worry,’ he calming himself but why his heart was never want to hear him that beating so fast.

‘Okay, it’s the time.’ He walking smoothly towards Jessica and keep smiling encouraging himself but someone was faster than him and it was Donghae. Taecyeon stop walk and standing watching them with a bitter heart.

Donghae decide to talk with Jessica and approaching her after a long hesitation. Of course he don’t want disturb the girls’ moment but he can’t bear to chat with her. It was like he misses her so badly and he really sad that he can’t go alone to the reunion party with Jessica.

“So, will you go with me?” Donghae boldly asked.

“Sorry, Donghae. I already promised to go with Sunny, she will kill me if I broke it. Sorry!”

“It’s okay,” He bitterly replies.

“Sorry, girls. May I talk with Jessica?” Donghae boldly asked.

“Why do you want to talk with her?” Tiffany wants to . She know that Donghae was has crush in Jessica since they in the orientation day.

“It’s secret,” The girls was laughing. Jessica was can only smile shyly.

“I have one condition if you want to take her away,” Yoona smile.

“What? I will do anything for my princess,”

“Yah…you’re so cheesy,” Sunny jokingly said.

“That’s my charm,” Donghae said confidently.

“Just let them,” Yuri interrupts. The others were still laughing.

“Take care of her nicely,” Tiffany said and push Jessica to him. He gladly and hold her when she toward him.

“Hey,” Jessica protest and she was so embarrassed. The girls were giggles looking Jessica shyness.

Donghae was smiling watching Jessica feel so embarrass with her friends. She looks adorable even she is shy. ‘How cute,’ Jessica was so near with him that they’re face-to-face, she was shocked and spontaneously heading back and almost falls.

Fortunately, Donghae was fast to catch him from fall and they were so close. Jessica was blushing when she was too close with Donghae, it was an inch for their face knock up. It was a long silent stare between them until the girls were giggle happily make they awake.

The slow music was filling the air and its like invite them to dance. Donghae make a sign asking Jessica to dance together and she nodded happily. They were dance nicely according to the music playing. Jessica was so happy that day.

“You’re so beautiful,” Donghae blurted and that make Jessica blushing again and again.

“Thanks. You look handsome too,” shyly she replies. Donghae was smiling heard it, they’re still in dance.

“Sica-ah, why is my heart was beating so fast when I’m with you?”

“I don’t know, but I was like that too.”

‘I think I was falling in love with you’ he slowly whispered but Jessica was don’t heard it because the music louder.

Tiffany watching Jessica and Donghae dance happily and she feel slightly jealous. ‘How come Siwon treat me like this, I’m such a fool for loving him’. Her eyes become teary when she thinks about Siwon.

When the music was finished, Siwon immediately come to the stage, it was his mission today to tell everyone about his love. He already changing and wearing pink shirt that matching with Tiffany.

“Hi! Everyone…” Siwon cheerfully said and when Tiffany heard his voice, she quickly looking at him. Everyone was cheering for him.

“I want to tell everyone that I LOVE TIFFANY HWANG. She’s mine, my only girl. Fany-ah, I love you,” Everyone was cheering and congratulates them and Tiffany tears were slowing falls.

“Fany, this song for you,” Siwon said and start to singing ‘No other’

There’s no one like you (No Other)

There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

Your two warm hands gets cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt
Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I’m only wishing for such little comforts
You don’t know my heart that wanted to do more just for you

Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you

There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

When my greedy heart gradually search to other directions
When my mind can’t handle whenever my greed grow even more
I know all those reasons that clearly says that you’re here, it’s the only one
I’m always thankful. I could do better as you do

Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you

There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

You know, I’m a little bit shy sometimes, you don’t know but you’re burning like the sun, please understand my feelings
Even those girls that appears on TV shows are sparkling, you’re always be the one in my eyes (I’m going crazy crazy Baby)
Hearing you tell me that you love me, I have everything in this world, You & I, You’re so fine, is there someone like you?
I love you Oh, please know it, to me there’s only you, that I stupidly see you as my everything

We arrived on the same road, we’re just the same, how surprising, how grateful, it’s love

There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

Tiffany was so touched with Siwon’s act; she immediately run to him after the song was finish and hugging him tightly. Others were loudly cheering for them; Yuri was feeling slightly jealous that time. How she wishes that Nickhun will treat her like that but when she looking at Nickhun, she realizes that it will never happen because Nickhun love Yoona and he still looking at Yoona who is ignoring him. It’s really breaks her hearts.

Sungmin takes a chance looking at Sunny, Sunny is really hard to approach. He do many things to make her talk with him even thought he will make Sunny more hate him but it’s the only way to talk.

“Shorty Sunny!” Sungmin shouted. All the students who was there was laughing with Sungmin’s word and it’s really make Sunny mad.

“Stupid Sungmin, if you call me like that, I’ll never talk with you,” Sunny was stopped walking and want to face with Sungmin who was still running to her.

“If I don’t call you like that, you’ll never respond to me,” Sunny stomp her feets.

“What do you want?” she asked madly.

“I just wonder if you have a company to go to the reunion,”

“I already have partner, I will go with Jessica. I’m crazy if I go with you,” Sungmin was laughing heard it.

“Who say I want to ask you. I just wonder if you have partner, it would be pathetic if you come alone,” Sungmin said

“What? You’re crazy,” she walked away angrily. Sungmin can only let her go.

‘Why I talk like that, maybe that’s true that I crazy. Crazy for Sunny, Lee Sunny. The only girl in my heart ’