CHAPTER 5

~Butterfly to the lovely sky~ (HIATUS)

 

It was not really a happy day for a man named Ok Taecyeon, after a long night that he through. He’s look like lifeless after that, the impact he going through is enough to make his life miserable. The faith and hope, he believes before already vanish and make him lost in life.

 

Could it be that he’s already give up for his love? He doesn’t know yet, but the only thing keep replying in his mind are Jessica and Donghae moment together, he looks like a stalker last night for keep looking at Jessica. His heart hurt while looking at both of them but why he still looking at?

 

He keep silent until this morning, all happening surrounding him, he completely ignored it. Looks like he was in his own world, alone. This morning, he woke up usually. Take a shower and get ready to the class. Take a breakfast and walking to the campus. It’s look like his usual routine but something completely different.

 

Nickhun was worried as he looking at lifeless Taecyeon, he doesn’t know how to cheer up Taecyeon. He knows what happen and he knows Taecyeon’s feeling. It’s really hard for him, Donghae is also his friends. Of course he wants his friends in happiness but gets trapped in between make him doesn’t know what to do. He can only watch, wait and see.

 

Also his own love problem makes him miserable too. Yoona was completely ignored him last night and it really make him in pain. Somehow, he realizes that life is harder than he thought. He sighed again and again. It’s not going to be easy.

 

---------------------------x--------------------------------x------------------------------------

 

It was already lunch hour and Yuri doesn’t realize it. She was also some kind same situation with Taecyeon. She always dozing off and make a wrong thing. After the class finish, she slowly walks off from the class. In her mind is keep thinking about Nichkhun and a little Yoona, his relationship and what should she do. Kind confuses, right?

 

She doesn’t have appetite and keep dreaming. It’s really hard for Yuri, she loves Nickhun but she knows he likes someone else and she’s afraid for losing him as a friend and it was a last thing that she would want. But, she really can’t handle her own feelings. Sometimes she’s afraid that Nickhun will realize her feeling and make a distance between them but sometimes she’s mad that Nickhun never realizes her feeling and it’s really hurt her more.

 

Should her give up and just be only friends? She keep replying about that and she thinks that maybe as long she can be in Nickhun’s side, it’s good enough but her little heart feel greedy and she wants more. She wants to be love by Nickhun as much her loving her but it’s just kind a dream and hope that she wants. She sighed again and again.

 

‘I don’t want give up but it’s really hurt as looking him towards another girl. What should I do? I don’t want lose our relationship…Nickhun, when will you looking at me? I’m just beside you,’ Yuri sighed as she sits near the field.

 

She was a little shocked when hearing someone else sighed. ‘Did someone else was here?’ She thought and looking around. She saw a familiar figure that was not far from her. She’s greeting him as their eyes meet with smile, then that guy slowly moving to her.

 

“What are you doing here?” Taecyeon asked and sit beside her.

“I want ask you too that,” Yuri reply and looking at the view of the field that full with player that playing various sport.

 

They just keep silent as nothing happen and just accompany with each other. They kind know something happen and don’t want to ask more. There’s a lot thing in their mind, maybe being company by someone else better than being alone.

 

Suddenly Yuri’s phone is ringing, she quickly looking at it but just let it through when she looking at the id. She just staring the screen and it keep ringing, Taecyeon take a peek looking for the caller that Yuri don’t want to pick up.

 

“It’s Nickhun, why you don’t want accept?” he asked curiously.

“Just… I don’t want,” Yuri said and keep looking at the screen. Taecyeon looked at Yuri’s face and he realizes something happen between them, he knows Yuri and Nickhun were close. Then, the ringing was stopped and Yuri still looking at it. Taecyeon just keep silent, he doesn’t want to involve others problem. If he can help, he willingly does it but right now. He can’t think properly because of his own problem.

 

“You know….” Yuri said in low tone.

“Ermm…what?” Taecyeon said.

“I want to ask you something but could you promise me that you won’t tell other?” Taecyeon nodded.

“You know what love is actually?” Yuri blurted. Taecyeon was shocked at first, he don’t know well what should he said.

“Love is hard and pain if you asked me. I know it make no sense for others but for me, right now it was what I feel.” Taecyeon said sadly. Yuri can feel his sadness from his tone and her eyes become teary as she thinking about it.

“You know it’s something that I think too,” Yuri said trying hard covering her sadness.

“Why? Do you experience bad love?” Taecyeon asked.

“No, it’s my friend problem but I just want hear your thought.” Yuri said but kind unsure to tell him or not.

“Okay, I’m listening.”

“You know…my friend, she liking her friend but her friend liking someone else and the one he like is her friend too and it was so complicated because her friend don’t like him and just thought him as a friend and her friend now that she liking him and….”

“Okay, stop…stop… I don’t really get it. Can you explain it easier for me to understand,” Taecyeon asked confused.

“Well then, erm…there’s one girl. Okay I called her Girl A, she likes her friend which is Boy B but Boy B likes other girl which is their friends too who is Girl C. Girl C only treat Boy B as a friend but Boy B don’t want that and it really make Girl A hurt because she like him so much but Boy B also thought her as a friend only. So what should Girl A do? Should her give up or fight for her love but at the same time she doesn’t want losing Boy B as her friend”

“Don’t give up!” Taecyeon said confidently.

“Girl A should try harder for her love if she really loves Boy B!”

“Of course I love him…I mean Girl A really loves Boy B but she’s afraid losing him,” Yuri said.

“Why she must give up if she doesn’t do nothing. Girl A should try harder until there really don’t have nothing to do. You know love is much more thing that we know. If we don’t try what would know would happen. Did she all her best to get Boy B?” Taecyeon asked.

“Not much really,”

“Then Girl A should at least try,show Boy B about her feelings” Taecyeon and Yuri were realizes that time.

 

There was a long silent after that, Yuri and Taecyeon keep thinking about their love problem.

 

‘I don’t really try harder to get Jessica, why should I feel sad. Must I give up just like that? Looks like I don’t really love her if I just keep useless like this. I should show her about my feeling towards her. If she doesn’t like me, I can love her to the end because in love there’s no rule. As long she happy is enough for me because her happiness is my happiness too.’ Taecyeon thought and he’s determine to be more open to Jessica and want to let Jessica know about his feeling. Like that, he feels that the burden he carried becomes less, at least he try than nothing at all.

 

‘What Taecyeon said was true. Why I’m being sad like this, I should try harder to attract Nickhun, I can be better than Yoona too. I should make Nickhun realizes that the girl would loves him is only me. Maybe my heart was greed to make him mine but I don’t want to lose him to Yoona either. It’s really pain for me. I should do something, I should treat him better to make he realizes it’s me that the only person who loves him in this world.’ Yuri was a bit cheer from her gloomy and sad feeling earlier. We should do something or we got nothing.

 

“Thanks” They said in unison. They just laughing as look at each other and their smiles were so sweet that time, the time that they feel happiness for being in love.

 

It was almost dark when they leave the field, it was a long day for them and good start for tomorrow. The sun will shine again as we don’t lose our hope and that make they realizes love is actually was so sweet.