CHAPTER 9

~Butterfly to the lovely sky~ (HIATUS)

Chapter 9 : Love keep blossom

 

'I almost forget how the feeling of happiness, and I'm glad that I get the chance to feel it...this time in here with all my precious friend'

Jessica was smiling happily looking at all her friends, Sunny who are dancing like a crazy, Tiffany that can't stop laughing and smiling, Yuri and Yoona are singing together with holding a colorful tambourine, keep make a sound and noise, the sound of laughter still keep ringing in Jessica's mind and  their smile keep haunting in her memories.

'It's my perfect happiness,' Sunny thought,

'I hope this moment will freeze that I would always feel happy,' Yuri thought.

'All my problem just vanished just like that, thanks to all my friends and thanks God that had meet me with this wonderful friend,' Tiffany thought.

'Can we always be like this, no worries and conflict...I hope it's...' Yoona thought.

Will the happiness will always there? The road was still far away and the problem are keep close, they don't know but still hoping the best for each other. Being happy and hurt is part of life, we can't avoid. They realize it but still hope for a better future and never ending happiness.

After a great party and they were tired with all action, the room was so miserable, the food and can of drinks was here and here, also the girl was already tired. But the smile still there, they don't even what time is it. Just follow their own heart, the morning is approaching.

“This is the best pajama party I have ever had!” Tiffany said delightfully.

“Me too,” Yuri replied and hands up.

“Me three...” Sunny said giggling.

“I hope we will always happy like this,” Jessica said firmly. They were smile.

“Oh I had a great idea!” Yoona yelled abruptly. They were looking at her. She then was stand up and walking, then sit close to Tiffany.

“What idea?” Sunny asking, wonder what's all this about. Yoona grinned, all eyes was at cheerful Yoona.


 

------------------------------------x----------------------------------x-------------------------------


 

It was a hard to wake up in the morning and Donghae really wished to sleep more, but all his plan keep flowing in his mind, make him spontaneously wake up. No need a bell to ring thought, he smile as he think about Jessica.

'Oh, this is feeling for someone who is fall in love,'

After a long thought, he start to take shower and get ready to go the class, don't want to be late anymore. Wishing to go together with Jessica, he try to call her but she won't picked up. He was wondering as he left his room and meet with Nickhun who is busying prepare a breakfast for them, which is for him and Taecyeon.

'Ah nick, I meet with Yoona yesterday.” He said casually, Nichkhun was shocking hearing that and feel a bit jealous.

“Why would you meet her?” Nichkhun asked as he pass the bread to Donghae and sit.

“I need her help,” he replied.

“Do you really need her help? Why don't you just ask Jessica,” Nichkun said as matter a fact and not comfortable to let his friends closer to Yoona.

“Aish, it's about Jessica that I can't ask her,” He was eating his breakfast carefully.

“Why don't you ask Sunny?” Nichkun replied, still feel uneasy. Donghae was realize his tone and looking at him disbelieve.

“This behavior would only make you lose your girls, my friend”

“Why? Did Yoona said anything?” Nichkhun asked curiously if they're talking about him.

“It's nothing, just your jealousy is too much. She will run you know,” Donghae replied casually and hoping he realize.

“Will her? Aish, I don't even know why I'll be like this,” Nichkhun sighed.

“Maybe love just make you become blind and fool,”

“Maybe...I hope she will be mine,”

“Someday if your love is true,” Donghae said firmly.

“Of course my love is true,” Nichkhun replied enthusiastically. Donghae just grinned.

“What's all the talk with her?” He asked.

“I'm thinking to make Jessica my girlfriend, so I need her advise,” Donghae said anxiously.

“I'll propose today,”

Nichkhun just silent hearing that, he want to be happy for Donghae but still feel sympathy at Taecyeon who is madly in love with Jessica.

“Then, good luck.”

Taecyeon who is hearing all the chit-chat between Donghae and Nichkhun was stunned. His heart are breaking as  the sorrowful fate is coming. The pain in his heart exist again and it become bigger.

'the me who is still loved you, still can't give up even this heart keep yelling for the pain that I can't get even bear'

'Do you hear my pain and my heart that constantly calling your name?'

Taecyeon just can looking at Donghae with a jealous and then leaving without taking a breakfast.

'This sorrowful fate,'

 

 

------------------------------------x----------------------------------x-------------------------------


 

That day was becoming more exciting, the plan of Yoona that they will hold and to make sure the plan success. The burden was there and yet they still feel happy to accomplish the mission.

Standing there, Yoona, Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany and Sunny were looking at each other and holding their hands.

“Let's make this mission perfectly complete,” they said in unison.

As  they looking at each other and grinned, Sunny was chuckled.

“I don't even know why I'm bother to do this,” Jessica just smacked her.

“What?” she pouted.

“Whatever it is, this mission is suppose to be great if everyone follow their role excellently.” Yoona said cheerfully.

“I'll” Jessica replied enthusiastically.

“You're just becoming the supporter, not the lead heroin,” Sunny replied coldly. Jessica just pouted back to her. Tiffany was laugh a bit seeing Jessica and Sunny bickering, they're best friend yet still fight with each other.

“Thanks, everyone,”

“No need, for my dear Tiffany. I'll make sure your happiness.” Yuri said firmly and hold Tiffany's shoulder, she smile back to Yuri.

“Then, let the mission begin,” Yoona said.

 

------------------------------------x----------------------------------x-------------------------------


 

Siwon was walking to his class with his sour face, he still feel sad with yesterday incident. He misses her but his hurt feeling still lingering that he won't be able to forgive her yet.

'I'm hoping you will realize my love for you is the only one for you, but yet you still doubting me make me wavering with myself,' he sighed.

“Siwon...” Yuri called him from far away. She was running towards him with full motion. As she close by and stand behind him, she take a deep breath and still try to breath, Yoona who is with her also like that.

Siwon was looking at both of them wondering what's going on, but he know something bad was happen by looking at them.

'it is about Tiffany?' his small heart squealed.

“Fany...fany...” Yuri said stuttering and her eyes were b with tears.

'I know it,' Siwon heart keep beating and yet can't wait to Yuri finish her words.

“What is it?” he asked anxiously. Yuri's tear fall and she wiped it gently, make Siwon's become more worried, all the bad thing keep rushing to his mind.

'Please God, don't let anything happen to her,'

“Please follow me quickly,” Yoona said firmly with a serious look. Siwon nodded and they start running, leaving Yuri who is still in sad alone.

Siwon can't think anything that time, he just keep praying for Tiffany safety as he following Yoona's lead.

Yuri who is leave behind, quickly wipe her tears and smirked as Siwon's back is slowly vanish. She grinned.

“Act 1 end”

Step by step that Siwon run make his heart want to burst, he want to see Tiffany's face as soon as possible, there's a lot thing that in his mind, even Yoona either Yuri not telling anything, he just assumes something bad was happen.

Then, Yoona suddenly stop and gasped for the air. She look so damn worried and terrific, makes Siwon who is clueless become worried, she wants to say something but can't say it. She just pointing at someone. It was Jessica, who is terribly shaking alone.

Even Siwon want to ask something to Yoona, her head shakes to him and make him slowly walking away, forward to Jessica was standing.

Yoona who is behind Siwon start to grin and let a small laugh, don't want to Siwon hear t ought.

“Act 2 end, now leave to Jessica,” she slowly move to another plan.

“Jessica,” Siwon called.

Jessica just standing there looking back at him, her sorrow can be see through. They're standing there in the middle of campus that was full with students here and there, going to their class.

“What is happening?” Siwon asked worriedly. Jessica just silent, look hesitated to inform Siwon.

“Why everyone be like this? Where is Tiffany?” he asked a bit rush and miserable. His heart can't be ease as he doesn't know what is actually happen.

“Tiffany is there,” she pointed at the stage that not far away from they're standing.

Siwon quickly looking away at the point Jessica show him  and it was Tiffany at the stage, dressing beautifully. He was stunned for a moment,

“What is it?”

Jessica was smiled and turn backed slowly as Siwon vision is absolutely is at Tiffany.

“Act 3 end, time the final show” She then also vanish.

'Fany?'

Siwon was glad that nothing happen to her and relieve. But then, 'What is all this about?'

“Siwon,” Tiffany said.

“I'm sorry I;m such a fool, I realize my mistake for doubting you. Sorry for making you hurt with my childish behavior, sorry for everything. Please forgive me who is still unsecured with your love but I never ever have a doubt of you love towards me. Believe me...it just my stupid feeling. My love make me like this, the please forgive my stupid action and jealous towards you. It is my love that me like this. I really love you, I do. More than you know...I don't even know what is I'm saying, full of crap...my mind is blank but the only thing I know is I love you,” she said emphasized.

Siwon was still standing there, his heart was in joy as he look at how serious Tiffany is. He was moved actually, he can't be mad at her at all.

Everyone who was there were clapping, gives encouragement to Tiffany who is bravely reveal her feeling. Siwon was smiling and running towards Tiffany, he the kiss Tiffany passionately in front of everyone. Tiffany was shocked at first, but then she kiss him back.

Everyone was gasped with the sudden reaction by Siwon, some of them were cheering and clapping. Meanwhile, not far away was standing there were Sunny, Jessica, Yuri and Yoona.

“Omo...Siwon,” Yuri said shyly but still looking. Sunny just stared them.

“they kissing,” Jessica replied cheerfully, feel happy for both of them. Yoona just cupped her face, feel bless that they reunited again.

“The final mission is accomplish, the mission of Sifany together again is success,” they shouted together.

“Your acting was bad,” Sunny teased Jessica.

“It's okay than you don't have chance at all,”

“I don't need, just arrange the stage is hard for me, you know” she said a bit cocky.

“Me and Yoona were the hardest, we need to run and acting.” Yuri tell her contribution.

“Whatever,” Sunny just show her tongue to them, feeling unfair.

They just laughed and looking at the couple who is so happy, they're hugging each other.

“You silly,” Siwon said. Tiffany just showing her killer eye smiles.

Jessica was happy that Tiffany was happy again, she hope that the happiness will always be there for them. It makes her remember a song that she likes, she was hoping that she get love like that. She smile genuinely.

 


Even if heaven divides us
you are the only one for me
Even if the world separates us
you are still the only for me
my love has chosen you
and I never regretted it
Until the day my love closes his eyes
if I can regain you
if that day comes
I will forever stay by your side
spending my whole life
I can lies in your arms
if that day comes
I will keep by your sides
all my life
if that day comes
even if I born into this world again
the one that I want still be you
even if the world makes us stop breathing
if that day comes