CHAPTER 3

~Butterfly to the lovely sky~ (HIATUS)

 

Reunion part 1

 

The reunion party was amazing, full with decoration butterfly and colorful paints. The senior who assisting the ‘butterfly’ group was really excited with the reunion, they already in their last year so they want to appreciate all the time by making a party and at the same time meet with their junior.

The mood was happy and joy but for someone that was really terrible moments but they covered it with a fake smile and laugh. There is a lot thing that happen that time but everyone just ignore the sad and pain, for everyone sake. They shouldn’t ruin the mood; it was a party after all.

Yuri and Yoona was come together for the party and they look stunning fabulous, Yoona was so happy that they meet with all her friends, it was hard to meet with all of them because their busy with their own life. Not everyone in the group was in the same department and course, Yoona especially. Yoona was in medical department and taking course in medicine and surgery, she was the busiest student and rarely meets others and this chance make her so happy that she can meet with them.

Meanwhile, Yuri was one of them who were not really happy. She can see how Nickhun always looking at Yoona, even though she wears make up and nice dress to attract him but she failed and its really make her sad. ‘Why I always failed to attract Nickhun?’ Yuri becomes bitterer during the party. She remembered yesterday conversation; she is not brave enough to ask Nickhun.

“Hello!” Yuri greeted.

“Hello, Nickhun speaking. What’s the problem, Yuri?”

“Nickhun, do you want to go to the reunion wit…”

“Nickhun-ah,” Taecyeon called him.

“Wait a minute, Yuri-ah” Nickhun and Taecyeon talked about something and leave Yuri alone and she decide to hang up. She takes a deep sigh. ‘I should not take a risk,’

“Hello, Yuri. Hello?” Nickhun was weird with Yuri act. ‘Why she hung up?’

Yuri takes a deep sigh again, it was really hard for her and how she wishes that she better than Yoona. Yoona was approaching her.

“Yuri, why you were sits alone? Let’s talk with other girl.” Yoona said smiling, Yuri nodded agreed. She can’t let Yoona down, she also treat Yoona as her friend even thought she hate the facts that Nickhun like her. Even when Yoona asked to come together with her, she can’t refuse.

Nickhun was silently watching Yoona from a far. He actually feel a little disappointed, he was also trying to ask Yoona to come with him but she nicely refuse and it’s really break his heart. Whilst he try to act nice and slowly approaching her, Yoona never respond to him as like she never intend to give him hope. ‘Is she really don’t want be with me?’

“Hi, Yoona! It’s really hard to find you,”  Nickhun said.

“Owh, Nickhun. How come you are here?” Yoona replies.

“Why? It’s not guilty for coming to another department,” Nickhun slightly disappointed with Yoona attitude towards him like she don’t want to see him.

“No, I just asking because your department was far from me,” Yoona said nicely, she aware that maybe Nickhun will hurt with her words.

“It’s not that far, only you make a distance to me.”

“Maybe I’m too busy, so why you are here?”

“Actually I want to ask you to go with the reunion with me. It just friendly invitation, I wish we can be more good because its look like you refrain from me,” Nickhun said scratching his heads, he was nervous that Yoona will refuse.

“I’m sorry, I already promise to Yuri. I think Taecyeon will go with you, right? More over, it not stated that we should go with pairing. So, we can come together. You, me, Yuri and Taecyeon or maybe with others too,” Yoona calmly said.

Nickhun was disappointed that time; he really wishes that they can come together. He can spend more time with her alone but she never understands. He really frustrated.

“It’s time for me my class. Tell me later, okay? Bye,” Yoona was rushing leaving frustrated Nickhun alone.

‘I just want to be with you,’

Yoona was aware with Nickhun stare at her but she ignores it. She only treat him as a friend, she was never feel anything when they were together. That’s why she never respond because it just not special feeling that she is hoping; love. More over, she knows Yuri’s feeling towards Nickhun. She will never break Yuri’s heart and that’s why she acts like that. Never give hope to someone and let the time decide it. She remembers how she persuades Yuri to come with her last night.

“Please Yuri, I don’t want to go alone. You’re my only hope.” Yoona was cutely begging.

“Ermm, okay. I don’t have company too.” Yuri said lazily. She was not really excited because she was feeling sad that she don’t brave enough to ask Nickhun.

Yoona was happily jump and shouting, she feel relieve that Yuri will go with her, she actually lies to Nickhun that they’re already promise to go together and it’s the only way for her to avoiding Nickhun.

“So, Yoona. Do you have someone special?” Tiffany was asking with her eye smile interrupt Yoona’s think.

“Me? Nnooo.”

“You think I’ll believe it? You’re perfect.It was impossible that you don’t have someone.” Jessica was teasing her.

“No, I’m too busy to have someone special.” Yoona was stutter and that make the girls were laughing.

“Why you so nervous, we just playing around,” Tiffany said. Yoona only sigh relief.

“Yuri, why are you so quiet today? Is something happen?” Sunny asked worriedly looking at gloomy Yuri.

“No, I just don’t what to say.” She said and gives a fake smile.

“I really miss our orientation days; we can spend so much time together. Nowadays, we’re too busy with our studies and hardly to see each other.” Jessica said sadly.

“That’s true, I only see Siwon everyday.” Tiffany blurted.

“Siwon? I thought that you were different department with him. How come you see him everyday?” Sunny asked suspiciously.

“That’s because our department was near…” Tiffany try to cover their relationship, it’s not the time to reveal about them furthermore she was mad with Siwon. “Don’t talk about that boy more, we have a lot more to talk about,” she said smiling.

“Aah, don’t you know about the hottest couple…” Yoona tells other meanwhile Tiffany was sneaking at Siwon who is talking with others boy.

Tiffany was not hearing the girls talk anymore, she was feeling sad towards Siwon. She was disappointed that Siwon don’t want to wear pink clothes that matching them as a couple.

“Siwon, would you wear pink shirt?” Tiffany said hopefully.

“Pink? Don’t want. I hate pink,” Siwon replies.

“But I love pink,” Tiffany was already mad that Siwon hate pink.

“You can’t force me to wear it,” Siwon said walking off.

“Then, don’t go with me.” Tifanny try to threat him but he ignore her. She only can stomp angrily.

He promised to tell about their relationship today but she thinks that never happen because she was sulking to Siwon, She was hoping that Siwon would coax her but he never do it and ignored her. It makes her really mad and ignore him too, that’s why she came with Sunny and Jessica to the reunion.

Siwon realize that Tiffany was looking at him but he ignores her because he wants to do something today that will surprise Tiffany. He was laughing and smiling happily when he thinks about it. Siwon was deliberate to make Tiffany mad with him and actually he really doesn’t want to wear pink clothes.

“Siwon, why are you suddenly dozing off?” Taecyeon asked. He just laughing nervously covers his own act.

“Don’t mind with me, how’s your study?” Siwon said purposely changing the topic.

The boy was talking happily to each other and sometimes Sungmin was so loud and making some joke that make they laughed. Donghae was sneakily looking at Jessica; she was so beautiful today. She looks so stunning and that’s why I keep falling in love with her. ‘Donghae, you’re already crazy in love.’

 

 

---------------------------x--------------------------------x------------------------------------

 

Sorry for a late update. I forget to write about this fanfics and busy writing about one shot about snsd. Who have an interest can read here:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/31948