CHAPTER 7

~Butterfly to the lovely sky~ (HIATUS)

 

“Okay, see you later…thanks for the lunch” Jessica smile as she looking at Taecyeon. That man was actually happy that can spend time with her.

“You’re welcome…,” Taecyeon said happily.

Jessica waved her hands and quickly walking away. She have a class after this and that’s why she walking as fast as she could. Somehow, she feels a little different feeling towards Taecyeon. Maybe because all the assumption before this just vanish like that and the way Taecyeon looking her is a bit strange.

‘It just my thought but it was happy that I can know someone like him,’

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

Taecyeon was just looking her away. He was extremely happy that he can know Jessica much better now. Maybe he was hopeless but only God know how he feeling right now.

“Make sure you buy lunch next time!” he said loudly to make sure Jessica heard it. She just replies with a smile and walk away.

Taecyeon was satisfied with all that happening, maybe God still hear his pray and he glad that when Jessica was happy. He also feels that. He is really a fool in love.

‘I’m happy as long I can be at your side,’

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

“I’m sorry for cheat you, Jessica.”

Donghae was walking to other department. Actually, he doesn’t have urgent assignment as he told to Jessica. He was having a big plan that he was thinking for a long time and now he want to make sure his plan work properly and this time the perfect time to meet ‘her’ without anyone know.

“The only way is to meet her, I hope she willingly help me,” Donghae was smile thinking to meet ‘her’.

But deep in his heart, he really doesn’t want to cheat to Jessica. It just he needs to make sure this things work smoothly and in secret. A huge secret.

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

“What should I do? I was always hurting Siwon. I’m not good enough to be a Siwon’s girlfriend” Tiffany was crying after Siwon left. She was feel terrible and don’t know what to do. She just crying silently and doesn’t care about others who watching her.

“What should I do?”

The more she thinks the more tears she had. She was hurting thinking that she hurt Siwon, the one that she loves. Maybe she was too much but her mind was completely blank at that time and the most thing she worried that time was Siwon’s feeling.

‘I’m sorry if I’m hurting you, it’s because I love you too much that I’m scared losing you’

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

Siwon was sitting sadly at the class. He ignored all his friends and just sits silent. He was still thinking about Tiffany. He was hurt with Tiffany’s jealousy, the one that hurt he the most is Tiffany don’t believe him.

“Don’t you trust me, Tiffany-ah…” He sighed.

Siwon was dozing off and keep thinking about their relationship. There’s a lot in relationship that he still don’t understand. He thought being a considerate boyfriend is was good enough but somehow, Tiffany still has a doubt in him and that me him feel so terrible.

‘Why you don’t believe me at all? I want you to believe me’

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

“I hate him…I hate him…I hate him so much…” Sunny keep mumble as she walk away from the cafeteria.

“Lee Sungmin, I hate you” She said a bit loud that several students were looking at her.

“Sorry,” she said embrassed with her own attitude and faking cough to cover it. Then, she walks again and she was so determine to take a revenge on Sungmin . Her stomach was growled when she still thinking about the plan of revenge.

“Aish, I can even finish my lunch. I need to eat first, plan later,” she said and star searching for food.

‘I’ll make sure you’ll regret for always fooling and prank me,’

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

Meanwhile, Sungmin was regret for make Sunny left, he just wants to spend time with her and talk with her. He doesn’t expect that she will leave him alone with Khuhyun and Sooyoung.

‘Maybe I’m using a bad way to tackle her? Do I need a better plan? Aish, I don’t know that it’s really hard to get her heart…’

Sungmin was still thinking about Sunny and he really needs a better plan to steal her heart. But somehow, he was a little feel annoy with the act of Kyuyoung that was a bit mushy in his eyes or maybe he was jealous…

‘Should I confess? But what will she react? Aish…I really don’t know’

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

Yoona was sitting at the bench near the big trees in her department, but was far away from Nickhun that she left before. She was still angry with Nickhun attitude for treating her group member like that and she was a little embarrassed to face them now. What will them thinking about her?

‘Aish, I really don’t understand Nickhun. Why he can understand me? Don’t he know that I really can’t accept him…what should I do to explain him about my feelings, he’ll never listen’

Yoona was sighed again and again. She don’t have mood to study and do anything. She really wants to Nickhun to go away from his life even that maybe a harsh for him but she really doesn’t have any way.

‘What should I do to explain to him that I really don’t have any feelings and just thought him as a friend?’

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

After leaving Nickhun alone, Yuri was hopeless. She really wants to company Nickhun but he wants her to let him alone. She was disappointed actually, she knows that Nickhun want clear his mind but she wants to be with him.

‘Why you wouldn’t let me be beside you, it’s only my wish to be with you,’

Maybe she was selfish but that’s the only way she can assured her place in Nickhun heart. Maybe for now, she only good friends but later can be a good enough. Who will really understand her feeling right now?

‘I want more and more from you, I don’t know that I can be selfish like this’

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

He was lonely after Yuri leaves him, actually Nickhun don’t want to burden Yuri with his love problem, she was really a good friend for him and he doesn’t want to involve her in this matter. He knows that Yuri and Yoona are good friends; he doesn’t want to break their friendship.

Furthermore, he doesn’t want to make Yuri confuse and flatter to choose between Him and Yoona. Being a friend between them will make her feel hard and he doesn’t want her to feel that because he cherishes her so much.

‘You’re special in my heart and I don’t want you to worry about me,’

Even the world wouldn’t understand about his feeling, but he know that he don’t want losing Yuri and don’t want her to make a gap in their relationship as Yoona do to him.

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

Donghae was searching for her a long time. He goes there and there and there, he still can’t see him even her shadow missing. He already asked some of her friends but not one from them see her.

‘It’s weird. How a girl like her, not a single people could saw her…it’s really strange’

He was keeping thinking and sometimes mumbles alone, disappointed that can’t see her. His eyes can’t stop looking and searching for her. He almost gives up until he saw her near the big tree.

“Finally, I found her.” Donghae said happily and walks towards her.

Meanwhile, Yoona was absorbed with her thinking that she doesn’t care about other things happen around her. She doesn’t realize someone was walking towards her.

Donghae was happy that he saw Yoona, it was her that he had a plan for and he hope she will help her but something disturb him. The way Yoona look was so sad and he was hesitating for a while to approach her, thinking that maybe it was wrong time to talk. But somehow, he thinks that at least he should greet her.

“Hi, Yoona,” Donghae said as he sit beside Yoona.

Yoona was a little shock with a sudden greeting and the most shocking is it was Donghae. She was startle for a while when looking at Donghae.

“Hi…Donghae,” she said a bit stutters.  Donghae was smiling to her and it make Yoona smile too. It was like her burden was slowly disappearing as Donghae with her.

“What are you doing here?” She asked curiously.

“Actually, I need your help,” Donghae asked as him scratch his neck; feel a little embarrassed.

“What help? I will help as much I can do,” She said assured.

“I want you to help me but looking that you also have a problem, I think it’s not a right time,”

“No...No…I can help you,” Yoona was look so excited.

“Okay but…” Donghae was still hesitate thinking that he only disturb Yoona.

“What?”

“You need to tell me your problem first, so that I can help you as I repay your kindness for will helping me. Maybe I can’t help much but I’m a good listener…and it will help you feel a bit ease.”

“Okay…okay…I don’t know that you can talk so much,” Yoona .

“Well, you don’t know me much…then will you tell me? Thinking me as your good friend,”

“Do you really need my help that much? I don’t know that my help could help you.” Yoona asked.

“Your help will a big help for me…Seriously…,” Yoona was chuckled hearing that.

“Now can you tell me? Please…”he begged cutely.

“Tell me what I need to do?” she asked.

“No…you tell me first,” Donghae said firmly. Yoona was sighed.

“I hope you don’ mind hearing this…”

“I wouldn’t…”

“Even it’s about Nickhun?”

“Nickhun?”

“I know both of you’re a good friends and I don’t think it’ll good to you know our problem…”

“Why not? Its better cause both of you is my friends too...if it can help both of you solve whatever problem. I’m willing to do that,”

Yoona was amazed with Donghae’s word, he was too nice and loyal in friendship. She was adored his attitude and she wish she can be like that too.

“Okay…I think you know about his feeling towards me?”

“Yes, he really loves you. He can’t stop talking about you since him meet you during orientation.”

“I know but I really don’t have any feeling towards him and I don’t know how to explain to him,”

“You should be honest about your feeling but do you really don’t have any feeling to him? Can you give him a chance? I know that he loves you so much…”

“That’s why I don’t want to tell you, you’ll side him…” she said pouting.

“Sorry, it just…he’s my friend…”

“But sometimes he really annoy me…he doesn’t let other guys close to me and even it was my classmate and group member. You should understand that I need to live with communicate with people without care their gender right…”

“Aish, he should understand. He’s just too jealous and worried about you. You should understand too and explain to him,”

“Why should I explain? He was just my friend.”

“Maybe for you he was just a friend, but for him you’re his everything.”

“I don’t want to be his everything,” Yoona said firmly. Donghae was sighing hearing that.

“Okay, I would advise him to not jealous but you should give him at least a chance,”

“I don’t know…” she said as her folded her arms.

“Enough with me…tell me what you need?” Yoona said and she really wants to change a topic, she doesn’t want to think and talk about Nickhun anymore.

“I need you help for Jessica,” Donghae said happily and smiling.

“Jessica?”

‘I don’t know why I feel sad hearing you said about her happily’

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

“Why I was selfish?” Yuri keep thinking and walking to her department. Her mind was a little blank and only full with Nickhun matters. She was really hopeless, but somehow something attracts her from keep moving.

“It’s not that Yoona?” she said and slowly peeking over her.

“Donghae? What’s he doing here?” she was curious and slowly come closer to them but cautious don’t want them to realize her.

“What are they talking about? And the more important is Donghae and Yoona?” there’s a lot thing in her minds.

‘It’s weird…Yoona and Donghae together?’