Seohyun's Sister

You Are Different
Seohyun has a sister, she is older than Seohyun about 4 months. Her name is Joohyun. Kris knew her through Seohyun and their relationship. Joohyun's character isn't like Seohyun. She is cold toward everyone but Seohyun and her stare make Seohyun scare too. Her character somehow similar with Kris so he is very curious about that girl. If she is like Seohyun talk about with him, she looks like Seohyun and very protect her sister. Seohyun smile and says: "I haven't met her since last summer. This summer, she will be here and i will introduce you to her oppa~" Seohyun's happy tone make Kris more curious. Three weeks more is summer and Kris don't know why he hope to see Joohyun that much. Maybe because he didn't know that there still have someone like him. That made Seohyun upset. She was think that Kris oppa's interest changed from her to her sister- Joohyun. Joohyun came when it was the first day of summer. "Unnie~" "Seohyunnie~" She smiles, they look like a girl look at the mirror. Kris came after Seohyun. Joohyun looks beautiful but coldly. He eyes like ice and she just nod her head when Seohyun talk to her about him. "Nice to meet you" "I like your voice" Joohyun's reaction was very different from what he thought. "You are not so cold like Seohyun told me" "Hyunnie told me to be friendly to you because you are special to her. Beside, this is my boyfriend, Chanyeol." Chanyeol is friendly and so like Seohyun. Joohyun seems so into Chanyeol. Kris can't understand why that couple could start dating. He is totally opposite Joohyun. She doesn't smile much, he always smiles. Joohyun doesn't friendly, Chanyeol is extremely friendly person. The next day, Chanyeol and Seohyun go to the market together because Joohyun and Kris don't want to go. "Kris, can i ask you something?" "Of course!" "Do you like Seohyun?" "I don't know. My feelings isn't so complete." "I am sure you always wonder why i and Chanyeol could be a couple. Seohyun always asks so too." "Actually i did." "Do you want to know why?" Joohyun smiles. She thinks about Chanyeol and sweetly smiles. "When you look at someone like yourself, it like look at the mirror. You know what the other thinks, what they gonna do but we are two different person, no plans, no distances, no intend. What happen just let it be or face it. It feel more great than love the mirror. I hope you understand my intend." Joohyun smiles and go out to greet her boyfriend and her little sister. Kris keep sitting and wondering about what Joohyun said. "What is your intend, Joohyun?"