IS THAT REALLY HIM?

You Are Different
Seohyun extremely shocks and frozen her body at that position for 2 minutes. Isn't that the Kris who own those coldly eyes always staring at her when she get bullied by Luhan? Isn't that the Kris made her scare and can't even sleep? He is helping a girl. HE IS HELPING A GIRL? She starts thinking again, or maybe he cheat that little girl to sell her. Right! That gangster~ Seohyun follow them and saw the little girl's mother. Her mother's eyes look at Kris with a digusting look. She coldly scold her daughter "Why are you going with him? Look at him, what do you see? A cold bad person and you still with him? What did i teach you? Runaway from bad person! Now we'll go home. And you, please stay away from my daughter if you see her again!" Seohyun felt angry. Kris helped her. He bought her an ice cream when she wanted it. Kris, he did a lot for the little girl but her mother, she is so evil! Seohyun felt herself hotter than ever. She swear if she wasn't had to hide, she'll teach her a lesson. At least Kris did help her. And she saw some upset in Kris's eyes. Some cold but sad and disappointed. After they went, Kris turn back and go. He went to the top of a building. Seohyun still follow him and she swear at that time, in the sunset, Kris is the most shining person in the world. His eyes are somewhere like searching something in the air. "Need someone to listen?" "You...you, how do you get here? Why do you know that i am here?" "Well, i was just rest a while ago and i saw you". He stop asking and turn to see the sunset again. "Is it an empty sit?" "No, it's my sit". She sat down and look at the beautiful scene with him and all wonders in her head start to go easier. The first time, she feel comfortable when she with a boy, especial Kris.