SEOHYUN

You Are Different
Seohyun is a beautiful girl. She had just came back from the U.S.A and transfered to SM High. Her first day was terrible. T E R R I B L E!!! She is a new comer but almost everyone, none even look at her! Why? Because her first time came here, a group of boys came and there is a jerk looking guy came closer. She fought back. It's nomal! What happen to everybody? Ignore her because she fought for her safe? WHY? WHY? WHY? That afternoon, she was played by that boy! He throw all her books out of the window and laugh like crazy. Is he nomal? Before he left, he told her that his name is Luhan. She pouted. Beautiful name, good looking but evil. She calmly go down and picked up everything when she relize that there is someone looking at her. His eyes was sharp and cold. He has short blone hair, that make him look like have a royal origin. But every inches in his face show his cold character and she feel that he is senseless. She suddenly feel scare of his gaze and try to look away to hide her frighten face. He saw it and look away to his friends, the gangsters and that make her feel more scare and weird. Somehow, she feel sad and disappointed. All day, everything flow in her left ear after a minute flow out her right ear. She thought about him and that Luhan, what a big different but they seems so close to each other. The first day end left her there with her curious questions and wonders about the mysterious blone hair boy and should she hate or feel nomal toward him and her invisible scare with his scary gazes. She fall asleep and start to comfort herself about tomorrow and forget all the bad thing happened today because she will get hersefl a friend.