Finding My Self

Bring Me Back...I Need Someone.

   2 years later


Youngbae was on his comforter looking at the ceiling.Next to him laid a bottle of soju and depression pills his doctor had perscribed for him

.A year before he was a wreck, right when Seungri had left he had taken up drinking.However last year YG had come to his door asking for him to come back to the company.Youngbae was furious with YG's sudden vulnerabilty & pleading.Although,He needed the money so he can make a living..SO what could he do?pass up an offer to make money & do the thing he loves the most."Entertain."

He had left his bottles of alcohol on the floor of his temporary living space & left to the dorms with his CEO.

So there he was lying on his back and wandering what happened to him..why did he lose control?Youngbae eyes were glistening as he  remembered his promise with his mother; that he would never be like his father an .."Alcoholic" 

He lifted up his arm and slid his sleeve across his now shut eyes.Draining up every last bit of depression.

"Hyung we need to go!" Youngbae was very resentful on leaving his room but he had too.After performances,interview,&etc... he would go to his room and isolate his entire existence to the world. Lifting up his head he pulled up his now liveful body and stood up.

"HYUNG OPEN THE DOOR!" youngbae was ignoring the others presence and scratched the back of his neck leaving a temporary mark on his skin.He walked toward the door and turned the knob slowly and pulled the door towards himself."Hyung!." the latter did not notice the door was open and hit his hyung accidently on his chest. The neon color green was pierced in the latters hair.After Seungri left Daesung had to raise his image by changing his looks.So he decided to dye his hair constantly with neon colors."AIshh!what?" Youngbae glared at the now frightened boy."W-we need to go hyung." Daesung looked down and was scared of youngbae.

After the "incedent" Youngbae Is not Approachable to Daesung.He is not kind, he just has a hard stare all the time."Fine.. As long as you will shut up." Youngbae passed by Daesung leaving his dongsaeng  in shock."damn..." Daesung stared at his hyungs figure before it dissapeared around the corner." he needs help." Daesung said lowly and walked toward the left corridor to talk to YG


"How?!? How the Hell can I Believe You?" Jiyong flinched at YG's statement. "B-But trust me sir." Yg Looked at Jiyong and saw that he was panicing.The CEO calmed down at the sight "Alright..I know he has a problem.t's just." Yg started pacing his marble black floor & let out a frustrated sigh."he's like a son and you are to..Its hard to see him like that." Yg looked up at the leader. "I know.But he needs a break...He's going to do something risky one day & its going to be our faults if we dont stop it." Jiyong had a serious tone,his eyes were shading to a dark brown. "okay...well if he gets a vacation you guys do too." YG smiled softly as he saw Jiyong brighten up. "thank You Sir!." Jiyong bowed and put his back up straight again.

"Well I Want You To Inform the Other's, but Jiyong." YG's face looked sorrowful. "You need to go visit your brother. Jiyong." Jiyong face was full of curiosity." Why?" YG Stepped closer to the other."He's actually sick now JIyong & he doesnt even Know You exist. He might die." YG saw Jiyongs reaction.It was hard on Jiyong To consume all of that information. His Little Brother might Die..He knows his brother is 17  but still he still means alot to the other.

"Your parents Are going to leave the main house for 2 moths & they want you to take  care of him,They already have a new butler to watch him but still he needs you in his life."JIyong looked towards YG and nodded."Yes,However, I Will Be One Leave For 2 moths then?"Jiyongs voice was getting very hard and heavy you could tell he was going to cry any minute he left YG's office. 

"Yes But There's one condition." Yg Backed away and sat In His Leather Blue Chair." What Is It Sir?" Jiyong looked at YG with curiosity."You Have To Take The Group With You." Yg looked down and started to move his papers around not looking at Jiyong. "W-What?!" Jiyong started to panic." They are your group.So you watch them.Your the leader." Jiyong's fist clutched in a fist." But they dont know my background!They would get mad at me!" YG looked up and was kind of angry at Jiyong's whining. "And whos' fault is it?" Jiyong was taken a back. He just nodded."Okay..Sooner then later." Jiyong turned around and started to walking towards the door."It's already to late." Jiyong flinched at the statement.It's true..It is late.

Jiyongt left the room and saw Daesung walking Towards YG's Office."Nope." Jiyong Grabbed Daesung's arm and started pulling hiim towards the main hall."W-What Hyung?! Stop! I need To Talk To President!." Jiyong smirked." I already solved it." Daesung continued to let himself get dragged out of the building by his leader.How did he know?! "We are already late to the interview." Jiyong walked towards the exit and opened the exit with one quick swift of his arm. He let go of Daesung's arm & was met with his bestfriend's glare.

"This punk told me to leave my dorm! and I Waited here for 11 mins!" Youngbae's statement made Daesung grab Jiyong's arm again."Aissh Stop Youngae ~ah.. He's scared." Jiyong felt Daesung's arm get ripped off."Hyung~! No I Want To Be With Jiyong Hyung!" The latter let go Of Daesung's Arm. "Hey It's Not Fault i get Terribly Jealous." The other smirked."Hyunnie!" Jiyong Ran Towars Seughyun And Hugged Him."Hey Its Okay Lets Go In The Car Though.I Dont Want Us To Get In Trouble If There is Any Rumors." Seunghyun walked ahead of Jiyong and saw Youngbae leaning on the car. However,He chose to ignore him.Ever Since the maknae left. Seunghyun hated Youngbae.

"Let's Go Bae...I-I Mean Youngbae." Jiyong Saw Youngbae flinch at the  nickname.Youngbae just followed the others into the van and sat in the passenger's seat of the van.Leaving Daesung to Have The Front Seating Row To Himself."Hyunnie I Missed you." Jiyong turned to the other as soon as the van left the parking lot." .I missed you too  my Jiyongie.So How was your talk with YG?" Jiyong then suddenly remembered to announce the trip. Jiyong clapped his hand together."Omo! I Forgot!" Seunghyun looked at his boyfriend and smiled.

"Guys!" Everybody looked at the leader except the driver.All The eyes were different one pair was happy,one was admiration & the last was annoyed which was Youngbae."Aishh Guys Well We better start packing." All Of Them Were curious of the leader's statement."We are going on Vacation for 2 months." All Of them were suprised."Why?" Youngbae actually spoke in amusement.That made everyone look towards him."YG said we need to rest & You Guys Are coming With Me to My House in Japan." "W-What?!" Youngbae was fuming." Jiyong sunk further in to his seat and was scared.Seunghyun saw Youngbae's emotion .It wasn't anger but it was worrisome.Why? Are they hiding something from me...I've never met Jiyong's parents or even went to his house.

"Because it's Only A Matter Of Time Bae." Youngbae was hurt.That name..He turned away and looked down to his lap.Jiyong realized what he said. "Oh god.." Jiyong whispered and sweared at himself. That word was Youngbae's weakness. Daesung just felt awkward and sat around in his seat." J-Jiyong when is the trip?" Jiyong was suprised by Youngbae's voice and he sat up straight in a hurry."u-uh T-tomorrow." Jiyong hit his head as he heard himself stutter.Youngbae just ruffled through his pocket and found his silver heart charm.

He heald the silver cold piece in his palm.Soon the metal warmed up in his hand & he held the heart to his chest."It's alright.." he whispered lowly.



At The Airport-Friday

"Come On Guys Our Flight Is Getting Called For." Jiyong Saw Papparazzi Everywhere.However,The security Guards rushed The group to the line & got them checked on the flight."As they entered the plane they walked to the first class room.The room was not that full & they were glad for that.They all sat down in there rows. Youngbae sat next to Jiyong because Daesung is Scared of His hyung. Seunghyun was upset & decided to get over it.

Jiyong needs space anyways. 

Passengers Please Be Seated.Our Flight Is About To Take Off.Please Buckle In And Enjoy Your Flight With Seoul. Airlines.

After The announcement Jiyong looked at Youngbae and saw that he was staring intently at the airport."Youngbae." Youngbae didn't answer he just kept staring."Youngbae? I need to ask you something." Jiyong was serious and Youngbae turned around and met Jiyong's saddened eyes. He already knew what he was going to say but he chose to listen because he has been giving Jiyong a hard time lately."hmm?" Jiyong grabbed Youngbae's hand."Youngbae when we were last here at this airport..That "happened"." Jiyong cleared his voice " Well I Need You To Answer me truthfully." Youngbae nodded in response.

"Are you sure you never loved him?" Jiyong felt Youngbae's eyes pierce through his.He felt Youngbae's cold hang grip more tightly on Jiyong's hand.Youngbae looked straight in to Jiyong's eyes."No....I Never will. He Is like a Brother To me.Nothing more." Youngbae's heart was breaking at the discussion over the missing other. Jiyong looked down." Well.I Need to tell you something." Jiyong looked up and let go of Youngbae's hand and started to rub his hands nervously. 

"What Is That?" Youngbae looked at Jiyong with curiousity."Well My brother Sort of Has A thing for you." Youngbae was taken back and his eyes were matching his gapping mouth. "W-what?" Hiyong looked at Youngbae." My brother is closer to you then me.You visit him each year and well. he's sick Bae." Youngbae eyes were glistening."stop.I dont't want to talk now Ji." With that Youngbae turned around and looked at the windows to see the white clouds envelope the sky.


Youngbae smiled softly at the clouds.His orbs soon released cold tears on to his warm face. 

"BAE!" Seungri smiled at his hyung & saw the other look at him as if he was crazy."Hyung~ The sky is so Beautiful Today." The airplane was enveloped in clouds.The clouds were white and a goldish pink color. The sun was going down & the sight made Seungri smile brightly.The maknae turned towards the window and he just sat down peacefully.Youngbae looked up from his book to see Seungri crying a moment later.

"Ri?" Youngbae set his book down and looked at the other carefully." Hyung..I know your here..In the clouds. P-Please..I Love you Hyung come back? Please.." Seungri felt arms wrap around his back and on to his chest." Ri..It's Okay.Let It All Out." Seungri Face Youngbae And Hugged Youngbae While Sitting ."Dong Youngbae You're M-My Only Friend & Person I Have." Youngbae Felt Seungri Nuzzle Himself in Younbae's neck.They just stayed like that till The maknae slept.Youngbae fixed Seungri's body on the seat and adjusted himself in his seat.However,Seungri grabbed Youngbae's hand .Youngbae looked at the maknae and saw the maknae smile in his sleep. Youngbae Left his hand in seungri's and squeezed it. Youngbae  looked up at the cieling and closed his eyes

."Babo..I'll always be by you.".

 


 U.U

Youngbae Is Just A Wreck Right?

Who the Heck Is Jiyong's Brother?

Why Hasn't Seunghyun Been To His Boyfriend's House

What Is The Leader Hiding?

Where Is Seungri!?!

Almost All Questions Will Be Answered In The Next Chapter.

Stay Up To Date!

Subscribe!

Comment Your Ideas On Youngbae's Behavior!