Quitting Is Never The Best Choice.

Bring Me Back...I Need Someone.

Sorry For Writing Late.Cram School Has Me Worrying All The Time .-.

Please Enjoy! ^.~


 

 


"I Quit" Those words lingered in the air for a while.

Silence covered the room.Minzy was facing Jinyoung with Suprisement written all over her face.

"W-Wae.." Minzy's voice shook Jinyoung out of his daze.

He looked towards the girl then shifted his eyes on the hand lingering on her hand.

It was shaking intensly. He looked at the owner and saw a furious boy.

He was about to open his mouth but silent tears tringling from Gongchan stopped his voice from echoing.

"Leave.I Don't Need You I Have Minzy-She's the only person i want in my life." Gongchan was not looking at jinyoung and was closing his eyes tightly.

He feared that Minzy would hate him for what he was doing.

"No stop Channie! You can--" She was cut off from the door closing softly.

They looked at the doorway but no one was there.

"He left.For Good,How could you?He has always been there for you!?" Minzy stared at Gonchan With Disbelief.

"Minzy I'm Sorry. Just leave okay." Gongchan felt the bed move and the door open and slam close.

He Ruined my chances with her.I am never enough for anyone.

WIth those thoughts gongchan eyes lingered opened and he cried softly.

"Please... Come back..I Need Someone."


I Made Him cry...

Jinyoung saw The Other Latter's tears drop from Baro's Words.

"Stop." baro Looked at Jinyoung and Glared at him."What did you say Butler?"

"I said Stop!" Jinyoung got up from the pavement and confronted Baro.

"Why?Do You Like This ?" Those words Caused Sandeul To Cry even harder.

"That crossed the line! You Have no right To Say Any Of That! You Kissed Him More then Once.Don't tell me You Did t To Taunt Him." Jinyoung was on the corner of the edge.

"I did." Baro Looked at sandeul and looked disgusted. " You were a waste of time.I should have took the offer to go out with that girl instead of trying to play with you."

Jinyoung Automatically grabbed Baro By The Hem Of The Shirt. "Stop!Jinyoung Please!"

That voice awakened Jinyoungs Black out.

Jinyoung Smirked ." So He's not Worth It? Well He's worth a ton to me already."

WIth Those words Jinyoung Grabbed Sandeul's hand and left Baro Shocked.

Sandeul Was Confused by Jinyoungs words but was grateful he had Jinyoung To Stand up for Him.If he want there he would have gave in to The blonde's games.

Jinyoung smiled while holding the Boys hand. He Knew he didn't like him or anything he just was happy he could help out with someone on his own will.

"Thank you" Sandeul cheeks turned a light shade of pink and hid his cheeks under his scarf.

Jinyoung looked At Sandeul and chuckled." No problem." He Stopped walking and let go of his hand.

Sandeuls hand fell limp and he looked at the butler.

"I have a plan." 

"What is it?" this stired The Ducks Curiosity

"Come live with me." Jinyoung saw Sandeul's eyes grow wide.

"A-Ani Not Like that.I think we both need a break from things.how about it?" Jinyoung smiled  at Sandeul playing with his fingers.

"Okay" Sandeul looked up "I Want To Have a break."

Jinyoung smiled. "well go pack your things." Sandeul was about to leave but JInyoung called his name.

"Here, You need a way to get home right?" Jinyoung chuckled at sandeul's realization.

"hold out your hand." Sandeul Held out his hand and felt cold silver metal touch his snow white skin.

Sandeul held out keys and laughed "Really is this a bike key?"

Jinyoung blushed in embarassement. "Ani It's for my Motorbike that I let Daesung ride here."

"That is a bike." Sandeul laughed and that caused Jinyoung to turn a brighter shade of red.

"It's not a bike." Jinyoung pouted and Sandeul Just turned around.

"thank you Jinyoung." He left towards the Bike and Jinyoung left towards the hospital.

He needed a break & This was going to be his last heart break before he leaves.


 

 


"Dara Can I Talk To You For a Moment?" Youngbae was frustrated and glared at Dara hugging and kissing the maknae's cheeks.

"Sure." Dara Got Up and Was dragge dto the corner of the room.

"What's the problem Youngbae?" Dara was confused at Youngbae's new attitude.

"I Need To speak To Seungri Alone.Please Will You Give us Time." Youngbae said with annoyance.

"Arrasso~ But be nice to him,Act like your old self Youngbae" Dara walked away from the corner of the room.

"Bye Seungri!~" She waved at The maknae and all he did was return it with a grimace smile.

Seungri's heartbeat was increasing when he heard foot steps emerge from the corner of the room.

"Seungri Can You Give me An Explanation?" Seungri was curled up under his blankets and was shivering in fear from the latter.

Youngbae was by the bedside sitting himself on the chair.

"Please look at me Seungri." Youngbae's voice was soft and calm.

Seungri peeked out from the blanket and saw youngbae's wrist.

There was scars carved in them.Not on purpose though.

Seungri's eys widened.He automatically grabbed Youngbae's wrist.

Youngbae eyes grew in shock at the movement of the latter.

"What Happened Hyung?!" Youngbae looked at the subject Seungri was talking about and smiled.

"These are warrior marks.I earned theses when i went around Seoul to chase you down."

Youngbae pulled his arm away and seungri looked down.

"Sorry Youngbae." Youngbae smiled but was hurt that Seungri had changed from the last time he had seen him.

However,He can not judge because he has changed also.Somehow Seungri's presence made him feel sane again.

"For what?" Youngbae analyzed Seungri's eyes which made the other shift uncomfortably under the stare.

"For leaving without saying goodbye." Seungri looked down.

"It's alright-"

"No It's Not!i Can Tell You Changed!I Can Tell You Hate Me Now!You Act Like I Still Can't Read You!I Know You Bae."

Youngbae smiled at the nick name.Seungri saw his smile and was bewildered.

"W-What?"

"Bae..Your Nickname you Gave Me .I Missed It " Seungri blushed and looked away.

"So Are we Okay Ri?Let's Just Forget It. Arrasso~" Youngbae smiled with his chinky eyes.

"I Can't Forget Youngbae...I'm Sorry I Have a Life Here.I Can't Go Back.YG Said I'm Not Good Enough Of a Singer.I Can't Try To Forget what he Told Me."

Youngbae's smiled dropped. "Don't say that Seungri.Literally I Quit Right after You got dismissed from the group." 

seungri's Eyes widened in shock

"But I thought you are still in BigBang."

"Well i Am But He Had To Beg Me In Order To Get Me Back.I Was Not In Bigbang For Years. But i Rejoined For The Money."

Seungri frowned at the money comment.

"Money?Money Youngbae Is That really All That matters to you now!?You were In Bigbang Because you Loved to sing,dance & Entertain."

"No Seung-"

"Get Out."Youngbae's heart fell when Those words escaped the latters mouth.

"Wae?"

"I Don't want To ever Be friends With people like you."

"Seungri Im sorry but your brother was more of a scum then me......."Youngbae's eyes widend at what he just said.

."NO I didn't mean it like that "

Seungri's tears poured out.Finally after resisting he let all of it out.

"how could you say such a thing?I can't believe i was ever in love with you!GO!" Seungri cheeks were cover in silent tears.

Youngbae got up and looked at the maknae one more time.

"I'm sorry That you wasted  your time on me.I'm really sorry Ri."

With That Youngbae left the Room and silently walked in to the waiting room.

"Youngbae!What happened?" Daesung ran to youngbae in concern.

Followed by Seunghyun.

"Youngbae are you okay?" Seunghyun touched the silent boys shoulder.

This triggered Youngbae's Tears.

"It's Over.I Ruined it." Youngbae walked out of the hospital but was being followed by Seunghyun.

"Wait.youngbae hold on." Youngbae turned around angrily.

"Don't tell me what to do Seunghyun!You Were the one who played with his feelings! I had to sit there everyday and watch if he didnt try to hurt himself after you rejected him.I was there!But no!He chose you!He rather would have you by his side anyday.Seungri loved you and you left him in the dark alone" Youngbae shouted.

"Youngbae don't act like you didn't know.He loved you."Seunghyun tried his best to calm Youngbae down but it came to no avail.

Youngbae cpunched the oldest in the face.

"You better take care of Jiyong & Seungri for me."

With that Youngbae left walking out of the parking lot.


What happened to youngbae?Where is he going?

Do You Think Sandeul Is Developing a crush For Jinyoung?

Why Did Gongchan Get Upset When Jinyoung Quit?

Why The Heck Is Baro Hurting Sandeul  verbally & Emotionally?

What happend Exactly to Seungri's brother?