I Need you

Bring Me Back...I Need Someone.


"Seungri..."

It has been a week since his encounter with his hyung ,but he still feels guilt running through his veins as he ran away from the other.That's all I can do..Is just runaway like the coward I am.The first moment Seungri arrived in Korea his schedule was packed by his new job as a co-music producer at WM entertainment. CNU and Baro ended up coming the exact day he told them to.

"Hyung this is unfair,we alwayas practice for hours ,but the president says we need to be better and that we need something to make our music better!" baro kept complaining everytime they were done with dance practice.

"Don't you think he has tried alot to make our dreams come true Baro."  Cnu glared at the younger.He didnt mind the constant practice because he agreed that they were not that good still.

"Baro how would you feel If you were replaced?" Seungri sat down on a nearby chair and closed his eyes in frustrtation."you wouldn't do that." Baro looked then at the ground "hyung I'm sorry It's just It doesnt feel right,We need more ballads,we need someone who could hit high notes because CNU strained his voice after a while,we need leadership,and we need someone who could make this group more bright."

"I couldn't agree more." senugri said with a smile. "I know just the people who I can recruit." Seungri stood up and walked towards the doors. "see you guys tomorrow take a rest." with that the producer left the room.

"who do you think he is going to get hyung?" Baro said as he leaned against the wall wondering about who will come through those doors as his new members.

"I have no Idea but Im going to head out shopping,want to come?"

"Ne~"

 


"Sandeul where is my bike keys?" Jinyoung looked through the apartment and didnt find the duck or his keys anywhere. 

"Sandul Ah~ where are you/" Jinyoung walked in the bathroom and saw the other curled up in a ball crying.

Jinyoung ran to him and put his arms around his friend "Saundeul What's wrong?"

Sandeul looked up at the other "hyung p-please...." sandeul looked down and shook his head "nevermind hyung." sandeul's heart felt like his heart was ripped out the day he left Baro at the hospital,The words Baro said to him kept carving new scars in his heart over and over again."

"Sanduel,It's going to be okay,If it's meant to be you'll find him again." Jinyoung didn't know why but when he said those words he kind of regretted them.He didn't want his roommate to run off and leave him all alone.

"But I was the one who ran away!" Sandeul pushed Jinyoung off and stood up. "I'm going to go find him hyung,and your going to find Gongchan!"

"Why! why Should I go find him,he hates me,he doesn't want me,he has minzy for crying out loud!Minzy is beautiful  and talented and here I am a normal poor butler." Jinyoung looked down at the floor and felt tears welling up in his eyes.

"If your so insecure about you money problems then go find a job,go chase your dream hyung~" Sandeul grabbed the others hand and dragged him to their room.

"Sanduel what are you doi-" Jinyoung was cutt off when he noticed the duck was pointing at Jinyoungs CD's. "H-how did you know that was me singing?" Sandeul smiled "because every song you wrote described him,every single one,and you putting a phony album cover on it doesn't tempt me from listening to all of them you cat"

"I'm not good Sanduel.. I'm not." jinyoung looked at sanduel with a sour face."Hyung your not good." Jinyoungs looked down from those negative words "Oh-"

"Your amazing hyung!You made me absolutely speechless,Please chase your goal,achieve something for once in your life." Jinyoung smiled at the duck "

Your lucky sandeul." Jinyoung stood up and helped his chingu stand.

"why am I lucky hyung?" Jinyoung laughed and walked towards the front door "I'm going to go buy some snacks for us." Jinyoung opened the door and heard sanduel reminding him to get him some candy. 

"Your lucky so many people love you Sandeul,It's just sad you never realize what's right before your eyes."  Jinyoung smiled sadly and walked to the mall.


Sandeul smiled when he seen his hyung fumble around the room before leaving to the store. Suddenly music appeared from nowhere  andd he realized it was his ringtone,he ran to his phone and answered without reading the caller's name.

"annyeong~" The caller sighed

"Sandeul? are you sick?Are yoou not taking care of yoour health?" sandeul's eyes widen as he hears the voice of the speaker. "Seungri hyung?how are you?,I'm not sick !I just sound weird on the phone "Sandeul pouted at his hyungs comment.

 Senugri's laugh  was unique and Sandeul smiled ." I'm actually a co-music producer at an entertainment company."sanduels eyes widened and was surprised at his hyungs job.

"woah! hyung that's awesome,you really would be a good producer,that's really awesome hyung!~"

sanduel walked over to the couch as his hyung started laughing at  his excitement. "It is a fun job, however, I'm forming  a new group but they miss some qualities in their group,which Is kind of hard to solve at the moment because I can't find anyone who can improve the group's sound so far.."

"aww ,I'm sorry hyung.I wish I could help you,It'll get better in no time hyung." 

"I actually called you so you can help me." seungri awkwardly laughed at the way he broke this news.

"W-what? really hyung? you need my help?But why? For wha-" 

"I need you to try-out for my group Sandeul." sandeul dropped the phone and sat there in shock.

Seungri heard the phone fall and kept calling the boy,Until Sanduel snapped out of his daze ,he realized his hyung was waiting for him on the phone.

. "s-sorry hyung,It's just surprising.."

Seungri smiled and looked at his clock and realized he needs to get some rest for tomorrows practice.

"Sanduel You are an amazing singer,trust me I used to live the life of an idol." seungri's voice saddened at the end of the sentence."

"Hyung I'd love to try out but how will I go to Korea,I can't afford it." sandeul looked down and pouted. 

"I'll pay for everything Sandeul."  Sandeul's eyes widened

" Chincha hyung!"

Seungri sighed "Yes Sandeul I will."

Sandeul could hear the sleepiness in Seungri's voice and felt bad for delaying his time.

"Well hyung you must be tired,but can I bring a friend,He is a really amazing singer and you'd feel moved by the songs he has composed."

Seungris sat up quickly ." Really? Sandeul that's great! You saved me some time in searching for someone else,I trust your help;he can come and audition.I'll give you guys three days to pack and on the fourth day fly out over here."

"Thanks hyung! you really just created a great opprutunity for me and my friend!"

"No problem Sandeul ah~ Just get some rest and I'll see you soon,Night."

"Night Hyung~" Sandeul hung up and fell back on the couch and smiled widely.

I'm glad.Hopefully Jinyoung can finally fullfill his dreams of being a singer and I can finally debut in a group."

 


I Know I'm late in updating! Please enjoy this!

Thank You Arimin for being my co-author You really helped me c:

Well  guys comment on what you feel about this chapter! I will update as soon as I can.

Love you Chingus!<3