Leaving The Past..

Bring Me Back...I Need Someone.

 


Do You?

Those words lingered in Youngbae's Head For a while.He knew that he loved Seungri but he didnt know what he can label it as.He loved Seungri like a sibling however,whenever he thought about just being siblings,he felt that it was wrong..

"I Love Seungri not like a lover or a sibling,I suppose. I Love him like a friend." Youngbae's heart was in pain when he said that.He put a hand over his heart and tried to soothe the pain.Jiyong looked at him in disbelief when he stated his defense.Unfortunately when Youngbae hovered his heart and was rumaging his hand on it. Jiyong smirked. "I knew it." Youngbae just looked at him  He knows what? "let's go now lover boy." Jiyong started to collide his feet with the ground and moved out of the entrance in a stylish way because reporters were still around. Youngbae just stood there perplexed & snapped out of it when he head someone honking a horn outside.He looked towards orgin of the noise & saw Jiyong sitting there in his black lamborghini with a smirk plastered on his face. Youngbae had walked outside of the big glass doors and saw reporters spying from inside bushes.He walked casually and made contact with the door handle and the door opened vertically up revealing that the car was costly.When he got in the car and fastened his seatbelt jiyong murmered something a smiled. "what?" Youngbae was wondering what fantasy or imagination was going in his bestfriends head because his smile and stare was stray but fanciful. "~nothing" Jiyong was super good at acting cute & Youngbae fell for his friends act.again. Jiyong started the ignition and swiftly started to elude the parking lot.

 

When Seungri Was In The hospital all Youngbae did was think about him.He thought about why Seungri started to ignore him.How Seungri could reject him instantly. He wanted to know how Seungri was recovering.However,he didnt want to ask Jiyong about anything concerning Seungri because Jiyong would just start questioning Youngbae, "Why did you leave the maknae at the hospital parking lot alone!??" or "Why don't you go visit him If you care?" .So he didn't bother to ask anyone especially Choi Seunghyun.

When Seunghyun & Seungri were caught kissing he didn't know what to think. There was no thoughts running in his mind just the recent memory of Seungri's pleading rewinding in his head, nonstop.He never liked Seunghyun after he dumped Jiyong.Youngbae was the one that got Jiyong back on his feet. He wiped Jiyong's tears & was there to stop Jiyong from doing anything to himself that he would regret later on in life.Unluckily though, Seunghyun messed with the second person that was important to him , Seungri.

When they first started out in bigbang Seungri started to grow closer to Seunghyun & that made Youngbae get more protective of the maknae. Seungri would ditch Youngbae's dance lesson's so he would go teach Seunghyun how to dance better,even though he wasn't the best at the choreography either.When Youngbae would invite Seungri  to the movies he would decline and say "Mianhe,I'm busy Bae." .However, Youngbae knew what the maknae was going to do & who he would be with. 

Seungri's feelings developed fast & recklessly.Seungri one day asked Youngbae to take him to this souveneir toy shop. The latter knew what Seungri was going to do. He was confessing..to Seunghyun. When they bought the figure they went to a card shop & bought a card with a logo that printed on the front "Be My Only one." Youngbae was frustrated by the younger one's actions but he couldn't say anything.If he did then him and Seungri would have an abolished friendship. When They arrived at the dorms Seungri went straight to Seunghyun's Dorm. Youngbae sat on a bench outside in the hallway.He didn't want to be seen by the other so he placed a fake plant that was full in lenght and width.He sat their for about 10 minutes & heard a shattering noise echoing behind the older member's door. "How Could You Lead Me On?!" Seungri's voice was breaking which signaled Youngbae to get up & go retrieve the other before the band has a rumor floating around the staff.Youngbae opened the door to see Seungri clinging on to Seunghyun with tears rushing down his face. They looked up and both had sadness that was lingering in their orbs."Ri let's go." his voice was demanding and Seungri obeyed to his command."wait." Seunghyun Stopped Seungri from going to Youngbae which made Youngbae more angry. Seungri looked at Seunghyun with tear stained eyes "I'm sorry Seungri but my hearts belongs to someone else." Seungri looked away and was developing tears in his orbs.It took Youngbae all the strength he has to not harm Seunghyun for causing Seungri to cry. "Seungri..You heart belongs with someone else too.not me but someone else.You just have not realized it yet." Seungri was now focused on Seunghyun's eyes and statement.Seunghyun had reassuring eyes and let Seungri go.Seungri put his head down and his shoulders were slouching;he was in a depressive state and didn't know what Seunghyun meant. Seungri felt his hand interlock with another hand .It felt warm but sturdy..it made him feel love & when he looked up. He seen Youngbae's eyes lowering down on his.His gaze softened and so did his voice."lets go Seungri." Youngbae led the other out of the room and squeezed his hand."I'll take you to a safe haven." (in ch.1 Seunghyun was mocking Youngbae's action's ^.^) Seungri looked at the latter a smiled. Even though his heart was broken a few moments ago,Youngbae's presence always seemed to calm him down."thanks Bae."


 


Youngbae felt the car jolt and he looked around him & saw that  they were already at the airport.Jiyong turned off the ignition and pulled out his keys."Before you leave take your c--" Jiyong turned to his side to already see that Youngbae left a moment ago. Jiyong pouted his lip and lowered slouched down "he always leaves me ." However,Jiyong couldn't help but smirk at Seungri and Youngbae's reunion. 

Youngbae ran to the ticket seller & asked if she had sold any tickets to Seungri however,she said no."um..have you seen anybody that looked strange that bought a ticket in the last hour?" Youngbae's eyes had a sadness in them and the woman behind the counter was about to faint over it."a-actually yeah..I sold him a ticket but..he didnt say where he wanted to go so i gave him a blank ticket." Youngbae's eyes furrowed in confusion and the worker smiled." The blank ticket let's you get on any plane of your choosing." What the?! the world this day? why does this have to happen to me?

"He went that way though.by gateway 2A." Youngbae had a shine of hope in his eyes and was hoping that Seungri was there."Thank you a lot." Youngbae left the swooning lady & left to the Japan gateway (2A).Youngbae saw that the line had no one in it which caused curiousity in his mind.He went up to the worker that was in charge of the gate way." Is the plane boarding now?" the man looked at him as if he was dumb and  pointed to the sign next to him. plane takes off in 2 hrs. "Sorry to intrude again but when did the last plane leave?" the man looked at him with a stern face. "about 5 minutes. ago." youngbae's face fell he didnt know what to think of.He didnt even know if Seungri left on this plane. For crying out loud this was the biggest airport in Korea.

Youngbae walked down to a near bench and slouched back."Why did you leave me babo.." Youngbae didn't know why Seungri would take this extent of leaving.Especially after his release from the hospital from today.What could have triggered him to act on the decision of leaving.He thought back.

"he cried today..but why?" Youngbae closed his eyes and thought of anything that happened in the performance that could have triggered any of this to happen.

"I just wanna hear your voice 
I miss how it used to call my name
I miss the music it once made
You are still the one in my heart"

Wait...It couldn't be that?...Seungri saw me singing to Kim Joo.But he doesn't know about the rumor..right?..Youngbae shook his head trying not to fear the worst.

 


Youngbae made his way to Jiyong's car and entered it.Jiyong saw his face & seen that the Maknae was not with him."what happened?"

Jiyong looked at Youngbae and when Youngbae looked at him he regretted to even ask Youngbae felt bad for taking his anger out on Jiyong."Mianhe." Youngbae's face  softened."it's okay.but what happened?" Jiyong saw Youngbae's mouth go down."he left but nobody knows exactly what plane he went on."Jiyong was confused and Youngbae saw his reaction." he was disguised." Youngbae looked down."Does Seungri Know?" Jiyong looked at the other lost."Know about what?" Youngbae looked up with a pained emotion."about the rumor." Jiyong's eyes widened."y-yeah he did.". When Youngbae heard those words escape his bestfriends mouth his stomach turned and his mouth tasted sour.Youngbae and Jiyong sat there for a while."It's my fault." the words broke the silence and Youngbae looked up."I shouldn't have taken him to the confrence.he was stressed out about the fight.He found out from YG about the rumor & he just shut himself down after that.He was emotionless when i brought him home & when I picked him up.He cried when you were singing To your friend...i should h-have just protected him.." Jiyong was now pouring out tears."w-wait..so he did cry because of me & Kim Joo..." Jiyong hit his head with his own hand. "that was supposed to be a secret." jiyong whisepred to himself but Youngbae heard."What's a secret?" Youngbae was at the edge of the bridge,he needed to know why seungri left. "the maknae..cares for you." Youngbae rolled his eyes."I know he cares for me but tell me in detail." Jiyonbg looked down."Seungri Is In Love WIth You." Youngbae's face  turned sour."w-what do you mean Kwon Jiyong?!" Youngbae was angry and he just neede to be reassured.Jiyong looked up and reached his hand to touch Youngbae's arm.Which caused both of them to look at each other intently.

"Lee Seunghyun Loves  you Dong Young-Bae." Jiyong said every word clearly so Youngbae can process what was happening.

Youngbae put his head down and was just in pain.He was the reason Seungri left.He was the one who drove him away.He was the one who broke his heart. Youngbae felt pain in his chest;he wanted comfort. 

Warm?..Why is my cheek so warm?

Youngbae looked up & saw that Jiyong was careesing his cheek the realization of everything he did to maknae  soon turned to warm liquid and cascaded down his face and Jiyong's thumb was there to wipe away his feelings of sadness and isolation.Why didn't you tell me Ri?..Why did you just leave me without saying anything?I need you...

"R-Ri come back." Jiyong looked at Youngbae with his own tears washing down his face.Jiyong has never see Youngbae cry for anyone or Anything and this scene in front of him made him break."he'll come..." Jiyong cooed in Youngbae's ear and held him as close as he could in the car.


"HE LEFT!!!" YG was furious." What the hell is the kid thinking?!" Jiyong was scared of the man in front of him."Jiyong why the hell did he leave?!" Jiyong was scared & the rest of the Bigbang members were outside the door except Youngbae & the now Missing maknae."I-I don't know.." YG stepped closer to the leader." Do you Know what this means Kwon Jiyong?" jiyong shook his head 'no'. "Well this means." YG walked towards his desk and sat down and looked at the youngman before him."Seungri is kicked out of the group." Daesung & Seunghyun heard it and were shocked that YG would reach this extent. "w-why?" Jiyong questioned him and YG was not happy about it,"Because Seungri had his 3RD strike already! I've warned him and this is it Jiyong.I can't afford for him to be missing so many important events,practices,and performances. He's out." Jiyong winced at the statement & suddenly the door opened.Which revealed a puffy eyed Youngbae." YG.I'm leaving BigBang." YG looked at Youngbae with a smirk."and why would you leave?" Youngbae smiled with a cold stare that made Jiyong & YG tense up."Because.I'm tired of this." When Youngbae stated his resignation he left out the door and slammed it which made Daesung & Seunghyun be revealed to YG." This means you guys are left.work hard" All three of them were shocked and just shut there mouths and nodded before they got kicked out.

Bigbang Was Disbanded...


It Probably :c Sorry Guys I Dont't Have Writers Block Or anything like that.

I Just need Inspiration.

COMMENT!

RATE!

& Bookmark!

c: