Channie \^.^/

Bring Me Back...I Need Someone.

 

 

 

 

 

The Air In The Van Was Tense


Ever Since They Left The Airport Nobody Has Spoke To Eachother.Even The Couple That Sat In the Back didnt Speak To Eachother.

Jiyong Was Worried About Seunghyun Founding Out His Secret.However,he Can't Live In lies Forever.

The van Pulled up to a Large Mansion That covered 90 acres of grass land.Around the Mansion was Other buildings.

.

"Let's go." Jiyong rushed out Of the van and opened the van's trunk to get the luggage.Until he felt a hand touch his shoulder. Jiyong jumped up .He was scared that it was one of the members but he was welcomed to an unfamiliar face when he turned around.The stranger saw Jiyong's face and saw confusion in his eyes. "Oh.Sorry.I Forgot To Introduce myself.I'm The new butler.My Name is Jinyoung." The butler smiled with his pinks lips . "N-no It's alright" Jiyong smiled and his blush crept up. "My name is Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong saw The Latter Has curiousity in his eyes."Oh They never mentioned that a relative was coming over." Jiyong's smile fell.The butler didn't even know he existed.

"Oh no..Umm." Jiyong was nervous & He didnt know how to say that this was his house. However, He saw Youngbae walk towards him. "Ji what's wrong?" Youngbae saw Jiyong was kind of having a hard time speaking in front of the stranger. "Oh.I See..Well Mister. This here." Youngbae pointed at jiyong and saw the other blush. "Is the son Of Mr.Kwon.He Is The Eldest and 1st boy from this family." The Butler started to smile in response.

"Sorry Master.i just Didnt expect This. It's a  Wonderful suprise" Jinyoung Grabbed jiyong's bags.

"I-It's okay you don't have to hold them." Jiyong followed the butler until Jinyoung turned around "Well I want to." Jiyoung gave Jiyong the cutest smile that could ever exist in the world. "O-Okay.." Jiyong put his head down and tried to cover his blush. Him and the butler made it inside the house leaving the other members outside.

"W-What?.." Seunghyun stood there in disbelief.He couldn't believe that Jiyong forgot about him & Was blushing constantly with the stranger. "What's wrong hyung?" Daesung followed Seunghyun and grabbed his own luggage and shut the back of the trunk."nothing." Seunghyun was angry  & he left Daesung alone and walked up the staircase gradually. "What's his problem." Daesung pouted and clutched his suitcase and walked up the stairs & into the building.

 


Jinyoung put Jiyong's bags down "Well Here you are Master." Jinyoung smiled and walked towards Jiyong's window and opened the curtains up. As Soon As Jinyoung Turned around; He saw Jiyong staring at him. Jinyoung's red hair was lit by the sunlight and once the light hit his face. His eyes were light brown & his skin was pale ivory. Jiyong snapped out of it when he heard someone calling his name."Matster...Jiyong." Jiyong blinked rapidly & saw Jinyoung in front of him." O-Oh sorry."

"No problem master.Well I Have to go attend buisness now.Call me if you need me Sir" Jinyoung turned around but was stopped by a towering guy that stood in front of his way. They were almost the same height it was just that Jinyoung was shorter.

"Sorry." Jinyoung looked now at Jiyong.Terror was written in his butlers eyes & Jiyong didnt want Seunghyun to act mean to his butler.Jiyong approached the butler and smiled. "Jinyoung ssi this is Seunghyun.My Friend." Seunghyun looked at his boyfriend in disbelief. "He means boyfriend." Jinyoung's smiled at the couple & whispered to Jiyong. "Call me Hyung If You Want Jiyong." Jiyong just nodded "sure." jiyong smiled. "Well i need To Attend somewhere else." Jinyoung bowed and slipped pass Seunghyun's barrier by the door.

Jinyoung shut the door softly & looked at Seunghyun. "What The Hell?!" Jiyong now let out his anger." What?" Seunghyun walked towards Jiyong's bed and sat down. "Why Would you Say That!? What if Someone else Heard You! I Wouldn't even be allowed to come here if they knew you came along!!"Seunghyun looked up at his boyfriend and saw that he was frustrated.So he decided to get up.He angrily walked past his boyfriend." At least I Never Lied To You." With that Seunghyun Slammed The Door And Left.

Jiyong was shocked at his boyfriends words.And Ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

 

 

 

 


When It was dinner time everybody headed down to the dining hall.They got lost but they finally let Jiyong Lead the way.

When They headed down the table was set & Jinyoung was there smiling.Everybody sat down in there seats."For this evening we are serving cordon bleu with a special white wine  sauce on the side.With vegetables such as: Carrots,Peas in a pod,and potatos.Also we have other options like korean beaf with lettuce to wrap the meat.Three different types of sauces for the meat.A cesear salad,and Kimchi rice." Daesung's eyes grew at the selection of food. They were all stunned and Jinyoung was happy to see them all shocked.It actually Made his day when he saw people happy

Jiyong Was going to eat first but  then they heard a door slam. Jinyoung looked towards the direction & knew who it was.He was just hoping the other didn't come in the dining room. "Hyung?" The voice was echoing throughout the house.The voice was small and happy.It was a guys voice but they werent suprised at how innocent the boy talked. As soon as they heard  the footsteps come close to the dining room .Jiyong quickly was about to leave the room."Jiyong dont leave." Jinyoung was pleading Jiyong to stay because young master is not mean."He will understand." as soon as Jinyoung cooed in Jiyong's ear the sound of something hitting the floor cause Jiyong and everyboy else to look up.

They all saw a brown haired boy that just stood there staring at Jinyoung.His hair  was brown.He had a cute face cute and he wore a puppy shirt. The boy looked about 18 or 17yrs old. Jinyoung pulled a part from Jiyong and walked towards his master. "Hyung who are they?" The boy stared at his butler in amuzement."Well look at them carefully maybe you'll notice one." The boy nodded at the challenge and pouted his lip while first looking at Seunghyun. nope..dont no him..hmm. Then Daesung No... Then To Jiyong  No Not at All. Then to the boy that was looking down at a book. Is that.. "Youngbae?" Youngbae put his book down and noticed everyone staring at him.

"YOUNGBAE HYUNG!!!!" The boy ran towards Youngbae and jumped on him.Youngbae smiled. When youngbae smiled everyone was shocked. Jiyong was pained at the scene.He didn't know why but he just wanted to take Gongchan away from that Youngbae kid.Jiyong left the dining room for a moment and went to go sit on the couch."Aishh..Channie." 

Jiyong looked around and saw his boyfriend was gone.He's Probably in the bathroom. 

Seunghyun walked to the living room and followed the butler.He didn't know why but he feels uneasy when Jiyong talks to Jinyoung."Hey." Jinyoung looked up and was wide-eyed."O-Oh H-Hey" Jinyoung's stuttering made him want to physically slap himself."I Need to aks you something." Seunghyun's voice was serious while looking at the other patt his kness and stand up."Yeah sure.anything." Jinyoung smiled brightly at the taller one but was kind of scared of Seunghyun."Are You Interested In Jiyong?" Jinyoung was confused and his face matched his feeling."No...? What are you talking about sir?" Seunghyun was annoyed and he just grabbed Jinyoung's arm forcefully " Do You Like Jinyoung?" Jinyoung wanted to laugh at this guys jealousy.However,If he did Seunghyun would probably beat him up. "NO!" Jinyoung untangled his arm from Seunghyun.Jinyoung was shocked at his actions but he was already getting mad at Seunghyun." I Would never ever like Jiyong.I Am Already In Love With Someone Else" Seunghyun was shocked from the butlers actions but dealed with the truth.

He was truly a Jealous Type.


"Hyung does Youngbae hyung know that kid?" Jiyong looked at Daesung and nodded. "Bae Watched Him his Whole Life Until We entered trainee days at YG." "Gong channie." Youngbae pinched the boys cheeks."Oww Hyung that hurts." Gong chan pouted his lips. "Well You look adorable and grown up since i last saw you." Youngbae grinned. "Mhhmm! Hyung!" Gonghchan Puffed up his cheeks and they soon deflated."I grew." Gongchan held up his hand and signaled the number two with his finger." Two inches." Youngbae ruffled his hair. "Wow! Channie~ That is awesome. Your already passed me up."

Gongchan Got up from Youngbae and nodded. "Well Come sit down & Eat GongChannie."

Gongchand smiled and obeyed his hyungs command.

"Hello Guys i Am Kwon Gong Chan." He smiled and soon Jiyong's boyfriend and Daesung turned to look at Jiyong. Jiyong sank in his seat.Seunghyun Came Back In The Room  & saw his boyfriend with a worried look on his face and just turned towards the youngest off the room.."I Am Choi Seunghyun." Seunghyun Smiled at Gongchan and Gonchan Nodded. "You look like a cat mister. Seunghyun laughed."They do call me tabi." Gongchan's smile grew "While I'll Call you Tabi Hyung~" Seunghyun walked to his seat and sat down & automatically intertwined his hands in Jiyong's

"I'm Kang Daesung." Gongchan looked at Daesung and was kind of jealous.Daesung was bright and good looking. I Bet he is good at aegyo... Gongchan pouted his lip and nodded. He turned to Jiyong Know.

" Well I Need To kind of talk to you in private." Gongchan was taken back by Jiyong's statement.However, He Agreed and sat up from his chair & Jiyong let go of Seunghyun's hand and walked towards the backyard with his clueless brother.


 Jiyong and Gongchan were both sitting on a bench outside in the back of the house. Jiyong gazed at the stars and Gongchan did too. "Gongchan.." Jiyong looked at the other and saw the other turn towards him." I Know this might freak you out." Gongchan was confused but nodded at the strangers statement." well there is no simple way to tell you this." Jiyong breathed in heavily. and looked at the youngest." I am Kwon jiyong.& I am Your Older brother." Jiyong looked down ready to get yelled at by the younger or hit by him.Fortunately, He was soon enveloped by arms that soon hugged him tightly and  He looked at his younger brother and saw tears in his eyes."Hyung!~ I've Been Missing You Hyung~" Gongchan Was crying in Jiyong's shirt.Jiyong was shcoked but smiled contently.He was happy that his brother accepted him.

"It's alright channie." Jiyong held his little brother tight and started to cry a long with the other. 


At Night Everybody was headed towards there bed but Jiyong called for Jinyoung.Jinyoung hurried up the stair case and reached the ebony colored door.He opened the door and saw Jiyong waiting on the couch." What Is It Master?"Jiyong looked at his butler." Is My little brother Sick?" Jinyoung smiled at the statement which confused Jiyong. "No?Whoever told you that he was lying." Jiyong was mad.. so YG set him up .I Knew it..

"Well Sleep Jiyong.We actually have visitors tomorrow from a university." Jiyong smiled and walked Jinyoung to his room door."thank you hyung." Jinyoung grinned and left the room.


The next day the house was bustling for the visit of the college students."~Hyungs come inside." Gongchan shouted to all of the members that were playing hid-n-go seek. Youngbae and Daesung came inside.Jiyong was picking up his book bag but was stopped by his boyfriend.

Jiyong turned around and was curious about Seunghyun's actions."I am sorry Ji." Seunghyun was looking down and was shutting his eyes tightly.He was ready for Jiyong to scream at him but he felt warmth on his lip.The lips were his lover's and he soon moved into sync with jiyong's minty lips .However,Jiyong pulled away which caused Seunghyun  to whimper. "No more.Come on the bus must be here."

As the two made it outside in the front. The University bus pulled up.The windows were darkened so you couldnt see who was outside the bus or inside the bus.Soon the bus came to a hault and all of the members,Gongchan & Jinyoung were standing there in the front.The Supervisor came out and spoke to Jinyoung.

They both nodded and soon the kids came out one-by-one.

"when the first 10 students came out they were all examining the members closely.Then A group of boys came out of the bus about 4. there still was  more & soon someone shouted "BIGBANG!" WHich caused everybody to start screaming in ecxitement!All Of The Girls Were Swooning * Gongchan was looking at the bus intently.He didn't know why but that bus must hold something precious in there.He Felt It.However,Soon Girls were trying to attack him.

The boys were smiling at the recognition, except for Youngbae he was on the stair case reading a book that he got from a secret valentine about 2 years ago.No one could see him though and he liked it that way.Gong chan was standing by Jinyoung and was hiding behind his butler because he was shy in front of strangers."Hyung~ Im Scared."JInyoung suddenly saw Gongchan start to shake. He Knew Gongchan was scared of people but he still let him out. sorry channie.Gongchan picked Gongchan up bridal style & soon up the stair case. 

He Earned a glare from Youngbae but he shook it off because he was with his puppy.

Jiyong Looked at Gongchan and smiled. "I think I Love you Channie." 


WHAT THE HECK A CONFESSION!?

Comment About The Sudden Confession.

Wow Wasn't Youngbae To Affectionate Towards Gongchan?

Hmm...

Subscribe