If I make you mine,Will you stay by my side?

Bring Me Back...I Need Someone.


"Hyung,we are finally here." Sanduel stretched his arms and yawned to his hearts content.

Jinyoung sighed in relief. " I can't believe i'm back in Korea."  Jinyoung cooed to the other.

 "It makes me feel right at home,Now that I'm here in Korea I'm glad to see the sky that I've  always looked at when I was younger."  Sandeul smiled sadly at the other and hugged his hyung. 

Sanduel breathed in and looked down at his trembling legs "Hyung I'm scared."

Jinyoung looked over at the other and embraced him.

"It's okay Sandeul.You will be fine,I'm here I will not let anybody hurt you."

Sandeul smiled sadly. "I'm just terrified of this risk that I'm taking."

"Aishh you dragged me here with your almighty "Let's take a risk" pep talk  and now the tables have turned."

"Hey! You were on the risk of living a lonely sad life." Jinyoung laughed and grabbed his suitcase "Speak for yourself ahjumma~"

Sanduel frowned at the new nickname ."I'm not an ahjumma." Sandeul carried his luggage as he followed his hyung to the exit.

When they were exiting Sanduel spot Seungri leaning on his car.

"Hyung!~" Sanduel ran to his hyung while almost stumbling over a rock but he made the run without  falling.

Seungri smiled "I see your the same, you duck." 

Sandeul pouted and looked around for Jinyoung "Where is Jin hyung?"

 Sandeul heard a yelp and seen that Jinyoung had fallen while trying to catch up to him/

"Hold on Hyung! I need to go get my Jin Hyung!" Sandeul left his bag with Seungri and ran to the other.

"Are you okay Jinnie!?" Jinyoung was grasping his newly cut up leg "obviously not Deul,don't run fast I was worried"

Sandeul frowned and looked in his pocket for a tissue paper but he found nothing ." hyung do you have a hankerchief?" Jinyoung shook his head with a no.

"Here you go." The voice made both of the boys look up

."Seungri hyung! thank you!" Sandeul smiled brightly when he seen that seungri was holding a piece of cloth, bottled water and a bandage wrap.

Seungri smiled ." Sandeul rinse his cut and wrap his leg then help him walk to the car,Okay?,I'll take his luggage to the car."

"Thanks Hyung!,I will " sandeul applied the water on to the cloth while Seungri walked back to his car."Be gentle please Sanduel."

Jinyoung had tears streaming down his cheeks froms the pain on the cuts.

"Jin hyung ~ Don't cry kay?I'll make your wound feel better." Sandeul was looking at the others eyes and seen approval flash in his hyungs eyes.

"Here I Go." Sandeul gently pressed the damp cloth on the cut so he can clean up the blood that stained his hyungs skin temporarily.

Jinyoung winced from the contact but decided to hold in all of the pain he felt.

Sandeul then began to wrap the bandage around Jiyoungs leg .

When Jinyoung stared at Sandeul he seen another side of the other. He Cares... Sandeul you actually care for me? this worthless piece of crap. 

Sandeul finished putting on the wrap he stared at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung looked at the other intently . "San-"

Sandeul leaned over to the other's wound and kissed it.

Jinyoung eyes widened and Sandeul seen his reaction. "I'm sorry hyung..It's a habit.I didn't mean to freak you out."

"No it's okay sandeul just help me off the floor ." Sandeul smiled and began to help the other stand.

While they walked back sandeul spoke. "Hyung don't run after me okay.I'm sorry that I ran;However,don't run okay.I just don't want you to get hurt from my speedy duck powers."

Jinyoung laughed and patted the others head "Arasso ~"


(The Ride To the Studio)

"I'm sorry I came late ." Seungri spoke in a happy tone.

The two others stared at eachother and shrugged. "It's fine Hyung."

Seungri nodded and kept driving .

When they pulled up to the studio Seungri informed them that they are going to live in the dorms which was located on the side of the studio.

"hyung can I ask you something?" Sandeul said as they were getting out of the car.

Seungri nodded. " Are you still in love with that girl you told me about?" Seungri smiled sadly. "Without a doubt I love her." 

Sandeul and Jinyoung  smiled  at the oldest. 'Im cheering you on!~ woe her with your bed skills." Seungri stopped the car and looked at the other as if he was crazy.

"What?...." sanduel was about to repeat his phrase but when he noticed they were at the studio he smiled widely.

"Sorry Seungri hyung ,I'll tell you later okay~,let's go Jinnie!"

with that Sandeul leaped out of the car and took a moment to view the secenery.


 

*Earlier that day*

"Youngbae what happened?,why did Seungri leave all of a sudden?" Jiyong seen that the other was just confused and shocked."Are you okay?you look kind of pale." Youngbae shook his head ."no,I'm fine Jiyong it's just I can't belive what just happened."

"What happened?!Tell me!~" Jiyong jumped on the other's bed and demanded the other to speak. 


"well...."

*Let's rewind the moment here*

"I'm sorry for making you like this." Youngbae looked down and seen RiRi on the floor and felt pain in his chest.

He picked up RiRi and set him beside his sleeping  panda. 

"Get better Ri.. I'll protect you."

Youngbae smiled and hugged Riri 

The singer turned to see the other was snoring softly. Youngbae smiled "I think I've fallen for you."

Youngbae leaned sat on his bed right next to the other and touched seungri's soft cheek.

"I've missed you all these years." with that youngbae examined Seungri's parted lips and began to slowly approach his lips.

"Why am I attracted to you Macknae?" Youngbae whispered his secret his beloved and finally met his lips with the macknae's



 

Seungri's P.O.V.

*Dream*

"Hyung why did you tell me to go?... I thought you told me to stay by your side.?" Youngbae stared at me with a smile . " I had to go get something."

I stepped closer and smelt a fragrance of cinnamon. "You smell like-" 

"cinammon,I know.I was with Sunny noona."

What? why is hyung hanging around with that !

"What did you get while you were with her?" Youngbae smiled even wider.

"A token of love." What the ? Sunny & Hyung love each other. Impossible.

"Wait.You & Sunny love eachother?"I must have sounded utterly shocked because hyung started to laugh at my reaction. Why do you have to find love before me hyung?

"Ani~ Ri ,I actually had to go to the office because Jiyong had told me my mom left my lunch there.That's all.She wrote this." Youngbae handed me a note

My Dear Son,

Stop leaving your food at home! I don't have money to keep riding the subway to go drop it off.

P.S. Here is the hot  SuJeongGwa(Cinnamon  dessert punch) that you made for Seungri~!

Tell him you made it for him with your heart!

Well I'll see you soon my son!

-Saranghaeyo<3 

 

"Hyung you made me SUJEONGGWA!"  I leaped into my hyungs arms and kissed his lips...

WAIT! This never happened! ...Why do I feel lips on mine?

Am I getting kissed by someone?WAIT who the hell is touching my precious lips!


Seungri's eyes flew open and who he seen was kissing him was none other then the guy that was in his dream.

Is this real? It's not

It's time to take advantage of my dream hyung~ c;


No P.o.v.

Seungri began to softly kiss the other back but Youngbae pulled apart from the other.

"S-Seungri  you're awake!" Youngbae

Wait! this was real?So Youngbae kissed me in my sleep! What the?I never knew hyung was a ert!

"I-I  need to leave ,get off!"  Seungri tried to push the other off but the singer wasn't moving an inch.

"Ri please listen to me." Youngbae pleaded.

The younger didn't reply and just layed there and turned his head so he wouldn't see his hyung's eyes.

"Lee seunghyun please look at me..." Youngbae felt so stuck and confused by his sudden outburst.

However,he knew that what he felt for Seungri was a longing for his macknae to stay by his side.

He knew he had to find a way to break down Seungri's wall before the other left and disappeared from his life forever this time.

"Why did you bring me here? Why do you chase after me?Why did you kiss my precious lips? " Seungri looked towards the latter and seriously decided to confront the other.

"Why did your precious lips kiss me back?"

Seungri buried his head in th bed even further.He did kiss back.

"I care for you that's why Seungri." Youngbae said with a saddened tone

Seungri began to feel his heart beat fast and his eyes began to tear up ."Your just lying! you never cared for me! You told me to leave your side that night  I had injured my leg.You left me alone.You told me to l-leave;You never visited me instead you went with your girlfriend that night I was hospitalized" Seungri began to cry harshly at his traumatizing memory. He curled up into a ball and cried so much his throat felt raw.

"Seungri...."Youngbae was shocked.

I knew itI drove him away..I told him to leave my side... I left him all alone when he needed me. I Did it. I hurt him.I caused him to be the way he is now.I caused him to let go of his dream. I ruined him...

Youngbae grabbed Seungri's curled up body and held him in a warm embrace.

Seungri kept crying but he felt warm and at home in his hyungs arms. 

"shhh ...Ri Don't cry anymore, don't be sad,don't feel lonely.I'm here.I regretted saying  those words to you."

Youngbae parted seungri away from him and lifted up the others chin.

Seungri stared at the other with tears pouring out of his orbs.

"I was jealous-I was super jealous that you wanted Seunghyun to be there instead of me. "

Seungri felt surprised at the others confession.

"why would you be jealous,you had plans with your girlfriend?" Seungri again started to feel his heart being torn into peices as the rememberance of the love letter and thearticle he read about Youngbae's girlfriend.

"Ri she wasn't my girlfriend,She was my childhood friend and that letter you seen that was a letter I wrote to you.I didn't know why I was writing it to you" 

".I had no clue why you always were in my head Nor why I was jealous of you liking Seunghyun.I didn't know my feelings but know I do."

Seungri felt sad deep down still "Your feelings aren't close to mine ."neega jo-ah  Youngbae."

Seungri stared at the oldest waiting for an answer.Youngbae look down sadly ...you like me...

"I know my feelings aren't close to yours."

Seungri felt shut down and looked down and bit his quivering lip ."oh.'"

Youngbae lifted the others face once more .

"Ri my feeling are way more then yours,saranghae."

Hyung loves me?! Seungri was shocked at his hyungs statement and it spread across his face.

.Youngbae seen the others reaction and smiled. 

"I love you my panda." with that Youngbae kissed his maknae with a feeling of want and love.

Seungri began to slowly move his lips with the singer .

Youngbae put his hands on the maknae's waist and held the other closer which caused his panda to gasp for air which gave Youngbae the chance to slip his tongue in Seungris mouth.

Seungri softly glided his tongue along the others.

Youngbae pushed the other on the bed while kissing him. He began to feel that was wanting more then kissing .So he decided to pull away from the other. Seungri whimpered at the loss of his hyungs sweet kisses.

Youngbae smiled "seungri If your willing to be mine,will you stay by my side?" Seungri nodded quickly in a yes pattern and leaped into his hyungs arms.

"Bae I know I love you ,I waited for you all these years to come and bring me back but instead fate made us meet once more." Youngbae smiled and embraced his new lover but he began to hear a buzz that came from his panda.

Seungri reached down to his pocket and grabbed his phone and seen that he had t go pick up Sanduel and Jinyoung today. "I have to go Bae~."

 Youngbae frowned "Why?"

. "Because your baby has to make a living." seungri winked at the other and kissed his hyungs lips once more. 


I was half asleep while writing this n.n/

well comment below my dear chingus

sorry I took forever my english is not that good so I have to ask around for help.

Thank you sanderpBANA (Ari) ^ ^ ~My co-author~

You saved me from making a fool out of my self.

next chapter will come next week