Just Leave Already.

Bring Me Back...I Need Someone.

Thanks For Subscribing c:

 

 

 


It has been two hours since we've been trapped in here! why can't Hyung let us out?! I'm getting Frusturated and I Can Tell Hyung Is Too...


Seungri has been waiting in the room patiently so Jiyong could let Youngbae out of the room.Unfortunately , His hyung forgot about them. The waiting has been agonizing, and the hours seemed to go by to slow; just like when you have to wait for the bell to ring for school to end. Seungri kept rolling around in bed trying to wake up his legs so he can force himself to turn off the candle.However,He came to no prevail in the task."Aishh.. stupid legs wake up." Luckily he was whispering because he didn't want Youngbae to see him acting like a fool.He began hitting his leg so it can get out of it's numb state but all he was doing was creating a bruise on his ankle.He couldn't see it, but the skin seemed to be tampered with too much and the layer of skin started to form  a hue of purple.

 

Seungri just gave up his fight with his own body and began to lay his head down.However,He noticed that His Hyung was too quiet & he heard no more rambling coming from Youngbae.So He looked up, to be  met with a pair of dark brown orbs on his own.Youngbae noticed and just put his head down. What the hell is hyung's problem?he doesn't want anything to do with me but..  however,he   stares at me?? Seungri just didn't want to make Youngbae mad anymore so he tried to lay his head down calmly but he ended up feeling a sharp pain in his ankle that caused his bone to throb tremendously. "Ahh! Aishh.What the heck?" Seungri didn't notice that he was talking out loud, so when he realized his action he just tried to ignore looking to see if his hyung was looking at him.He didn't want his hyung to get annoyed so he just held his hand over his mouth."Ahh--damn.." Seungri felt the source was coming from his once numb ankle and sat up.Once he sat up he began to peel his pants up so he can expose the fracture.Once it was revealed he saw that it was purple.He tried to think of how he earned the contusion. Then he suddenly remembered that a few minutes ago he was punching his ankle. 

"Babo.Why did you hit yourself.Aishh.." Seungri  tried to rest his ankle flat down on the bed although, he again  yelped in pain which caused Youngbae to look up however, he just faced his head down again so the maknae would not notice his action. The first yelp Seungri made was inaudible to the other but since he stopped mentally yelling at himself he heard the cry of pain echoing through his ears. Seungri shuffled his self up and tried to push himself off the bed so he could find medicine and a bandage in his first-aid kit. Which was there becasue once in a while he would get paper cuts,muscle pains,or a sprained body fragment.

Seungri carefully lifted his legs on to the floor and turned his hand so his palm can face the bed.He  started to push his body up however,he was shaking. He began to pull himself up and once he fully stood he winced and let out a low groan.He  shifted his legs and started to manually head toward his coffee table which was Unfortunately right next to Youngbae.The steps were audible at first but once he was closer to his destination he cautiously stepped slowly because the pain from his ankle was sending signals of pain to his lower half of his leg.

Youngbae heard painting and groaning come from the other and looked up and saw that Seungri was limping and slowly moving closer to him.Seungri saw Youngbae's eyes but just chose to ignore him. He finally made it to his destination and started to reach but someting stopped him. His whole body started to ache which caused him tremble rapidly.His face started to grow cold because of all the cold sweat that rolled down his face.The contracting of his bones caused him to collapse on the floor right in front of Youngbae.Tears started to trail down in to a destined path On Seungri's face he was scared his body was trembling and he couldn't find strenght to move. Youngbae  looked petrified when he saw Seungri fall & he was scared.He knew he told himself to not involve himself with the maknae but he just broke into a million pieces."Seungri AH~! Are you okay?!" Youngbae rushed to Seungri's side and saw that Seungri was crying."B-Youngbae I'm sorry.." Seungri began to shake and Youngbae started to have water form in his dark brown orbs "Ri! It's okay.We'll Get out of here okay." Seungri Just nodded rapidly because he had fear growing inside him.He couldn't believe that him hitting his ankle could cause so much pain.

Youngbae got up and Rushed to the door and started to bang on it "HELP!Someone's Injured!Please! Open The Door!" Seungri started to scream in pain and Youngbae Started To angry at himself because he started their whole fight. Youngbae started to step back Please work.I need him safe.Youngbae started to put himself in running postion.Youngbae began to run and he twisted his body so his shoulder can go in head.Once he made contact with the door it opened which caused there to be a loud sound which caused people to run out of their room. Youngbae avoided the commotion and ran towards Seungri. Seungri was crying and asking his brother to help him. Youngbae just wanted to not live right there and then because he  felt he caused this mess. He picked up Seungri carefully so he wouldn't harm his body."Ri.It's going to be okay." Youngbae saw that Jiyong was running towards them. "what happened?!" Jiyong had messy hair and his clothes were all wrinkled and the guy right behind him resembled him. However Youngbae did not want to stop to chat he just ran past them which caused Jiyong to smile.

Jiyong knew that Seungri was hurt but he smiled because how prtective Youngbae is To The maknae.Youngbae never ignored Youngbae so Jiyong knew right then ,that Youngbae had discovered that he cared for Seungri way more then anybody else in the world.

Youngbae rushed out of the complex and rushed towards his car. Seungri started to grasp his hyung a little to much. However,Youngbae didn't care he knew he was doing that because he was in pain.Youngbae ran towards the passenger's side and settled Seungri up against the car. He started to look for his keys and found them without a problem.He pressed the unlock button on the control and opened the door."T-Thanks Bae.." He heard Seungri say through his groans.His hyung grabbed his hand and picked him up again carefully and  turned to place Seungri gently on the seat & buckle him in.

Youngbae closed the door,Ran to the drivers side and Swifly opened the door and placed himself in the car.He buckled his self in, and grabbed his key so he can start the car.Once the car started Youngbae Drove rapidly out of the parking lot. Seungri started to scream because of the movement and began to grow pale. His sweat was dripping and he felt terribly sticky from it."It's okay Ri.You'll be fine.I'll be here for you, so please don't cry anymore." Seungri winced at the pain. He heard what his hyung said however,he couldn't reply back he was in to much pain to think or speak so he just replied with a nod.

Youngbae was trying not to focus on Seungri's injury.So he just blocked all the screaming from the latter  and focused on getting The maknae to the hospital.Youngbae suddenly saw the hospital on the right & pulled in the parking lot. "Seungri" Youngbae looked at the maknae because he was not responding anymore. When he turned he saw that Seungri was trying to contain afflicted screams.Youngbae was worried because seungri was sweating profusely.Youngbae unbuckled his seatbelt and turned off the ignition.He faced himself  towards Seungri and removed his hand from his mouth."You don't have to do this Seungri." Seungri was confused and just stared blankly and winced at the statement made by his hyung."N-Nevermind."Youngbae just turned and lifted himself out of his seat and shut the door softly behind him.Seungri felt lost & didn't know what to think.What did his hyung meant? 

Youngbae got out of the car & and hit his forhead because he was mad at his statement.Why The Heck Did I Say That?Aishh.I Just Don't Want Him To Be In Pain Anymore.Youngbae Walked towards Seungri's side of the car.Youngbae grabbed the cold knob & angrily opened the door which caused Seungri to jump.Seungri looked at His hyung & saw frustration in his eyes.Seungri didn't want to make his hyung angry anymore so he unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed a hold of all his strength & lifted himself out of the car. Youngbae looked at him and was confused at his action."Ri.What Are you doing?!" Seungri just waved of his hyung and tried to get to the hospital himself.Youngbae closed the door and ran after the maknae."Ri Are You Okay?" Seungri tried so hard to ignore Youngbae  that it hurt himself emotionally. Seungri started to walk faster;his injury kept inflaming his whole body to ache.

Youngbae was lost,Seungri just started ignoring himm and he didn't know why. "Ri!" Youngbae saw Seungri's face and saw that he was purposely ignoring him. Youngbae impusively grabbed Seungri's arm Which caused Seungri to yelp.Seungri was caught of guard with the contact that he felt pain react in his arm now. "Ri? Why Are you ignoring me?!" Youngbae was furious with The maknae's dramatic actions already;He took care of the maknae since the first day they met and Now He was being payed back with getting ignored by the latter.Seungri yanked his arm out of the others in response without even looking at him. Seungri limped to the hospital door & took his phone out of his pocket & dialed a number."Hyung?can you wait for me at the hospital?--okay see you.thanks  Seunghyu hyung." Seungri turned his phone screen off and looked back to see that Youngbae was right by his side."Youngbae hyung." Youngbae grabbed Seungri's arm."WHY ARE YOU CALLING SEUNGHYUN!!?!?" Youngbae's eyes were piercing in the others."L-let go hyung! I need to go in" Seungri was suprised and in pain.Tears started to overwhelm his face and he cluched his hand waiting for the other to yell at him.He felt that he deserved it because of all the crap he put Youngbae in."Why do you do this to me Ri?" Youngbae's words made the other look up at him.All the pain was blocked by all of the emotions that was envoloping Seungri's heart."I've been by your side for a long time.And i feel that you just need to leave my side already." with that Youngbae let go of the others arm & walked towards his car.

Seungri was shocked.I don't want to.HyungSeungri started to step towards Youngbae's car but a car pulled up in front of him.The driver rushed out towards him"Babo.Why are you out here?"Seungri looked up to see Seunghyun."Bae..Seungri mouthed out that word and began to shake again."Maknae!Are you okay?" Jiyong Hyung?your here ? thank you.

Seungri woke up to a white cielling above him.he looked around and saw that he was set up on an i.v. and that the room smelt like rubber.He didn't know how he got to this room.He didn't even recall entering the hospital.He had thoughts racing throughout his head he didn't know who brought him here.Bae?Bae...Did?BAE!Seungri shot up from his bed and looked around.He heard the door open."Maknae?You Awake?"He heard to pair of footsteps that seemed to walk in sync.He looked up to see Seunghyun and Jiyong right next to eachother."Maknae are you okay?" Jiyong Was worried about the maknae because when he saw Seungri outside of the hoospital he was cryingg and when he passed out he kept saying Youngbae's name."Y-Yeah hyung."He smiled sorrowfully at the other."Where's Youngbae?" That question sent a frown on Jiyong's face."He's at the dorm.." Seungri just looked down and started playing with his fingers."Did he seem mad at me still?"Jiyong looked at the other with pity.He knew how he felt to be left alone by someone who you had a close bond with."uh..well how's your ankle?" Jiyong didn't want to answer his question because Youngbae sounded frustrated on the phone."I take that as a yes."Seungri just looked up at Jiyong with a sad smile."Seungri don't be like that." Seunghyun's voice soothed Seungri down & he felt more calm."We all know he cares about you like you were his younger brother."That made Seungri's heart break.Jiyong elbowed the other."don't say that." Jiyong gritted his teeth at Seunghyun as if he was a mama bear trying to protect it's cub(Seungri)Seunghyun rubbed his arm playfully."That hurt Jiyongie." He pouted and caused the other to amile brightly.

Seungri didn't want to see the happy couple right now,he wanted to be alone to think."Hyung's Can I rest?Sorry it's just i'm tired." Jiyong just smiled "Yes Seungri.You earned it" Seunghyun ruffled Seungri's head."Bye maknae." with that they both left.Seungri was tired of him & youngbae fighting all the time now.He felt his phone buzz.It was a text from Yg."Did Youngbae stay with you all night?" Seungri was confused by the text."No,Why?" he instantly recieved a link.Seungri presssed it.BigBang's Taeyang  Has a Girlfriend. Seungri kept re-reading the title.No It's not true..Youngbae would have told me.Right?Seungri scanned along the article.Dong Youngbae (Taeyang Of Bigbang) Has found himself a girlfriend.Her name and other infromation about her is Uknown.He was seen holding her hand outside of a bar.A Spectator said they seemed "Very Intimate." The newly Found Girlfriend With Unknown facts about her sends some suspicion.Taeyang Is Known For being Pure and waiting for "The One." But Isn't this to soon For him.He is barely in his early 20's still.Also other's thought he was probably putting on an act of being christian.However one spectator heard him say"We belong Together."

Seungri broke down in tears he had no idea what was happening all he knew was that he needed to leave.

What will happen next?

Please Subscribe & Comment!

Thank you For reading!