09.

Already In

 

“Lu Han, could you please not kick the soccer ball so hard around my daughter? She’s only 3 for goodness sakes!” I shout at the grinning male in the distance.

To: Zi Ying

From: Wu Fan

Lu Han is being a maniac. I apologize in advance if our daughter has a bruise on her head. I’ll try not to let it happen, but that would involve me kicking some balls. If you know what I mean ;)

I keep the phone in my pocket before jogging over to my oblivious daughter, who holds her arms up when she sees me coming. Ah, such sights make my knees weak, but I must soldier on. Lu Han is a dangerous threat to all mankind.

“Please be more careful, you nearly kicked Zhang Ming into the ocean when we were at the beach!” I scold Lu Han, carrying my Jia Li away to safety.

“It’s not my fault if Yi Xing can’t take care of his own child, besides – why can’t I have my own fun?” Lu Han pouts, digging his heel into the ground. I shake my head and pass Jia Li to Tao, whom I know is more than capable of protecting her from the threats that are of EXO.

From: Zi Ying

To: Wu Fan

I’m on my way! Don’t protect her too much, she’ll end up like a porcelain doll. Besides, what do kids learn from if they don’t have any experiences? She’ll fall down and cry, but she’ll pick herself up in no time! Jia Ling is sleeping peacefully in the car, she looks like an angel~ ^^

“Zhang Ming, no! LU HAN!!!” Yi Xing shouts into the field, running over to his son rapidly. I shake my head and cast my eyes over my backyard. Life has never been more peaceful, or as hectic, or where I want to be.

 


 

END. Omg what the hell is this ending supposed to be like

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.