█ chapter O2 – baby care questionnaire

★ Super Junior Hello Baby! ★

 

chapter O2 – baby care questionnaire

chapter track – what is right by big bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNf0tZjwR8Y&feature=player_embedded

 

████████████████████████████

 

=== HEECHUL'S P.O.V ===

 

Chicken boy's sentence repeated itself in my head. “From this day on, all twelve of you are now... APPAS!” The last part especially bugged me. I had no such desire to look after some little kid or even settle down with a girl on that part. I regained my composition and fixed my bangs using my fingers before asking my dongsaeng a question. “So, are we almost there?” 
 

Onew directed his attention to me. “Yeah, we'll be arriving at our destination in another 15 minutes. In the mean time, I have three questions about baby care that you all must work together to answer! Answer two out of the three wrong and be prepared to face a nasty punishment!” Onew laughed evilly, even playing with his fingers to get even more into the evil character.
 

Henry's eyes widened once he heard the word 'punishment' and he started playing with his thumbs. Heh, seems like our little maknae is a bit nervous now! Probably because he always gets punishments from us! He should really learn a thing or two from Kyu so he can actually get away with his pranks for once.
 

Our leader, Leeteuk encouraged everyone cheerfully with his golden tongue. “No worries, we'll pass! We're Super Junior, remember! And together, we're unstoppable! So come right at us, Onew-ah!” I crossed my arms and smiled a closed smile. Aigo, there goes Teukie and his lame words of encouragement again. Oh well, at least they somehow manage to work.
 

Alright, question number one! What are five items that should be in a baby bag?” Onew read the question from a white cue card with a loud and clear voice. Instantly, the other members gathered near Leeteuk and I. Together, we came up with our five items and decided that Wookie (Ryeowook) would be the one to tell Onew-ah our answer.
 

Ryeowook stood up from his seat and wore a cheerful smile. “We think that the items should be: diapers, baby toys, baby wipes, baby clothes and a changing mat.” Siwon and Donghae exchanged confident smiles, as they were the ones who contributed the most answers.
 

Onew dug into his pocket, brought out a golden bell and shook it up and down. “That is... correct!” I high-fived Teukie and Yesung, the others did the same and smiled at each other before chicken boy gave us the next question. “Okay, now for this question you must finish the sentence. If you answer one of the three top answers, then you get this point. Ready? Babies may cry when they...?”
 

Thinking about that question, it didn't seem all too hard but it actually was. Not that we didn't know the answer, there were just too many possible answers. I crossed my arms and shifted my head upwards while in thoughts. Well, there's nothing I can't answer. After discussing the question for a couple of minutes, we all decided to follow Yesung's answer as it made the most sense.
 

Babies may cry when they need attention!” Yesung answered loudly and everyone else, including myself, crossed our fingers. We all leaned in and focused our attention on Onew, who was wearing his usual teeth showing smile at the moment. Chicken boy took out some weird button or something from his other pocket, placed it on his hand, and pressed the button.
 

I'M SORRY, YOU FAILED. I'M SORRY, YOU FAILED. I'M SORRY, YOU FAILED.” The button repeated itself like a million times. What the hell? Aish, so annoying. I shot up from my seat, snatched the button from Onew's hands and removed the batteries to that annoying little gadget. Others snickered at the words the button made and some patted Yesung's back while he disappointingly headed back to his seat. Jeez, that is one weird button. But I gotta admit, that button's pretty cool. I need to get myself one of those things.


Don't be so upset, Yesung hyung! You guys still have one more question!” Onew comforted Yesung with a pat on the head, which is kind of weird if you ask me. Why would he let someone touch his hair? Aigo, I guess there are some things I will never understand. Chicken boy put the front cue card in his hand to the back of the pile and read the final question. “What can a parent do to prevent their baby from not sleeping at night?”
 

Instantly, Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun answered together in unison. “Give the baby a nap.” Their heads turned to one another and they shared a high five. Ah, those smart boys. Well done~
 

Great minds think alike, Kyuhyun-ah.” Zhou Mi added and Kyu nodded his head in approval. 
 

Is that your final answer?”
 

I looked around and made eye contact with the other members. Siwon had a puzzled look on his face, Leeteuk and Sungmin bit their lips, Donghae and Henry were deep in thought, and Shindong was in a trance. Eunhyuk shot his head up and spoke in a calm fashion.
 

I think those two are right."
 

Omo, anchovy is alive!” Donghae jokingly announced, flashing a smile at Hyukkie. Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow in response, maintaining his calm expression. 
 

Okay, is everyone okay with Kyu and Mimi's answer?” Leeteuk asked the other members and we all nodded approvingly. Teukie gave Onew a thumbs up, meaning that was our final answer.
 

Your answer is... CORRECT! Congrats guys, now you don't have to face the punishment! And believe me, you don't want to know what it is!” He laughed when he finished speaking.
 

Shindong, who's the loudest out of all of us here today (with the exception of Kangin who's serving in the army right now. That guy is just a speaker put on max volume when he cheers), jumped up from his seat and flexed his muscles while making cheers that sounded like what a monkey would make. Wookie clapped in his seat and Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi high-fived each other once again. 
 

Oh yes, I'm happy to announce that we've arrived at our destination! Please make your way inside the house and have a seat anywhere in the family room. Make sure you read the letter on the table, okay? I shall see you hyungs again back at the company.” Onew grabbed a red speaker and spoke into it, waving his other hand as we exited the vehicle. I furrowed my brows. Where is he getting these things?!! I pinched the bridge of my nose lightly and shook my head side to side. You know what, I'm not even going to ask.
 

We followed chicken boy's directions and took a seat on the black leather couches set on the white carpet. My first impressions of the two-story house? Large, movie-like, and well, pretty decent looking. The house had a well groomed flower bed and sparkling jade green grass in the front yard. The flooring was mainly composed of carpets and some hardwood flooring, which made perfect sense if there's going to be a child running around. I didn't get to see the whole house because the camera men tailed our every move and followed us. 
 

Sungmin picked up the letter Onew instructed us to look at and read it aloud. “Dear Super Junior, welcome to the set of Hello Baby! The baby you will be taking of should be arriving at any minute. Prepare yourselves!” Right when he finished, we heard the front door opening and closing.


Hyungs! I think the baby's here!” Henry nudged Donghae and Siwon who were sitting beside him with his elbows. Yes, Henry. State the obvious. I sighed softly and rolled my eyes. We all heard feet tapping and the sound gradually became louder. Hmm... I guess you could say I'm kind of nervous. Never was I good with children. 

A girl that looked younger than our maknae stepped into the room, attaining ALL attention from us, and hiding behind her left leg was a little boy clenching tightly onto the girl's jeans. I gulped quietly and lightly squeezed my legs with my slightly sweaty hands, anxiously waiting for the child to reveal his face to us. Kim Heechul, calm yourself! You can do this!


████████████████████████████

 

author notes.

whew, this chapter was a little longer than the first. but i do hope my readers enjoyed it!

hehehe, can you guess what the punishment would be? XDD i'd like to see your guesses.

comments/questions/criticisms/words of encouragement are strongly welcome! :3

btw, my science teacher has one of those “I'M SORRY, YOU FAILED” buttons. it's so epic, lol

listening to: 命運線 Destiny – Super Junior-M
☆ eating: -
☆ feeling: calm

march 13, 2O11 ★ o r a n g e z z a n g __ !