█ chapter O1 – new fathers

★ Super Junior Hello Baby! ★

chapter O1 – new fathers

chapter track – disco drive by super junior

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQcEOAboHw

 

████████████████████████████

 

=== LEETEUK'S P.O.V ===

 

Alright, is everyone here?” I called out briskly with an excited smile painted on my face and then counted each member around me. 4, 8... 11? One person is missing!

 

 

Yah! Where's Henry?!” Heechul asked the others in an annoyed voice. “If I get a tan, he's going to pay for my whitening cream!” He wiped his sweat in a princess-like fashion with his royal blue handkerchief. By this time we would all be waiting inside the bus for Henry, but the bus driver told us he wouldn't open the doors until everyone was present.

 

 

Aigo, stop whining! The heat's already killing me. I'll call him right now.” Donghae took out his cellphone and scanned through his contact list for Henry's number. The others did their own thing for a couple of minutes as the call was being made. Yesung, Shindong and Eunhyuk were playing with an anthill by the grass with an interested expression on their faces, Heechul was admiring his pretty face using his pocket mirror that he usually keeps in his pocket, Siwon and Zhou Mi were having a nice conversation while taking sips out of their cold water bottles, and Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun were taking turns fanning each other with Sungmin's pink colored fan.

 

 

Donghae finished his call and smirked proudly, “He said he'll be here in a second.” I looked down at my white watch that read, 10:59 AM, WEDNESDAY AUGUST 10. Damn it Henry! You're going to have to face punishment if you don't get here in one minute!

 

 

Just then, we all heard a shout coming from the SM building's entrance. “I'M HERE!! WAIT! HALT! STOP! DON'T LEAVE ME!” It was Henry, the youngest of our SuJu family, running over to us at full speed. Hae burst into laughter and earned himself weird glances from the others.

 

 

Hyung... what did you say to him?” Ryeowook asked Donghae, backing up one step.

 

 

Secret~!” Donghae answered in a sing-song voice.

 

 

The doors to the bus opened once Henry arrived and we each entered the bus one by one. Noticing the camera man filming us, we each straightened ourselves and made a mental note to behave as we found our seats.

 

 

RAWRRR!!” A random male figure jumped up from the ground as he made a low-pitched dinosaur sound. I knew that voice – it just had to be Lee Jinki! Eunhyuk, who was about to take a seat where Jinki was hiding, jumped in surprise.

 

 

Onew...!” Eunhyuk sounded the SHINee boy's stage name slowly and scarily, glaring at him at the same time. “How dare you do that to your senior!” He cracked his knuckles and Onew gulped in fear.

 

 

Eh heh heh...” Onew slowly backed up and made a run to the front of the bus. Eunhyuk let him off this time and took the aisle seat beside Zhou Mi, who was hiding a laugh with his hand.

 

 

Onew clapped his hands to get everyone's attention on him. “Ahem! Well, as you all must know, you twelve are going to be the stars of this show. Do you have any guesses on what that show might be?”

 

 

Shindong raised his hand. “Um... Shindong hyung, we aren't in school! There's no need to raise your hand.” Sungmin, who was seated next to him, reminded Shindong as he chuckled.

 

 

Ya! I knew that!” Shindong slapped Minnie's head lightly and continued, “Is it Invincible Youth?”

 

 

Pfft! Youth? Oh come on guys, really?” Kyuhyun giggled at his remark with Henry. Heechul and I glared violently at the maknaes, who stopped immediately when they caught our glare. Oh man, I am SO going to get him back later. 28 is not old! Sheesh!

 

Onew chuckled at Kyu's remark. “Nope! Are there any other guesses?”

 

 

Together, we all combined our mental forces and thought of a long list of shows we might star in. But even with all the possibilities we named, we still hadn't hit the jackpot.

 

 

Okay, we give up! Just spill the beans, chicken boy!” Yesung laughed at the nickname he gave to Onew, who's known to have a big love for chicken. Judging by the look on Onew's face, he didn't seem to mind the nickname Yesung gave him; in fact, his dorky grin made it seem as if he kind of liked the name.

 

 

The show you guys will star in is...” Onew paused and we all leaned in closer, clearly anxious and excited as to what the result will be. “HELLO BABY!!”

 

 

The baby lovers – Sungmin, Henry, Ryeowook, Siwon, Shindong, Donghae, and I – jumped up from our seat and cheered in happiness. Meanwhile, the people who didn't really like children – Heechul, Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Eunhyuk – froze in their seat.

 

 

Guys, look at Heechul's expression!” Siwon nudged Ryeowook then pointed at Heechul. His jaw was fully dropped and his eyes were widened. Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun sat still on their seats with a blank expression, still trying to process the shocking information. Yesung pinched himself, thinking that this was all just a dream and Eunhyuk, the only who was actually moving out of the non-baby lovers, wore a shocked expression and managed to let out a few words.

 

 

YAH! You're joking right? Right?!” Eunhyuk tried to clarify Onew's words. His serious expression caused us, the baby lovers, to erupt in laughter. Omo, this was too, too funny. Those five and a baby? There is NO way that will work out! Onew joined us and happily replied to the shocked monkey.

 

 

Nope, this isn't a joke. From this day on, all twelve of you are now... APPAS!”

 

 

 

████████████████████████████
 

author notes.

I hope all my readers enjoyed this chapter!

by the way, I stated in the forewords that all the members of Super Junior would form some romantic feelings towards Soomi (who will appear soon), but I just wanted to tell you guys that Shindong isn't going to be included in that batch. why? he's got himself a fiance already! :D

anyways, comments/questions/criticisms/words of encouragement are always welcome in the comment section! i'll reply to them in the comment section, too, so look out for my comments! :)

listening to: 행복/Haengbok/Happiness – Super Junior
☆ eating: milk chocolate toblerone minis
☆ feeling: happy

 

march 12, 2O11 ★ o r a n g e z z a n g __ !