The Beginning of the End

내 이름은.... 뭐지?..

A/N: This is actually sort of the part where he BEGINS to lose his memories that's why his vocabulary and word usage is.... Alright. He already did in the first chapter, but it gets more severe throughout the time he's with Jaejoong. (CRIES) ... Ohkay... That is all... (BAWLS)!....

 

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

The person... Ah, wait.. He said his name was Jaejoong in that building. Right.. He was the caring one. I feel safe around him. I guess, is he now the only one I can trust?

We were on the bus to get to his home... Or.. Well... I guess I should say our home... Hehe.. That word... Whenever I hear it, it feels like that I just received a blow from my chest. Heh... It hurts...

That trip ho-.... To his property, it felt like HOURS!! I don't know why, but it just did. We headed inside and let me tell you... It was HUUUUGE!!! No wonder it was a long trip! It must've been a long one too. I was just curious, so I had to ask.

"Neh, how long does it take for you to go .... I mean arrive here? It felt like FOREVER to get here."

"Well... Usually, from where I work, it takes me about an hour and thirty.. It's better than what it was before! I had to ride all of these other types of junkers to get home!"

"Haha!!" I laughed so hard... He's nice.

"Heh. So what do you want to do? I want you to feel comfortable living here with me from now on." He flashed a smile at me... He's gorgeous....

"Uhmm.... "

"Can't think of anything?" He let out a gentle smirk.

"Aiee? ... uh.. Yeah.. I have no clue."

"Then go sit on the couch, I guess I'll turn something on for you."

 

I obey, go over to the couch, and wait for him. He sat down next to me, and I stared at him with my eyes all innocent looking and my lips pressed together. I just pondered about what his life was since he had a big piece of property and stuff.... He was on the phone, talking to some people.

wallmanghesso.jpg

I listened on his conversation while facing the front and all ears opened.

"Yeah.... Mhmm... Yep, I get myself a nice companion for the rest of my life. Heehee." He looked at me and patted my head. I sort of winced thinking that he would hit me.... Wait.. Why? I know he means no harm, but why would I flinch?
I continued to listen to his conversation with his friend/family/etc.

"Yeah... He's really nice! And a cutie at that! Haha!" His eyes turned into crescents, and he smiled. I just had to smile back whenever he does. It's... I guess it's an instinct that just eventually came!

"Haha! Sure! You can come visit one time mother!" Oh, so it's his family.

"I would be glad to introduce him to you! And bring appa and them too!" I blushed a little... Just getting a little bit of attention too sudden, but I can't wait to meet these family members of his! They seem nice!

"Well! Alright, I'll hang up now, going to go to bed soon and stuff.... Ohkay... Yeah... Bye, Love you too." And he hangs up. I'm glad that he's nice... If I was put with a different person, then... We would be polar opposite!

"Neh Neh, Who was that?"

"Well! It was my mother! She said she couldn't wait to meet you! They're going to come the day after tomorrow, so I want you to look nice in front of them. Nehh? So we're going to go shopping tomorrow ohkay?"

"Ohkay! HeeHee! They seem like nice people like you."

"Haha. Well I appreciate that!" He smiled all so .... Beautifully. It was like I was with an angel sent from Heaven... This is just... Amazing!

 

Jaejoong's P.O.V.

 

It seems to me that this boy here is an amazing child. He's very kind too. I'm not sure why his parents would want to get rid of this angel. I only see his kindness, his caring side, and his despair. I've already noticed that his memories about his parents is lost out there, but what I want to know is.... Will he ever forget... Me?...

I had shown a frown on my face while caused Changmin to worry as he was staring as we were sitting in the living room of my house.

"...Nehh.. Jaejoong? Is something wrong?"

".. Haha. Nahh. You know, you can call me Jae-hyung or just hyung. Jaejoong-hyung is also fine, just not Jaejoong. It'll make you sound like you're older than me! Hah!"

"Neh! Hehe! Uhmm.... I guess I'll pick Jae-hyung! It sounds more simple and short! Short and sweet! Hehe!"

He gleamed a smile at me, and I smiled back with a little huff. I'll make sure no one touches him... He is mine... Unable to be harmed... I will protect him.


While we were watching a movie, he fell asleep even though he said it was now his favorite movie! Haha! ... He's such a little kid...... He... Reminds me of...... No.. I have to shake that memory off... Those.. Phonies... Those fake memories I've imagined as I was told about them... I know that they're not real, yet they still linger in my mind... I wish for it to disappear..

I heard a slight murmur of words as I was pulled out of my mind while immersed in my own little world.

"Mmmnn.... Umma... Where's the food?...."

I almost burst out laughing after hearing what he just said... Haha! He's so cute! Haha! Wait... Umma?... He remembers?!
I immediately woke him up, going to try and make him recall his memories.

"Hey! Hey! Wake up!" I shook him a little vigorously, but at least it didn't harm him much.

"Mnn... W-Wahh? Huh?"

"Hey! Tell me what did you dream about?"

"I.... Food?" I let out a little smile.

"Then was there anyone else there?"

"... No.. Why?" He questioned as he rubbed his eyes.

"-sigh- Never mind then." ... Darn.. I was close... I hope the memories he lost will come back to him.

"Neh... But... I had another dream... It was... Scary.." A tear fell from his eyes unknowingly.

"What was is dear?" I asked while wiping his tear off.

"............." He looked at me.... With.. This weird... No... Emotionless expression....

"What's wrong?..." I looked at him intensely and worried.

"........................." He just kept quiet....

"Nehh?... Hey..." I shook him a little. "Hey... You ohkay?"

"............" ... Ohkay... I'm really worried now.

"Neh! Hey! Are you ohkay!?" I shook him hard this time.

Suddenly, he just came back from this little pause in life.

"Huh? Oh!... Uhm... What were we talking about?"

"You kind of scared me there.... You weren't responding for a while."

"Oh really? I didn't know that. I just suddenly had these pictures run through my head. I don't remember what they were though... But what I do know is that it had people!"

"What kind of people? Describe what did they look like?"

"Uhhmmm.... There was a shadow... More like two actually... One on each side of a boy.. The shadows next to the boy... It like.. Faded away into a shadow... They were more like a dark figure of something.. Wait .. No ... Someone to be exact. It seemed like they were close each other because they were holding hands."

"..... This child..." I whispered so he wouldn't hear me...

A tear fell from my eye as I heard his dream. I think I startled him because he started to have this look on his face that made him look so pure, innocent, and curious.

"W-W-What's wrong?! D-Did I say something??"

"Haha... Nahh.. Just got something in my eyes... Now, let's go to bed neh? It's already late."

"Heehee! Ohkay!"

 

We finished up our conversation and tucked him in bed. I realized that he can't sleep without someone being there for him so I let him sleep in my room and stayed there till he fell asleep.... Heh... I remember again... These so called 'memories'... They keep haunting me.... I better take care of him... I don't want him to end up like me... I will protect him... I will try to make his life as peaceful as possible within my will....