The Search

내 이름은.... 뭐지?..
Jaejoong's P.O.V.
 
 
 
 
 
 Damn it. Damn it, damn it!  I couldn't find Changmin anywhere, and at most crucial moment and time when "he's" here! This is just a disaster! If I don't find him soon, who knows what will happen!... What if - ... No, he couldn't have possibly found him.... Could he?... 
 
 
The more I thought about it, the more I starting panicking. The possible scenes flashed through my mind, and the only thing
I'm concerned about now is finding him..
How could I have lost him?? If Yunho gets to him now, I'll be carrying such a heavy burden and regret all of my actions. 
 
 
Okay.. I have to calm down. If I was him... Oh, gee... Which I know I won't ever be, but anyway.. Where would I be if I was him?......... Damn it!
How should I know?? I'm not such a harasser like him, only a cold-hearted person like him would be doing all of this kind of catastrophic stuff. Always causing trouble for me and others. Wonder what ever goes in his mind speaking that he's actually a successful person in specific things. 
 
Shut up conscious! You're too loud and talkative. THINK JAEJOONG....................... Nothing.... Sigh.. Might as well just look around quickly. That's the only choice I think I have anyway.. 
 
 
 
I went out and searched for him out the back and in the house... Damn it, why is the house so big?! This is pissing me off! Everywhere I look, there are more hallways and doors but no one. If this keeps up, I'm bound to lose Changmin to that filthy brat Yunho!
 
 
It's been a long time since I started looking for Changmin, yet I still don't see him.. I'm nearly at the peak of my conscious, I don't know what else to do....
 
I sat down on a chair in the living room, rubbing my temples. Thinking to myself what in the world I got into with this. I decided to stay there with silence for a couple of minutes before finding him again, but suddenly I heard a low thud somewhere behind me. I quickly jumped out of the seat and turned around. A door.. I was quite sure that it lead to the back room where all of my old photos and past memories are.. 
 
 
Regarding whatever I might see, I charged forward and opened the door to see Yunho holding up one of my photo albums about to hit Changmin... Oh, that little piece of is going yto get it.
 
 
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that this was a short chapter, but this might continue for a while because I'm starting to get really busy.... AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT!.. Well I'm trying to finish all of these before I make some new stories, but I might make some one shots on the way ^^'a Thanks for everything guys~