The Meet.

내 이름은.... 뭐지?..

Jaejoong's P.O.V.

 


What the hell is Yunho doing here?... I thought that I locked my door didn't I?.. People weren't even supposed to come today. I thought I invited my family to come tomorrow.. Then again.. This is Yunho I'm talking about... He's a freaking.... fdjsdsoshrorj ... Yes. Decode that and understand though I bet you already know what I'm trying to say... Anyway.. He shouldn't be here..


"Yah. The are you here for? Get out."

"Hm.. So fierce when this is a long time no see don't you say? Learn better manners... ." He smirked.. Oh, how it irritated me.

"... Get out!"


I marched towards him, grabbed his arms, and dragged him out. I struggled a bit to get to the front entrance because he.. Wasn't exactly small built..
Pushing out with all my might, he suddenly turns around, knocking me onto the floor. I got quite shocked... Especially when he suddenly crawls on top of me as he pins my hands above me, leaving me defenseless.


"Mmmm.. You know.. You need to learn how to behave properly you know."


He traced his finger across my lips slowly. I jerked my head to the side as I scoffed slightly. He gave me a dirty look with his eyes... This always happened... This..

 

"You need to learn manners... Tch, you need punishments.. No wonder you're this spoilt."

 

He roughly charged his lips with mine as I squirmed to budge out from his grip. This always happens.. This is why I'm not quite fond of him. Apparently I'm something like his toy that he plays with whenever he has a chance. Tch.. It ticks me off all the time. I gathered all of my strength and pushed him off with all my might. I stood up tall and went to look for Changmin.. Better to ignore him rather than let him toy with my little Min.... I stomped away not even looking back... When that's the only time I SHOULD have... I should've seen that smirk on his face..

 

 

 

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

Huh.. This place is so big~ I was following Jae-hyung, but I saw something that looked really pretty~ I just had to look at what it was.. I touched this big vase that was so colorful, yet it was see-through. It amazed me in a way... Unfortunately I ended up staring at it for about a couple of minutes before I remembered about Jae-hyung again... I better look around more.. To... Uhh.. What was I going to do?.. Oh, yeah~ Look for more pretty things~ Hehe! I trotted along the hallway and looked at all of these pretty pictures and antiques. He's probably very rich.. That's cool. I want to be rich like him when I grow up! Hehe!

I was having so much fun! A lot of these stuff are something I've never even seen before! Hyung has a big porch, big front yard, bIig back yard.. Big everything! Everything I see is so cool and awesome! 
I walked around a little more, not paying attention to where I was headed and bumped into something. I fell back and landed on my . I looked up and saw that it was someONE rather than someTHING.

 

"Ehh?.. Herro~" I smiled friendly at him. I heard him mumble some words, but I wasn't quite sure. He then turned to face me and spoke up.

"Hey there kid." He leaned in close to me next to my ear. "Say.. Do you like to have fun?"

"Of course! Who doesn't? Why?"

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering... Do you want to have some 'fun'?"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that this is  short chapter, but please bear with me. I'll update soon later too so.. Yeah, C: I know that I don't write that many YunJae pairing, so I'll add some scenes of YunJae every now and then for the people who request it, and don't worry.. It'll last throughout the whole story C: Subscribe and Enjoy~ Thanks~